Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

"In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun (52838 Views)

Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Celebrityblog: 12:18am On Jun 30, 2019
"In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Says In A Trending Throwback Video Dug Up By Nigerians

Nigerians have dug up a throwback video of embattled Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, where he talked about witnesses.

In the video, the COZA Pastor said. "in the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses the truth is established."

This video has got Nigerians talking for obvious reasons. In 2013, Ese Walter confessed and revealed how Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo allegedly had sex with her severally. She didn't say it was rape. But that the Pastor manipulated her into the sex. Some believed her, many others didn't believe her, they rather blasted her. The pastor promised a robust reply of which he is still owing Nigerians the 'robust reply'.

Currently, in 2019, Busola Dakolo is accusing the same Pastor of RAPE. Other people are also testifying of how the man wanted to have sex with them or how he had sex with them. Why only him?

Some claim the video shows he nailed himself.

So, what do you think about his preaching in the throwback video and what is happening now?

Watch the video and see more

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/coza-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-in-mouth.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Celebrityblog: 12:18am On Jun 30, 2019
Watch the moment COZA pastor 'Nailed Himself' here

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 30, 2019
BBN will spoil the whole saga

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Built2last: 1:35am On Jun 30, 2019
I fear internet.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by itspzpics(m): 4:54am On Jun 30, 2019
Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 30, 2019
Own goal

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by domino4211(m): 5:28am On Jun 30, 2019
And in the Vagiinas of 70 to 100 female choir members,your preeq has been established..
I may question Busola's motive,considering that the story doesn't really add up.
But,they can't all be lying.

41 Likes

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Bossontop(m): 6:16am On Jun 30, 2019

172 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by ayodaisi: 6:17am On Jun 30, 2019
Who among you without sin should throw the first stone

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:17am On Jun 30, 2019
Upon all the missiles they threw at him yesterday.
Yet this man bombed himself in the leg grin

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by ojimbo(m): 6:17am On Jun 30, 2019
parents, stop leaving your female kids with these men of Dog. They are perverts. They can never change

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by GoldChest(m): 6:18am On Jun 30, 2019
Innocent still until proven guilty in competent court

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 30, 2019
They all started by getting away with one act of rape/potential witness. Before you know it they think they are invincible....three or more witnesses created.
People like Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey...

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Hoodbilonia: 6:18am On Jun 30, 2019
Abegi
90 percent of women in naija church
Sleep around. They fuckkk dem selves
Af seen enuf
Fem pentecostal,catholic,name it
Dont be fooled we are all going to hell
Hupocrites
Acting like they dont do shiiit on a daily
Foolish women
Bich

I aint no rapist
Women are loose
A girl i met stripped naked on 2nd day we bleeped hard for 7months.
She later blackmailed me and stole my phone
A fine sweet married woman open for me but fear did not let me insert that day. Incant forget that evening.my God.since then i cant put my eggs in one basket for naija women. Even your wife aint safe.
Timi dakolo never kolo yet
Abegi

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by big7: 6:18am On Jun 30, 2019
Ok
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by berbs: 6:18am On Jun 30, 2019
Interesting shocked
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 30, 2019
I don't like this media trial.
not saying he is innocent but all we have now is their words against his words. no real evidence.
they should take him to court for rape so we can get all the evidence we need

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Acidosis(m): 6:18am On Jun 30, 2019
The internet never forgets. Same applies to useless slay queens uploading all kinds of s ex and twerking videos on Instagram.

8 Likes

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Monaco2(m): 6:20am On Jun 30, 2019
A lot of women are reliving their own memories of sexual abuse today in Nigeria..... memories buried deep will be resurfacing

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Abfinest007(m): 6:21am On Jun 30, 2019
in d eyes of the media he is guilty but only d court can tell if he's guilty or not

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Ijaycool(f): 6:22am On Jun 30, 2019
This issue is quite complex.

1 Like

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by landmark86: 6:22am On Jun 30, 2019
Rubbish!!!
Bloggers & stupidity are like APC & PDP
Even if he truly said that, nothing wrong in it. In the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses, that' if the witnesses are speaking the truth.

I stand against rape
But will neva judge sum1 wrongly until it proof.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by bewla(m): 6:23am On Jun 30, 2019
What can I say on to the Lord all I have to say is thank u Lord

no be for here paitor in Yoruba man voice

speak sharperly
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by stanisbaratheon: 6:23am On Jun 30, 2019
e don happen

2 Likes

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by NwaJozi: 6:24am On Jun 30, 2019
So what
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Kunfu(m): 6:24am On Jun 30, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by PrettySleek(f): 6:28am On Jun 30, 2019
Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Lol na wa grin. What do I call this now? There is no smoke without fire abeg. Where is that bros that was insulting his ancestors on the comment section yesterday? Come and see yourself now o tongue

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) / Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos / Coronavirus: Deji Adeleke Donates N500M, Shares Foodstuff Across Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.