Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

"In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun (52874 Views)

Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by buharitill2023: 7:33am On Jun 30, 2019
domino4211:
And in the Vagiinas of 70 to 100 female choir members,your preeq has been established..
I may question Busola's motive,considering that the story doesn't really add up.
But,they can't all be lying.
they are not lying, the idiotic pig pastor actually has sex with more than 30 of them, but it was not rape

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Elvis778(m): 7:39am On Jun 30, 2019
Mk12:
I don't like this media trial.
not saying he is innocent but all we have now is their words against his words. no real evidence.
they should take him to court for rape so we can get all the evidence we need
they won't,
they can't, cuz they don't have evidence, it's not rape.....

But they know for sure that the man of God won't sue them for defamation, cuz that would only mean exposing/agreeing that he really had sexual encounters with many and not only busola, but it wasn't rape.
And if this should happen, the man is going to loose alot even after winning the case,
his going to loose his church,
friends,
and even marriage.

So Dakolo and his wife already planned this out and have an upper hand in the matter, out to put an end to the man's ministry and ofcourse, fuckery.
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by mu2sa2: 7:39am On Jun 30, 2019
ayodaisi:
Who among you without sin should throw the first stone
Hahaha, they should all stfu and stop the hypocrisy of preaching against what they all practice. Hardly a day passes that a pastor will not be caught for involvement In one shenanigan or another - fleecing the gullible, fvcking left, right and centre, lying with reckless abandon (aka prophesy), making false claims etc.
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Phock2sweet: 7:40am On Jun 30, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Abegi
90 percent of women in naija church
Sleep around. They fuckkk dem selves
Af seen enuf
Fem pentecostal,catholic,name it
Dont be fooled we are all going to hell
Hupocrites
Acting like they dont do shiiit on a daily
Foolish women
Bich

I aint no rapist
Women are loose
A girl i met stripped naked on 2nd day we bleeped hard for 7months
She later blackmailed me and stole my phone
sorry bro about what happened to you. A girl I met and wanted to help. Wanted to blackmail me with another man pregnancy. I would have been a father of a child that is not even mine but I later found out the truth and warned her never to come near me again. After 3 months she called me that I should forgive her
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by don4real18(m): 7:43am On Jun 30, 2019
PrettySleek:
Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Lol na wa grin. What do I call this now? There is no smoke without fire abeg. Where is that bros that was insulting his ancestors on the comment section yesterday? Come and see yourself now o tongue
Actually, there can be smoke without fire. There are so many materials out there that will smoke before reaching their ignition temperature. Even fuels will smoke heavily without igniting if oxygen is low or absent. grin
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by opribo(m): 7:43am On Jun 30, 2019
...but wait a minute, did the husband know all this before marrying her, did she disclose the fact that the pastor has taken it from the beginning.

If she has concealed it all along, why embarrass her children, husband and church like this. What does she want to bring down the church or to get a portion from the tithe.

Why hasn't the hubby talked. Let us say it's she and her hubby that planned this to get money. Did they seek advice or better still a gentleman's agreement option.

Well I do not know her, but the songs the husband used to sing of her made me respect her and see her as a priceless jewel but this her latest interview were she openly confessed her escapade with the pastor I really don't know what she wants to achieve.

It is not today pastors have been bleeping their members what normally causes problem is where the pastors becomes stingy with funds.

1 Like

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Kendollar696(m): 7:44am On Jun 30, 2019
Everybody is saying court court. You think court is like social media that doesnt need evidence but emotions? For your heads to understand, court don't need emotions but EVIDENCE.
I don't support rape, neither am i supporting the accused. All am saying, They should not rush into the court without anything linking both present and past affairs of rape. Even if, it is a text that can be proven , it was actually him. It can nail him for good.
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 30, 2019
Elvis778:

they won't,

But they know for sure that the man of God won't sue them for defamation, cuz that would only mean exposing/agreeing that he really had sexual encounters with many and not only busola, but it wasn't rape.
And if this should happen, the man is going to loose alot even after winning the case,
friends,
and even marriage.

So Dakolo and his wife already planned this out and have an upper hand in the matter, out to put an end to the man's ministry and ofcourse, fuckery.
Dakolo and his wife said she was raped at 17 by the pastor so I don't know what you are talking about .

and about his ministry, nothing will happen. he survived same allegation from a certain Ese few years back . Sulieman survive a worst allegation with photo evidence from otobo .
most people going to church are not because they believe the pastor will lead them to God but because of the miracles and other things they can get now

1 Like

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 30, 2019
Celebrityblog:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/coza-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-in-mouth.html?m=1

this man just dey nack sweet sweet girls no thanks to their packaged asses to choir as club goers!
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by TemmyT002(m): 7:51am On Jun 30, 2019
Not funny jare
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by AngelicBeing: 7:51am On Jun 30, 2019
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by tunary(m): 7:57am On Jun 30, 2019
So you now agree you slept with the previous one consensually just to prove you didnt rape Busola dakolo's wife, don't you have a wife? A man of God sleeping with church members is an abomination, and worst of all some of the members are aware of his guilt and still glue themselves to the church. Tufia
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by zcee: 8:01am On Jun 30, 2019
At the end of the whole stories this pastor will still go scot free just to let u know dat these pastors have strong back ups and influences from some strong men such as politicians... No law in this zoo at all..
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Elvis778(m): 8:07am On Jun 30, 2019
Mk12:

Dakolo and his wife said she was raped at 17 by the pastor so I don't know what you are talking about .

and about his ministry, nothing will happen. he survived same allegation from a certain Ese few years back . Sulieman survive a worst allegation with photo evidence from otobo .
most people going to church are not because they believe the pastor will lead them to God but because of the miracles and other things they can get now
oh man,
didn't u read the story?
From what i read,
i won't call that rape,
he simply lured her until he had her trust, and den had sex with her.
You won't even call it statutory cuz age of consent in Nigeria is 11 years old, she was 17 then, so she ain't a kid.

All i see is a couple trying to revenge.

2 Likes

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by HeyCorleone(m): 8:11am On Jun 30, 2019
ayodaisi:

When someone rapes your wife or sister or even you, please do not go after them. In fact, give them gifts. Do not cast a stone.
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Rosay15(f): 8:11am On Jun 30, 2019
Btruth:
what he did was bad, and he is still doing it. this is not a matter of throwing stones or bottles. What I expect him to do as a true man of God is come out and confess and seek forgiveness. We are talking about an emotional trauma here brother.
.. God bless you for this cus this is how men of God do even no matter how shameful the case maybe.
By so doing, he have reconcile with his God and seek mercy in the face people.

1 Like

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by millionboi2: 8:12am On Jun 30, 2019
ayodaisi:
hahahaha

Deceit not sin....... brainless u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by millionboi2: 8:14am On Jun 30, 2019
HeyCorleone:

When someone rapes your wife or sister or even you, please do not go after them. In fact, give them gifts. Do not cast a stone.
abeg forget dat one,thy don use her brain chop suya.

Who is talking abt sin......is deceit.
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by babadee1(m): 8:18am On Jun 30, 2019
domino4211:
And in the Vagiinas of 70 to 100 female choir members,your preeq has been established..
I may question Busola's motive,considering that the story doesn't really add up.
But,they can't all be lying.

What is it exactly about her story that doesn't add up?
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by clemzo101(m): 8:18am On Jun 30, 2019
olaBC007:
BBN will spoil the whole saga
have they opened channel 198?
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 30, 2019
Elvis778:

oh man,
didn't u read the story?
From what i read,
i won't call that rape,
he simply lured her until he had her trust, and den had sex with her.
You won't even call it statutory cuz age of consent in Nigeria is 11 years old, she was 17 then, so she ain't a kid.

All i see is a couple trying to revenge.
i didn't see anywhere that she said it was consensual.
she said he raped her and told her to be happy because it is a man of God that took away her virginity.
the 11yrs age of consent in Nigeria is not as clear as it seems to be
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by blackpanda: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2019
ojimbo:
parents, stop leaving your female kids with these men of Dog. They are perverts. They can never change

But women also rape boys. Its not only men
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 30, 2019
clemzo101:
have they opened channel 198?
Yeah
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Elvis778(m): 8:26am On Jun 30, 2019
Mk12:

i didn't see anywhere that she said it was consensual.
she said he raped her and told her to be happy because it is a man of God that took away her virginity.
the 11yrs age of consent in Nigeria is not as clear as it seems to be
oh, you expect her to agree with you it's consensual?
It won't have weight and pips will most likely not believe her.
But because she tagged it RAPE, everyone will want to sympathize.
The first one might have taken her on awares (but still not rape)
but the other ones are pure consensual sex, let us not judge with our emotions please.
But then, the pastor is very wrong, am just trying to clear that word RAPE, Nigerians still don't understand the meaning.
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by clemzo101(m): 8:27am On Jun 30, 2019
olaBC007:

Yeah
good because it disappeared from my decoder. Will check as soon as I get home
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by shogsman(m): 8:29am On Jun 30, 2019
Last time I checked he is still not guilty.
Positivism-simple logic
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Benekruku(m): 8:29am On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
Hoodbilonia:
Abegi
90 percent of women in naija church
Sleep around. They fuckkk dem selves
Af seen enuf
Fem pentecostal,catholic,name it
Dont be fooled we are all going to hell
Hupocrites
Acting like they dont do shiiit on a daily
Foolish women
Bich

I aint no rapist
Women are loose
A girl i met stripped naked on 2nd day we bleeped hard for 7months
She later blackmailed me and stole my phone
[/s]
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by clemzo101(m): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2019
Elvis778:

but the other ones are pure consensual sex, let us not judge with our emotions please.
But then, the pastor is very wrong, am just trying to clear that word RAPE, Nigerians still don't understand the meaning.
yes, all the sex are consensual, but I will rather term it " taking advantage of the ladies" a man of God shouldn't be found wanting in issues like this.
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 30, 2019
Elvis778:

if it is not rape then the pastor did nothing wrong. that is why I said we should all wait for the facts and not rush into judgement
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Benekruku(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2019
[s][s]
landmark86:
Rubbish!!!
Bloggers & stupidity are like APC & PDP
Even if he truly said that, nothing wrong in it. In the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses, that' if the witnesses are speaking the truth.

I stand against rape
But will neva judge sum1 wrongly until it proof.

Elvis778:

they won't,

friends,
and even marriage.

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way / Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck / Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.