Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts (6156 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by General0847: 10:16am On Jun 30, 2019
ise82:
Many people can’t think. So because a lady accused him we should just crucify him like Jesus. This man will not go down, the witch will. Quote me and thunder fire you there.

If witches start going down your mother will be the first witch to go down.
Quote me and i break your empty head. Ewu!
Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by Khaleell001(m): 10:16am On Jun 30, 2019
Donald95:
We condemn Jungle justice because it didn't go due process but here we are today. Idiots everywhere. Even the educated ones has just proven themselves to be fools

Real fools like your said.
When men who are suppose to be logical start acting like sissies then we know many have been feminized.
Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by Nature8(m): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2019
lilbest4:
So should I fry my prick?
grin
Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2019
zeuss:
Kai! Something just didn't make sense to me there.
I have no intention of making anyone feel bad here but I think there was no rape in the whole saga. There was rather a silent attraction that gave birth to mutual conjugality.
Why be around a man for that long if you never liked him?
Why keep mute on him raping you while your sister was in the house if you never liked it?
Why didn't you shout and raise alarm when he was leaving, after the purported rape if you never liked it?
Why didn't you share the first and second rape issue immediately to your beloved family if you never liked it?
Why still go to his church if you never liked it?
Why go stay at his house to help his wife and even sought to sleep in their master bedroom if you never liked it?
Why follow him in his car to drop you if you never liked it?
Why didn't you struggle when he took the u-turn to give you the supposed second rape if you never liked it?
Why didn't you tell anyone again or even the police if you never liked it?
After the third day, when he came to find out why you didn't go to church, why didn't you refuse going to the same church when he asked you to if you never liked it?
Why didn't you show any sign of what he did to anyone? Why conceal the whole issue if you never liked it?
Are you totally innocent
Why didn't you tell us if you ever seduced him?
Why didn't you tell us if you fell for his looks?
Why did you do what you did and are still doing what you're doing to him now? Is it fair?
So because someone accused you of sleeping with pastors in the past and is accusing you of being unfaithful in your marriage now you want to pick on the pastor who was in your past just to cover up on the accusation meted on you?
Who knows if you probably seduced him to push him to that extent?
What looks did you give him when he entered your house with your nighty on? Why didn't you rush to change? Why allow him to come in when you were probably Unclad in a transparent gown?
Please,
Pastors are humans. Let's be fair on them and their weaknesses as human as they are.
Don't go seducing a man with your talent and beauty and expect him to act as brother Paul in the Bible when you refused to leave him and his territory.
A man will chase you and get what he wants when he knows you're interested in him.
We're not fools please ����
The woman should just admit that she was wrong as much as she claims that he was wrong
is even the alleged second case of rape that surprise me.
A pastor having a quickie with you at broad daylight few meters to the main road...... Haba Nigerians make we use our brain.

I know both of them have things in common but in that video Busola Dakolo didn't say the exact and whole truth.

Let them allow the court of law take effect instead of all this nonsense and ingredients.

Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by Fortunex9(m): 11:06am On Jun 30, 2019
Flushreview:
Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji has reacted to the ongoing rape saga between pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA and Bisola Dakolo, the wife of singer, Timi Dakolo.

Taking to her Instagram stories to react, the actress called the clergyman an 'alleged rapist.'

See her reaction below.
let them leave dis man alone o
old things has passed away and all has become new , am sure God has forgiven him , so who are we to crucify him,
even david in the bible slept with anoda man wife , and killed the man , buh he was still the apple of GOD eye's after asking for forgivness .
#notorape
#touchnothisannoited
Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by lottomkyes200: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2019
Genny dont use your hand to slap yourself i expect more reasoning from you dont be too quick to cast stone. What if at the end all this ws a lie .
Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by crackhouse(m): 11:32am On Jun 30, 2019
Auxtin85:
Our celebrities are powerful on social media, their inactive Twitter handle became active since last week.

When it comes to talking to the government they become mute.

#Saynotosocialmediatrial
government don't take shi.t that's why.
Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by Humanity7154: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2019
Let them cast a spell on people to discuss the country’ situation than to be on a spell of allegations.

Are they afraid to take the pastor to court or rather cast the first stone
Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by marriage1: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2019
Is high time for NIGERIANS to know the truth and know who is to blame in this whole saga.

https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/06/what-do-you-think-about-this-and-rev.html?m=1

Let the truth be known, crucifying the man of God without evidence doesn't make sense.
Does Timi Dakolo's wife have evidence of the rape saga?
If she has then let us see it.
Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by Menance: 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
Yoruba Cone head afonja
Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
Can someone confirm that Genevieve said this?
Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by lionD: 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
Man of God, I've prayed for you. It is well with you even in the presence of these trials. The Lord will vindicate you and silence your accusers. You shall not be put to shame or humiliated, because of the mercy of God. Do not be discouraged, it is well with you sir.
Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by livebyday(m): 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
sweetrace:
My respect for this actress has disappeared! I can’t believe she can do this. She who has been the focus of horrible rumors in the past accepting an accusation without evidence. I could easily put her picture and write “ Here is the alleged lesbian and chronic mistress” and write her name. To think I’ve always defended her for her accusers lack of evidence!!!!!!!!!!

You are guilty of the very thing you accused her of.. did you bother to visit her social media channels to verify that she didn't indeed post this? No ! But you jumped to.react?!

Oh how karma serves us all! So you see why the pastor is finished even before evidence.is found?! Because all.nibrrian are like you
Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by Gabson001(m): 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
I don't see any reason why this man should step down.. He who has no sin should cast the first stone jesus said cux he knws no man is perfect..
Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by 9jaBloke: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
There's no proof yet that Busola is saying the truth, but she is not some broke/desperate opportunist looking for cheap popularity and some pocket change. She's living a good life and has a reputation and that of her family to protect.

Pastor Fatoyinbo could be innocent of the allegation but this is not a one-off case as he has been accused before. It is still very possible that he is innocent of all the allegations. So i don't think a sentence should be passed until he has been given a chance to fully address this issue (s) and defend himself.

Busola on the other hand deserves to be taken very seriously. Rape is a grievous crime and it has become endemic in Nigeria.

Anyone standing completely with Busola without giving Pastor F benefit of the doubt is unnecessarily emotional and guilty of fallacy of hasty conclusion.

Anyone defending Pastor F without asking for the case to be thoroughly investigated is a Potential Rapist.

The ideal thing to do is to let the case go to trial and listen to both parties give their accounts under oath.

Even though i don't fully believe in our judicial system but i feel that if we listen attentively to both sides of the story, somewhere along the line, the truth will emerge.
Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by etrange: 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
Auxtin85:
Our celebrities are powerful on social media, their inactive Twitter handle became active since last week.

When it comes to talking to the government they become mute.

#Saynotosocialmediatrial

Lol... blogger effect.

They have always been active actually. In fact, they can't afford to be inactive. It's the bloggers that only scavenge for their posts when it's about such controversial issues as a way of driving traffic. As for calling out democratically elected politicians, not all of them are inclined to do that because politics, like religion and ethnicity, is subjective. Some of them might even be Buhari's supporters and that's their choice. But some are still active in politics nevertheless. They can't all be fighting the government. One gotta choose his struggles.

1 Like

Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by bjt(m): 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
E be like say this pastor don offend Nollywood and all the celebrities before.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BTS: Charles Okocha Having Sex With A Lady (Photos) / Download Video: African Actress Sextape In The Office Leaked / PHOTOS!!! OH My..biggest Catfish Ever Caught.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.