Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,903 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Laptop Refusing To Power - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Refusing To Power (644 Views)

My Gotv Decoder Is Refusing To Boot / Solar System To Power Laptop / Laptop Trackpad Not Working When I Connect It To Power. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Refusing To Power by CurrentSamuel(m): 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
Tech gurus Help me on this one
My laptop at first started refusing to power up and sometimes it would power after continuous pressing
But now it has refused totals to on again. I took to slot in Enugu state and over one Week and the engineer kept to telling me that they have been working on it but it’s not responding
They laptop is Just 3years Old
HP windows 10
I need help . Can the laptop to die totally just like that ??
Is that possible
Re: Laptop Refusing To Power by fringz11(m): 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
HP windows 10 is not a model identity

(1) (Reply)

Computer Parts Dead And Scrap I Will Buy / You Tube Sued For $170 Million Dollars Over Alledgedly Advertising To 5 Yr Olds / My Computer Some Times Just Get Blurry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.