Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,579 members, 7,770,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:22 AM

Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case (49184 Views)

Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
Nigerians have attacked Busola Dakolo, wife of popular singer, Timi Dakolo, for claiming she was forced to sign a letter countering her allegation that Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) raped her.

Busola, a mother of three, told the Guardian of UK that a silver Toyota tailed her as she was driving home and a white minibus with tinted windows was parked outside her house.

By the time she got to her gate, the minibus with no police markings had blocked her path.

According to her, a man appeared and told her to get out of her car, get into the bus and speak to his boss.

She said when she refused, three men got out of the minibus and walked towards her.

“One was holding a gun, and I noticed a second one holding a letter. They told me they were from IG’s (the inspector general of police) office in Abuja and that I needed to sign this letter and acknowledge it,” Busola said in the interview.

She said it was “extremely intimidating” to have a gunman emerge from a darkened minibus, and that she eventually complied out of shock.

Nigerians on Twitter, apparently in doubt of her story, have begun spitting fire at her family.

Source; https://foxmeek.com/news/busola-dakolo-under-fire-for-claiming-police-forced-her-to-withdraw-rape-case

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2019

Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by fukushaki(m): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
I and my wife keep having issues on this Dakolos matter. I told her that Dakolo is the most stupid husband I have ever seen. Rape case is not easy to prove even if it occurred last Sunday talkless of 20 years ago with no evidence and òlópòló èjá Dakolo opened is already widened mouth to tell the whole world how Oyinbo gave her wife doggy style at the back of his car. Does that makes sense ?

218 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by Abfinest007(m): 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
the same question I wanted to ask.when a girl is foolish is her Virginia that suffers for her foolishness

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by MachadoPreto: 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
Coming from people who have never had police case with the rich and affluent.

It's happens every week in Nigeria where people are compelled by the police to sign what they don't know about.

Police will compel you to sign your death warrant if possible.

112 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by donbachi(m): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
Dem don rape dis one brain.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by oyin44: 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
The whole story is nothing but a pack of lies.well she hung her head in shame

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by daddytime(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
Poor Timi....

Him wife no get NO for dictionary...

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
angry

Why did she wait for Him to return to his church before saying this again?

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by ogmask: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
MachadoPreto:

It's happens every week in Nigeria where people are compelled by the police to sign what they don't know about.

Who said the Dakolos are not affluent. A matter that has the president wife's ears. A matter that has attracted all the busy body NGOs. A case that even amnesty international tweeted about. CNN Africa correspondent even tried to bully kemi because of this matter. Abeg make we sing another song.
The husband posted the police invitation letter on social media and lied that the police laid siege on their house. Pple were busy condemning the police on Dakolos behalf while they thrived in their lies. It is obvious she lied all along. She can't sustain her lies anymore. She has been caught pants down. Fatoyinbo forced himself on her, police forced her to sign. Wetin na?

205 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by tigerclaws: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:

[/s]

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by ogmask: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
ChemBrodar:
angry

Why did she wait for Him to return to his church before saying this again?

Good question..

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by sathel(m): 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
All d best to her ooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by chii8(f): 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
I told someone that this issue was no rape but rather a consensual affair, why the Dakolo's chose to bring this up now is what Nigerians don't know yet,in all case,there ends the case.

That was how I had a civil conversation with my neighbor,she ran to tell her husband another story just to prove victim,some women can be so petty.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by seangy4konji: 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
This is August...

I v too many problems of my own..

Go and face your own..

And your husband that can run to instagram just because police ask you to come to Abuja can not cry out again that they are forcing you...
Abeg u. I have head ache..

30 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by PapaBaby: 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
COZA money doing miracle.

5 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by Jaqenhghar: 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
Niggeria. Rape capital of the universe
Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by Lamasta(m): 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
I have learnt one rule in life when dealing with issue of conflicts between two or more parties and the rule is DON'T BE TOO QUICK TO JUDGE UNTIL YOU HERE FROM BOTH PARTIES ALL THAT IS TO HERE.
To Busola Dakolo you ran to social media to report rape and still you yourself ran back again to report you are forced to sign withdrawal case abi which kind person you be? what did I even know self may be millions don exchange hands grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by realstars: 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
The truth is smelling. There is water in the hook.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by Sundaypaul12345: 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
Diz girl can lie ehn
Forced to sex
Forced to sign

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by drezzyx(m): 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hmmm... Another saga loading watch out...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by Olukat(m): 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
I hope this woman no lie to my brother(Timi) sha?
I hate when a woman try to change the narrative of her former relationship
in other to prevent people from knowing how deep she was in it.
Timi ooooo you no go fit reach where that Fatioyibo reach o kia sad sad

11 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by grandstar(m): 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kk
Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by chibu4u2(m): 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
This whole rape allegation saga is beginning to look childish.
See how busola just narrated a whole scene like it was scripted

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by owila4luv(m): 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
i knew it from the start that she wasn't raped

19 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by hadjipapiey(m): 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
This is serious o.. accounts getting suspended on Twitter I guess coz of this.
My account just got suspended coz I had 1 or 2 to say regarding the trending topic this morning.
Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by izzou(m): 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
MachadoPreto:

A case where the First Lady of Nigeria is interested in?

The IG will smear his supposed integrity for Busola? grin

You're a clown

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by wakes: 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
Qh
Re: Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
This girl can lie o.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Beautiful Daughters (Photo) / Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home / 9mobile Charged Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha N15k For A 5-Minute Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.