Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,765 members, 7,955,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

My Body Is Not A Man Or A Woman. Hermaphrodite Opens - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Body Is Not A Man Or A Woman. Hermaphrodite Opens (595 Views)

Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure / I Am Intersex/hermaphrodite. We Exist. Learn! / 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Body Is Not A Man Or A Woman. Hermaphrodite Opens by sherryrai375: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
News reached us this week of an intersex person who came out. The fellow whose birth name was Okeke was born a mix but raised up as a male until he/she started developing feminine traits in her body. She said she has been through a lot of self hatred and isolation in Nigeria for being intersex. Her own family even rejected her. She has undergone series of tests and Operations and still need more and begs Nigerians to reach her through her facebook page "Sherry rai" or "intersex Sherry Nigeria" help this poor soul in Nigeria. Donate on her cause and help save her life. read the story here on this link https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/08/curious-boys-attack-hermaphrodite-okeke-try-to-view-genitals/
Re: My Body Is Not A Man Or A Woman. Hermaphrodite Opens by donbachi(m): 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
natural self-service

(1) (Reply)

Growth In My Anus / How To Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnant / Inspiration: Meet The Young Lady In Her 20's Who Does Car Wash(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.