Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman (53256 Views)

I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by nlfpmod: 12:14pm On Feb 02

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3ylXcwQrWY?si=U7hFeVQKYewarE1J

My Biggest Regret Is Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Mainland To Lagos Island After Change In Financial Status - Woman

She claims her husband changed his lifestyle after they changed location and he met new friends, started clubbing, always eating out, raising his voice at her now, takes drugs, sleeping in hotels for days, etc.

What advice do you have for her?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by immortalcrown(m): 12:15pm On Feb 02
Why?
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by God1000(m): 12:16pm On Feb 02
It's good to admit mistakes, you have learnt your lessons the hard way.

267 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by dawnomike(m): 12:17pm On Feb 02
They will be fine....

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by solmusdesigns: 12:17pm On Feb 02
cool

Your husband is now an island big boy... soon when the money finishes, he'd look for runs like drugs, yahoo, fraud

Lagos island
Dubai
London
Las Vegas
Maimi

These city are like hard drugs and highly addictive

248 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by RepoMan007: 12:20pm On Feb 02
They want to jakpa within Nigeria.

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Sirmwill: 12:20pm On Feb 02
One of my aunt's also didn't want to relocate to the Island cos she said her children would be influenced negatively

Yeah

Shit goes on on the Island... Tbh

141 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by talented321: 12:24pm On Feb 02
See face and nose, imagine she is a black skin..
Modified: for all those who are angry i insult the woman, i was just having fun but her nose and eyes make my day..

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Westerhoffe(m): 12:25pm On Feb 02
Sad…
Sorry…
Endure…
Reverse the push...
Move back to the mainland.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by brain54(m): 12:29pm On Feb 02
Push your husband back to wherever you are from...

Since you have the remote control!

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by izonborn098(m): 12:31pm On Feb 02
talented321:
See face and nose, imagine she is a black skin..
don't kill me with laugh, imagine with all the makeup still yet no way..

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by OKOATA(m): 12:33pm On Feb 02
It's normal for humans to seek upgrade in life so there should be no regrets. My advice to you is to start praying fervently so that God can touch his heart and stop bringing ur marital stuff to the internet cos if ur husband finds out he might vex more.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Dpharisee: 12:36pm On Feb 02
When he runs out of money because of his new lifestyle he will be the one to push you back to Mainland

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by GanagiBitrus: 12:37pm On Feb 02
Most times, Wisdom comes after Folly.
Experience shouldn't always be the best teacher. Learn to Learn from others' mistakes. smiley

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Hezzyluv: 12:37pm On Feb 02
If you want to see how many People are living fake Life just go to Lagos Island. grin ²

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by stunnert(m): 12:38pm On Feb 02
She's so dumb to post this online. Imagine her family and her husband's family seeing this shiii online

You don't know how lucky you are if none of your family members come online to embarrass their selves, you and your ancestors

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Sultty(m): 12:38pm On Feb 02
what a monster... Sorry no offense op, but that's who he really is. Not because u advised him to move to the island

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by chris4gold(m): 12:39pm On Feb 02
E don dey clear for dere eyes 👁️

Wetin concern us

You better join him and enjoy the new lifestyle together

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Righteousness2(m): 12:39pm On Feb 02
You Have to become overnight Prayer Warrior now grin cheesy

Sounds like what some believers have fallen into.

You had a great relationship with JESUS Christ.
You wereon Fire for GOD.
You were believing God for a great breakthrough.
Baba listened to your prayer and gave you the breakthrough.
Instead of the breakthrough to bring you closer in your walk with God, the breakthrough became an instrument to take you out from God and turn you to a worldly super star.

When God raises you, raise your walk with him .

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Watinhapen(m): 12:39pm On Feb 02
Madam enjoy the island vibe. It’s plenty over there. There’s the hub of BBL girls, night clubs, and fake lifestyle. At this point, it’s only God that can rescue your husband because he has entered the island lifestyle already.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by GRACEGLORY: 12:40pm On Feb 02
Very well, since you sabi push. Oya, push him back. Since you know how to take the lead

The man is the head and leader of the family. Leadership is not cheap; it requires strength and courage because it is easier to be led than to lead.

I hope you’ve learnt this lesson by experience once and for all

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by PotatoSalad(m): 12:40pm On Feb 02
She don drink island complimentary tea water tire

3 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by SIXFEETUNDER: 12:40pm On Feb 02
Make she come make I fork am la bad with that her London bridge tits

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Offpoint1: 12:40pm On Feb 02
Relocation didn't changed your husband... Money did.

Being exposed to sudden huge money can change 98% of human behaviors.

Don't worry wifey, sudden money is vegetable it'll wither if you fail to save seeds for a replant.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Righthussle: 12:41pm On Feb 02
Shut up madam. You're making this video because you're not the one clubbing. You pressured him to move to Lekki because you wanted to pressure your friends and call yourself "Lekki Babe".

Nwanyi Odogwu park one side.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by tooth4tooth: 12:41pm On Feb 02
It is hard to tame a man under your husband condition. Until that money is finished ,he will not come to his senses since drug is involved. Madam please carry your cross. Na you push am into dungeon he finds himself.

My only advice. Use your brain to muster as much money you can muster from him and start your own business. As per making your husband be the man he used to be, 'sope oti lo.'

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by letout: 12:41pm On Feb 02
Baba ti je efo

Truth be told, that’s the reason why I would never for any reason reside in Lekki / Ikate and God forbid Orchid

The best place to stay in the island is Ikoyi, if you can’t afford old Ikoyi, then SW Ikoyi, then VI or Dideolu estate Oniru.

If you are a man or woman that has godly morals and wants them maintained please don’t move to Lekki, it’s sodom and gomorah.

Mainland still dey okay if not for business that takes one to the island

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by lendahand(m): 12:41pm On Feb 02
Island

People call mainland trenches but island is a den of terrible and miserable souls. All manner of evils go on there. Only one way leads in and out from lekki toll gate to epe. Island is overhyped but wisdom is profitable to direct. If you have money and wisdom and especially works from home or self employed, you will enjoy places like ikoyi, vgc, okota, argungi, chevron...

19 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by money121(m): 12:42pm On Feb 02
Ok
Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by FFIA: 12:42pm On Feb 02
God1000:
It's good to admit mistakes, you have learnt your lessons the hard way
Just like Hamas did. cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman by Klington: 12:42pm On Feb 02
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. / Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.