Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,875 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend (70388 Views)

Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs / BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) / BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by Amanda4life: 7:55am On Jun 30, 2019
martyns303:
Lesson to all slay Queens. did u see the girl he's with? he could easily have had any girl

They will never learn
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by Just2endowed2(m): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2019
Movicq:
Purge dey worry me o �

Me too
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by Amanda4life: 8:01am On Jun 30, 2019
Just2endowed2:

Me too

See moi moi leaves and plantain dry leaves.

Oya poo

1 Like

Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by Just2endowed2(m): 8:03am On Jun 30, 2019
Amanda4life:

See moi moi leaves and plantain dry leaves.

Oya poo

embarassed is that what I will use to get relieved from the upset

1 Like

Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2019
Na who say make Nina dump her boyfriend? This was a lady who denied her boyfriend on live TV show.Why did miracle not deny his own girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by SirLakes: 8:11am On Jun 30, 2019
Mk12:
Sharp guy! No time to waste with Nina who love spreading her legs like someone spreading butter on a piece of bread.
Use the slay queen to achieve your goals and look for decent ones later

Who tell u say na decent girl

Dey there

2 Likes

Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 30, 2019
franchasng:
what about higher institution and if none, NYSC should surffice as your own school days if you didn't have any loyal girlfriend back in school.

The thing is, old friends remain the best, they know u in and out, no need to explain who u are, who your family is, what u do, where u come from, your religion, etc because they know you from young, which gives peace of mind unlike the new slay queens that will start giving you JAMB questions to answer just to be their boyfy:

What do you do for living?

Which company do you work with? Must everybody work lol

Which school did you graduated from?

Where are you from?

What does your parents do?

Where do you live?

All to secretly size your worth and know whether u are worth dating, and to know if u can foot their insatiable bills and wants.

Old friend give peace of mind. She is mostly concerned about you making it successful in life and can assist you in achieving that goal in any way she can.

But all these eventual hottie slay queens don't care about you oh, if u like die that's your concern, just make sure you have enough money or you can disappear for all they care.

Their life is centered around snapping fine pictures and uploading on Instagram, Facebook, etc to impress people who don't truly care about them, always run from such ladies

Which company do you work with?

Where are you from?

Where do you live? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by SirLakes: 8:17am On Jun 30, 2019
So this girl will end up with a brostitute(p0rnstar) like Miracle.

Tueh cheesy
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 30, 2019
indiegen:
And this one still accept you after you made a mockery of yourself in front of live TV, women and fame sha

The truth is with fame you can get any girl you want. Taking Ubi as an example if he needs a wife tomorrow, girls will still queue up.

1 Like

Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 30, 2019
SirLakes:

Who tell u say na decent girl

Dey there
we go leave that one for miracle to decide. but I no say she never collect prick for TV

2 Likes

Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by poweredcom(m): 8:25am On Jun 30, 2019
Na because d guy is made ..na why d babe lol him face

Had it been miracle is broke do u think dis gal will date him
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by Amanda4life: 8:29am On Jun 30, 2019
Waking up this morning with this kind of news.

Are sure Nina will go to church today?
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:33am On Jun 30, 2019
Amanda4life:
Miracle is an adventist.

Why is he wearing chains now
I noticed the AYM uniform
Thing is you know that most goung Adventists really wanna break free from the Adventist Dogma. While some still want to remain in the Adventist way.
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by Bossjakande: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Community dìck
my baby
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by TVTKOKO(m): 8:50am On Jun 30, 2019
Staro:
This guy is the most sensible
of all BBNaija housemates

Very focused.
Not carried away with emergency celebrity nonsense
And the rest aren't sensible abi? All he did was go complete his school program which others have been done with. Ceec, Tobi, Bambam are all degree and higher degree holders. So what makes him more sensible than them

1 Like

Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by golddeejay(m): 8:51am On Jun 30, 2019
These people tenure go end today...na to dey fight for attention now.
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by Ugosample(m): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2019
Mk12:
Sharp guy! No time to waste with Nina who love spreading her legs like someone spreading butter on a piece of bread.
Use the slay queen to achieve your goals and look for decent ones later

decent indeed cheesy
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by Makatony03: 9:09am On Jun 30, 2019
[yes oh no distractions for now quote author=Kunfu post=79795689]Coza is still on pls remove dis for now[/quote]
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by Gabson001(m): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2019
See as he resemble uti
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by Ugosample(m): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2019
franchasng:
what about higher institution and if none, NYSC should surffice as your own school days if you didn't have any loyal girlfriend back in school.

The thing is, old friends remain the best, they know u in and out, no need to explain who u are, who your family is, what u do, where u come from, your religion, etc because they know you from young, which gives peace of mind unlike the new slay queens that will start giving you JAMB questions to answer just to be their boyfy:

Where are you from?

Where do you live?

All to secretly size your worth and know whether u are worth dating, and to know if u can foot their insatiable bills and wants.

Old friend give peace of mind. She is mostly concerned about you making it successful in life and can assist you in achieving that goal in any way she can.

But all these eventual hottie slay queens don't care about you oh, if u like die that's your concern, just make sure you have enough money or you can disappear for all they care.

Their life is centered around snapping fine pictures and uploading on Instagram, Facebook, etc to impress people who don't truly care about them, always run from such ladies

just so you know

1) you made a lot of sense And

2)you made me laugh a whole lot cheesy cheesy

jamb questions ke? cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by golddeejay(m): 9:13am On Jun 30, 2019
franchasng:

Where are you from?

Where do you live?

I understand where you are coming from. But life isn't a script. You can still find faithful, loyal and 'little trouble' wife outside your old girlfriends.

Who knows how deep your old girlfriends have gone through life? The slay queens you are talking about are likely someone's girlfriend in secondary schools and universities. Don't even mention NYSC.

My point is make the best of whatever life thrust at you. And when picking a potential wife, favour good inner qualities ahead of 'only' physical beauty.
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by alen4smith(m): 9:15am On Jun 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Community dìck
you are obsessed with the dick
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by emolala(m): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2019
Muzikluva:
Inside life...Nina was just meant to pass away time undecided
Anyways.. It's my birthday today!!! cheesy

You can say that again bro...anyway, Happy birthday to you... Collect 2 chilled bottles of Krest for my Head mk you take enjoy ur day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 30, 2019
poweredcom:
Na because d guy is made ..na why d babe lol him face

Had it been miracle is broke do u think dis gal will date him

The truth some ladies wouldn't date you not because they need your money, but there are some certain stage they have attain in life if you aren't up that level you can't really get them to like you.

How can a broke OND holder win the love of a medical doctor. Irrespective of all the amount of love or care he shows, she wouldn't look at his end. If the same OND holder owns a company or have a high paying job he can easily fit in.

Let's face reality to win the heart of some ladies we have get to a certain level in life.

1 Like

Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by franchasng: 9:30am On Jun 30, 2019
golddeejay:

I understand where you are coming from. But life isn't a script. You can still find faithful, loyal and 'little trouble' wife outside your old girlfriends.

Who knows how deep your old girlfriends have gone through life? The slay queens you are talking about are likely someone's girlfriend in secondary schools and universities. Don't even mention NYSC.

My point is make the best of whatever life thrust at you. And when picking a potential wife, favour good inner qualities ahead of 'only' physical beauty.
That's why I used the word: "loyal" who still yearns for you. Mark those two words bra grin

I know what you are saying, you are very right but I tell you, even though no lady is completely clean of shiit just like guys, the devil you know is better than the SU you don't know wink

That stubborn slay queen giving you trouble, asking you to buy her ticket to Dubai, trip to Nice, rent and car has one or two guys she does everything good to please.

There is one mumu guy somewhere she cries for and begs to reply her chats, and can squander all the money you the big boy is giving her on him just to prove to the brokeass nigga that she truly loves him, that's how irrational ladies are, and if u go check well, that guy will most likely be her old time boyfriend from school, lesson class, Church choir practice, yard, etc.

Ladies love old memories even though their love for material things don't always allow them reason straight, they still yearn for those old time memories with those mumu boys in their street, school, church or lesson class cheesy
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by RomeoEmpire(m): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Any problem
Lol!!! This ur Monica na heavy weight. Better com & settle me.
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by Ugosample(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2019
the comments I read here show that a lot of men here are simplistic and can easily be deceived

cheesy grin

you think it's by looks? lmao
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by grandstar(m): 10:03am On Jun 30, 2019
Kunfu:
Coza is still on pls remove dis for now

grin grin grin
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by golddeejay(m): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2019
franchasng:
That's why I used the word: "loyal" who still yearns for you. Mark those two words bra grin

I know what you are saying, you are very right but I tell you, even though no lady is completely clean of shiit just like guys, the devil you know is better than the SU you don't know wink

That stubborn slay queen giving you trouble, asking you to buy her ticket to Dubai, trip to Nice, rent and car has one or two guys she does everything good to please.

There is one mumu guy somewhere she cries for and begs to reply her chats, and can squander all the money you the big boy is giving her on him just to prove to the brokeass nigga that she truly loves him, that's how irrational ladies are, and if u go check well, that guy will most likely be her old time boyfriend from school, lesson class, Church choir practice, yard, etc.

Ladies love old memories even though their love for material things don't always allow them reason straight, they still yearn for those old time memories with those mumu boys in their street, school, church or lesson class cheesy

It is an easy decision to go for an old loyal gf...provided there is love and happiness. But not based on memories or past feelings.

I just don't want guys to get confused with your generalisation that old girls are always better. And the only girlfriend you can 'bet on' a little is the one you have been in touch with over the years.

I don't know why people still use the cliché...the devil you know is better...
In this case there is nothing better about 'the devil' and no happiness been with one. It is mainly used by people afraid of failure/rejection. For many, the past is always comfortable and reverred.
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by OdenKelechi(m): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2019
Threebear:
Heard the girl graduated with first class grin
Brain , Beauty and brawn. kiss
She was the best graduating student that year from Babcock uni. Her papa na Prof so e dey her body
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by OdenKelechi(m): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2019
Mikeparlo12:
See Adventist youth Ministry Uniform.
Hahahahahaha... You suppose sabi her name then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother / Speed Darlington Arrested By Police For Having A Crusher In His Car (Video) / I'm Jealous Of This Family! - Wizkid (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.