Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men (29197 Views)

''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue / Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
Celebrityblog:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/busola-dakolo-vs-biodun-fatoyinbo.html?m=1
Secularist and Muslims please take note that these three people involved in this saga are not Christians.They are anti christ.
Do not be discouraged to become a Christian.
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by KanuSE: 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
Chanchit:
The annoying thing about the whole issue is that anybody that gives a contrary opinion that is not fully in support of busola is being labelled as a rapist. The babe go still fall all of una hand.

Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Just shatap...
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by Rotimi47: 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
Na only handsome men dem dey accuse of rape why not the other ones lipsrsealed

Abeg make nobody tag me O grin

2 Likes

Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by Skmoda360(m): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Chrisrare:
He is wasting his time. Christians are gullible and are always looking for miracles and short cuts to success. They can never learn.
not all Christians bro but majority...correct your English...
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by Goddyj(m): 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
I left my first girlfriend the day I found out she has started fetching water for their pastor.

It was even much later I found out that the pastor is a serious womanizer grin grin

1 Like

Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by Weathered: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
merit455:
You are a fool,you got no sense
another pastor worshiper spotted.
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by Truefaith: 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at
www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
Goddyj:
I left my first girlfriend the day I found out she has started fetching water for their pastor.

It was even much later I found out that the pastor is a serious womanizer grin grin
u did d right thing.when a lady don too close to her pastor for comfort then know sumpting is up.

1 Like

Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by tiwiex(m): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
If God were to say that only those that didn't hear about the following words (COZA, krest, Fatoyinbo and Busola) today in Nigeria would make heaven. I guess we all are stuck.
This scandal whether it's true or not has further reminded parents of the role of friendship they should play in their children's lives so that these children will see you as a friend and be able to tell you whatsoever going on in their life. Imagine this story is coming up after 15 years.
Hey! you reading this now watch out, that paedophile might be the neighbour next door. Let's always be alert to little little signs we think don't matter. Eg.
1. You see those uncles always calling small small girls 'my wife' watch them closely I repeat closely they are not far from being suspects.
2. When your girl child is not comfortable with a particular person or her mood changes immediately you bring up any topic about the person or she frequently voices out her dislike for that person don't force her try and talk with her to ascertain if there's more to it than meets the eye.
#Saynotorape

I think she told her family though. They covered it up.
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by Flashlaundry(m): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
smiley
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by quickly: 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
If God want to destroy a nation na women e go use. Woman will use her puna to destroy a good leader so bad ppl can take overnight .

Watch Troy where brad Pitt was Achilles
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by Benekruku(m): 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
GutsOverFear:
If I were the pastor I would pay a random guy to come out and say he has slept with Busola numerous times after she has been married to Timi..

Since it's a season of allegations don't be surprised to hear your mum come out and say she was rape by your father even after giving birth to you
[/s]
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by Benekruku(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
quickly:
If God want to destroy a nation na women e go use. Woman will use her puna to destroy a good leader so bad ppl can take overnight .

Watch Troy where brad Pitt was Achilles

If I talk now, you will mention Neymar and forget R.Kellt, Bill Cosby, Bill Clinton, Akon and the likes

Did those ones lie too...

Biodun's own is just similar to Cosby's own. Multiple rape cases cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you cant play the game, keep your peniss. How much Olosho dey charge. And he has the money.
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by toscolee(m): 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
Chrisrare:
He is wasting his time. Christians are gullible and are always looking for miracles and short cuts to success. They can never learn.

If some of us stop attending church in response to your wishes, some of you won't be alive right now. A lot of people are changed because of the church you have consistently attacked over the years. You people will stand afar and claim to know everything. You're gullible before Satan also. Go ahead and live like you created yourself, at the last day, stand before God and form 'intellectual' before Him.
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by Benekruku(m): 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
KanuSE:
Only if we are able to know what's in the hearts of some of our ladies while watching the Man of God preach with swag - you go fear FEAR. grin

Funny world!

And vice versal

Whats running in the mind of the MOG when he is seeing breast and Asses
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by Emkingz: 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
Very soon we will hear; the man that called a helicopter to pick him up from traffic said his own side of the story. Everybody want to put mouth.
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by nurex01(m): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
When u allow ur pastor to touch u, there's no way all these will not be happening
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
Chanchit:
The annoying thing about the whole issue is that anybody that gives a contrary opinion that is not fully in support of busola is being labelled as a rapist. The babe go still fall all of una hand.
then you tell the fool calling you a rapist to fucck off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by Danwakae(m): 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
My girl friend jokingly told me that she's gonna tell her military brother that I raped her during one of her visits.
This issue is long settled cos she understands I was under the influence of QX and she even confessed to enjoying the whole drama cos i desperately needed to offload.
But bringing it up this time albeit jokingly is what I don't actually grab.
Please I need your advice cos I'm on flight mode as I'm typing this.

Which one be QX again

Una just dey learn bad things we una no fit call fully....Allah is merciful
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by Antoeni(m): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
Pst Fatoyinbo ~PDP
Busola Dakolo ~APC
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by Chrisrare: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
toscolee:

If some of us stop attending church in response to your wishes, some of you won't be alive right now. A lot of people are changed because of the church you have consistently attacked over the years. You people will stand afar and claim to know everything. You're gullible before Satan also. Go ahead and live like you created yourself, at the last day, stand before God and form 'intellectual' before Him.
Fact remains nigeria is one of the most religious countries in the world but also the most corrupt. Your premise holds no water. Not surprised though. You lots have been brainwashed.
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by KanuSE: 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:

And vice versal

Whats running in the mind of the MOG when he is seeing breast and Asses

Some of these women are instruments of temptation/darkness.
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by Mikeangelo0433: 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by Benekruku(m): 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
KanuSE:

Some of these women are instruments of temptation/darkness.

And some men?

It's across all gender. No gender is a saint
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by KanuSE: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:

And some men?

It's across all gender. No gender is a saint

I'm not about We vs Them ok.

Bye
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by InvertedHammer: 12:29am On Jun 30, 2019
/
Any unemployable mor@n can wake up tomorrow and anoint himself a pastor. Nigeria men will troop in with money while the women will troop in with money and their private parts up for grabs.

Unless it is rape, I have no sympathy for the idiotas that keep getting fleeced by these scammers on the pulpits.

/
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by Chanchit: 12:36am On Jun 30, 2019
lilbest4:
then you tell the fool calling you a rapist to fucck off

Ehn! They dare not face me and say that. I've been very vocal about this on my whatsapp status, and all the ladies that cross my part have been crushed. I no get time to sugar quote words for any of them. It is on social media that celebrities victimize people with contrary opinion but I don't do much of social media nowadays.
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by Insectkiller: 1:59am On Jun 30, 2019
Talk nah cheap thing..
Talk your own...

But be careful.. shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) / Protest: Tuface 2Baba Meeting Online By 3pm With Everyone / Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.