Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

What Nigerians Must Understand About Buhari RUGA And Cattle Colony Agenda - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nigerians Must Understand About Buhari RUGA And Cattle Colony Agenda (2619 Views)

Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide / Cattle Colony: Cross River Has No Land For Ruga Settlement – PANDEF Tells FG / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nigerians Must Understand About Buhari RUGA And Cattle Colony Agenda by tsdarkside(m): 6:59am On Jun 30, 2019
i dont understand....isnt this to stop senseless killings....??

some of you are so stubborn like a patient that is sick but refuse to take medicin....
Re: What Nigerians Must Understand About Buhari RUGA And Cattle Colony Agenda by gurunlocker: 7:04am On Jun 30, 2019
So the FG will give land freely to some set of people because they are "Fulani and rear animals"?

I hope they can give farmers, mechanics, and others free land as well...

Using style to take over the country in the name of RUGA! They should stay in the North or go back to Niger...
Re: What Nigerians Must Understand About Buhari RUGA And Cattle Colony Agenda by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 30, 2019
blackpanda:

Have you by any means come across the word, "intelligence" in your life?

I didn't expect you, with all your claiming to answer my question with question.

Define simple deduction, and we will take from there.

Because it's either you are being dubious by not admitting the obvious long term implications of RUGA, or that you are a Fulani who will benefit from this or that you are outrightly brain-dead. In any case, I don't waste my precious intellectual time on stupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Nigerians Must Understand About Buhari RUGA And Cattle Colony Agenda by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 30, 2019
gurunlocker:
So the FG will give land freely to some set of people because they are "Fulani and rear animals"?

I hope they can give farmers, mechanics, and others free land as well...

Using style to take over the country in the name of RUGA! They should stay in the North or go back to Niger...
Don't mind these fools. They think they can do anyhow . If so let large trading complex be established for Igbos in all 36 states.
But Igbos are not stupid, lazy and dormant people with a sinister agenda.
Re: What Nigerians Must Understand About Buhari RUGA And Cattle Colony Agenda by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 30, 2019
tsdarkside:
i dont understand....isnt this to stop senseless killings....??

some of you are so stubborn like a patient that is sick but refuse to take medicin....

Be wary of the curative hands that are more deadly than the disease you carry.

So the senseless killings that preceded this deadly project is so we will beg to have it instead of being slaughtered?

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Must Understand About Buhari RUGA And Cattle Colony Agenda by iJhoe(m): 8:20am On Jun 30, 2019
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

This right here is the problem. Abandoning logic and reasoning in favour of emotional blackmail and lies. How doues Ruga settlement magically increase Fulani population With or without thevsettlement Fulani, like every other tribe can be found in all states of the federation. This is just a long piece of crap written my a biased Igbo who feels its their God given duty to hate Fulani and other tribes!

You are the one who lacks logic and reasoning here. people possess a functionally integrated mental system to detect conspiracies that in all likelihood the writer has logically foreseen. Obasanjo create this perfect prediction to what might be termed to be very true. If this agenda succeed in all states of federation. You are outflanked even in your community with reserved privileges from the top to favour a stranger over you in your locality. While ur intuition leaves you very vulnerable. You are here telling me a strata of every ethnic tribe exists in every ethnic nation even with signification that portends these great malicious intents. Was a settlement to be forced on the people? Or was a yoruba or Igbo settlement enforced on every state of the federation. Yet you have a Fulani whose actions from the scrath seeks the benefit of his people more than any other thing in the nation backed by violent acts of the fulani herdsmen whom the President has flagrantly supported yet, IPOB was declared a terrorist group.

Dont be a warped psyche. until this metaphorical twist is dawn on you like the bursting of a million suns.

Reason for once please

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Must Understand About Buhari RUGA And Cattle Colony Agenda by blackpanda: 8:24am On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
iJhoe:

You are the one who lacks logic and reasoning here. people possess a functionally integrated mental system to detect conspiracies that in all likelihood the writer has logically foreseen. Obasanjo create perfect prediction to what might be termed to be very true. If this agenda succeds in all states of federation. You are outflanked even in your community with reserved privileges from the top to favour a stranger over you in your locality. While ur intuition leaves you very vulnerable. You are here telling me a strata of every ethnic tribe exists in every ethnic nation even with signification that portends this a great malicious intents. Was a settlement to be forced on the people? Or was a yoruba or Igbo settlement enforced on every state of the federation. Yet you have a Fulani whose actions from the scrath seeks the benefit of his people more than any other thing in the nation backed by violent acts of the fulani herdsmen who the President has flagrantly supported yet, IPOB was declared a terrorist group.

Dont be a warped psych. until this metaphorical twist is dawn on you like the bursting of a million suns.

Reason for once
[/s]

Wat is this one blabing

Re: What Nigerians Must Understand About Buhari RUGA And Cattle Colony Agenda by iJhoe(m): 8:26am On Jun 30, 2019
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Wat is this one blabing

U cant still even read #Aargh now i understand
Re: What Nigerians Must Understand About Buhari RUGA And Cattle Colony Agenda by Ebonyigoodnews: 8:55am On Jun 30, 2019
Count all the Eastern States from ur RUGA projection, it will never happen in alaigbo instead they've helped us to achieve Biafra quicker than expected; D

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Decoration In Kanu's Father's Church / What Do You Love About The South-east Region / Igbo Hypocrisy: They Hate Fulani But In Love With Fulani Cows such as obi cubana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.