Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Laptop Failing To Power Up - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Laptop Failing To Power Up (270 Views)

Is It Advisable To Use Cooking Gas To Power Generator? / Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home / All SSH Vpn, Unlock Config Files For MTN Mpulse Data To Power All Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Failing To Power Up by CurrentSamuel(m): 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
Tech gurus Help me on this one
My laptop at first started refusing to power up and sometimes it would power after continuous pressing
But now it has refused totals to on again. I took to slot in Enugu state and over one Week and the engineer kept to telling me that they have been working on it but it’s not responding
They laptop is Just 3years Old
HP windows 10
I need help . Can the laptop to die totally just like that ??
Is that possible
Re: Laptop Failing To Power Up by Kaceman(m): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Maybe it's dust
Re: Laptop Failing To Power Up by jesmond3945: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
The ram is out of its slot. Make sure its shut tight.

(1) (Reply)

British Airways Gets £183m Slap For Data Breach Issues / Escalators/ Elevator / France To Approve First Crypto Firms With Its New Regulatory Approach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.