Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Housewife Stabs Husband To Death - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Housewife Stabs Husband To Death (263 Views)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Housewife Stabs Husband To Death by superjessy: 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
A housewife, one Makoduchukwu Ndubisi have stabbed her husband John Bosko Ngu to death in Nsugbe, Anambra East Local Government Area of Anambra State.
Tribune Online gathered that the suspect had a scuffle with her husband of the same address and stabbed him on his chest with a sharp knife.
Confirming the incident, Anambra state police spokesman Harunna Muhammed said on Saturday at about 8: am, that police detective attached to 33 Police Station Onitsha arrested one Makoduchukwu Ndubisi ‘f’ aged 20 years of NO. 16 Donking Street Nsugbe in Anambra East Local Government Area of Anambra State for stabbing her husband to death.
According to him, Police detectives immediately rushed to the scene and the victim was moved to Boromeo hospital Onitsha for medical attention, where he was certified dead on arrival by the medical doctor.
He also said the corpse has been deposited at the hospital’s mortuary for autopsy.
Mohammed also said exhibit recovered from the scene and case is under investigation to ascertain circumstances surrounding the incident
https://arewagists..com/2019/06/housewife-stabs-husband-to-death.html

(1) (Reply)

Nursing Covers For Sale / I'm Giving You A Great Opportunity! / Dua For Dushman Ki Zuban Bandi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.