Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,597 members, 7,958,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

Another Opinion To The Fatoyinbos Vs Dakolo's Case That Has Got Me Thinking - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Opinion To The Fatoyinbos Vs Dakolo's Case That Has Got Me Thinking (443 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / A Boys Phone Fell In A Sealed Gutter: Happened Yesterday And It Got Me Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Opinion To The Fatoyinbos Vs Dakolo's Case That Has Got Me Thinking by Tomide007: 12:15am On Jun 30, 2019
What do you think? ......share your thoughts

Re: Another Opinion To The Fatoyinbos Vs Dakolo's Case That Has Got Me Thinking by IamD18: 12:38am On Jun 30, 2019
My thought--Only foolish people will easily believe a rape accusation without a substantial evidence.

1 Like

Re: Another Opinion To The Fatoyinbos Vs Dakolo's Case That Has Got Me Thinking by Comedian2019: 5:00am On Jun 30, 2019
IamD18:
My thought--Only foolish people will easily believe a rape accusation without a substantial evidence.
In Nigeria, what happens when someone shouts "thief thief" on an innocent person? You would see people rush and start beating the accused without asking questions or investigating. This is the kind of society we live in - where jungle justice is popular. With the same mindset, do you expect people to be neutral in this Busola case? NO
I've come to realize that I live in a jungle where an accused remain guilty until proven innocent.
To toe the part of honour, the pastor should voluntarily step down as a pastor and either go to court to sue Busola for defamation of character if he's innocent or turn himself up if he is guilty.
Re: Another Opinion To The Fatoyinbos Vs Dakolo's Case That Has Got Me Thinking by Righteousness89(m): 5:59am On Jun 30, 2019
RAPTURE WILL TELL

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze And I Both Teach That Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri / Govt Declares Monday Work Free / Borno Christians, The World Most Persecuted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.