Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

#pastorstepdown Is Trending On Twitter For All The Right Reasons - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #pastorstepdown Is Trending On Twitter For All The Right Reasons (339 Views)

Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide / BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show / Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#pastorstepdown Is Trending On Twitter For All The Right Reasons by Blessingiyama(f): 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
#PastorStepDown is trending. How did it all begin? Yesterday, 28th June 2019, Nigerians woke up to a rape scandal involving Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo and Busola Dakolo, Timi Dakolo’s wife. Honestly, we are not even sure we should be calling Biodun Fatoyinbo a pastor.

The story was that Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo raped Busola Dakolo twice at about the time she was 17. Twice!

Read more https://nollywoodalive.com/pastorstepdown-is-trending-on-twitter-for-all-the-right-reasons/
Re: #pastorstepdown Is Trending On Twitter For All The Right Reasons by StrikeBack(m): 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
Wetin concern me with una pastor, if e like make e step up e no concern me.

What I know is BBnaija is starting tomorrow and finally I get to deactivate my nairaland account.

We can't have Reginatu, Coza and BBnaija at the same time... Buhari go just dey smile like mumu wey him be.

Nonsense and

2 Likes

Re: #pastorstepdown Is Trending On Twitter For All The Right Reasons by Ekez(m): 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ok make join dem , Pastor stepdown
Re: #pastorstepdown Is Trending On Twitter For All The Right Reasons by Birdeyeview: 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
StrikeBack:
Wetin concern me with una pastor, if e like make e step up e no concern me.

What I know is BBnaija is starting tomorrow and finally I get to deactivate my nairaland account.

We can't have Reginatu, Coza and BBnaija at the same time... Buhari go just dey smile like mumu wey him be.

Nonsense and
Hit like button if you concur.
Re: #pastorstepdown Is Trending On Twitter For All The Right Reasons by lomprico(m): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
He will not step down. Even if he is found guilty he will pay his way to freedom. Our laws are weak. No be today pastors don dey rape and nothing dem dey do dem. Fuçking country.
Re: #pastorstepdown Is Trending On Twitter For All The Right Reasons by Dranoid: 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
If he is guilty he should step down

The one that is paining my brain is adesua saying guilty or not step down

Are you MAD!!! For something i didn't do I should now step down because of social media trials....iss like abnormal is doing you
Re: #pastorstepdown Is Trending On Twitter For All The Right Reasons by itsme01: 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
grin
Re: #pastorstepdown Is Trending On Twitter For All The Right Reasons by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
The truth shall prevail.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

CAN Retraces Step; To Investigate Rape Allegations Against coza pastor Biodun  . / Nigerian Rapper, Olamide Welcomes 2nd Child With Longtime Lover In The US / Effective Way To Become A Social Media Influencer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.