Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! (577 Views)

Please Save My Wife / PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! by Realanonymous: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
What kind of life am i living embarassed

Disappointment in business
Family hating
Friends hating
No love life
Unhealthiness disturbing
Always indoor brooding
Every step i take seems to be heading nowhere

I Just wish government can grant me euthanasia
I want to end it all and take a lifetime rest
I can't keep living this way, every resources i try to pull together isn't working and I'm just here all alone with my thought.

I don't want to kill myself, yet, i want to die.

I don't want money or wordly things, i just want to be free from Scoliosis that has consumed my life into depression.

Is this the end

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! by Ojugunrege(f): 3:03am On Oct 02, 2019
Halo...are u still there?
Re: Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! by Ojugunrege(f): 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
Realanonymous:
What kind of life am i living embarassed

Disappointment in business
Family hating
Friends hating
No love life
Unhealthiness disturbing
Always indoor brooding
Every step i take seems to be heading nowhere

I Just wish government can grant me euthanasia
I want to end it all and take a lifetime rest
I can't keep living this way, every resources i try to pull together isn't working and I'm just here all alone with my thought.

I don't want to kill myself, yet, i want to die.

I don't want money or wordly things, i just want to be free from Scoliosis that has consumed my life into depression.

Is this the end

How are doing? Please drop your number here. I'll reach you, right?
Re: Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! by Realanonymous: 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ojugunrege:

How are doing? Please drop your number here. I'll reach you, right?

Drop me your your whatsapp number, i will drop u a message there.
Thanks.
Re: Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! by mightyhazell: 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
Realanonymous:

Drop me your your whatsapp number, i will drop u a message there.
Thanks.
still depressing?

I made an interesting discovery during the lockdown on how to cure depression and get a footing...

Beer!

but drink responsibly

I just had my bath.. I'm getting ready to go drink a bottle or two and chat up some of my boiz n galz..
Re: Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! by FirefliesSun(f): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
mightyhazell:
still depressing?

I made an interesting discovery during the lockdown on how to cure depression and get a footing...

Beer!
but drink responsibly

I just had my bath.. I'm getting ready to go drink a bottle or two and chat up some of my boiz n galz..
I think alcohol is evil on it's own. The way it smells in the mouth of people is a total turn off
Re: Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! by mightyhazell: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
FirefliesSun:
I think alcohol is evil on it's own. The way it smells in the mouth of people is a total turn off
never mind the smell bro.

that stuff loosens u up.. lifts ur mood and ur inhibitions takes several seats back.. the key word is moderation.

I seldom go beyond a bottle,maximum is 2. once u get ur kick,u work urself out of your depression quite consciously and with the mindset to remain undepressed..
Re: Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! by SlimBrawnie(f): 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
ZingyRacy:
try and get a brace, or go for spine surgery. start the appropriate exercise too. worryless and have faith
Please where can one get the brace and what are the appropriate exercise to do?

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Quickly After Cesarean Section Delivery. / My Body Is Not A Man Or A Woman. Hermaphrodite Opens / You Can Contract Candidiasis Through Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.