Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) (32280 Views)

Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) / Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From / Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by ALAGOGO007(m): 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
Suya
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Imoh555(m): 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
Wish it was government officials that are been burnt in this inhuman way... Spits
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Eziokwugbaoto: 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
Someone's pikin, smh. Jungle justice has never been an option 'cos you might end up killing the wrong person but on seeing the atrocities this demons perpetrate you can't help but wish them such.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Starhearts: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
GutsOverFear:
Hope they killed him first before burning him. Coz I can't begin to imagine the kind of pain he'd go through if he's burnt alive..

And I really wish what we were made to believe then was true whoever kills someone will carry the sin of that someone

See d way u re foaming in the mouth
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
That girl casually hawking firewood just passing like nothing happened.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
Burnt in a polythecnic and student can't do anything to prevent it
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by InvertedHammer: 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
/
It is a common knowledge in Nigeria that petty criminals get roasted.

Solution: Stay away from petty crime OR be the best you can be. It is not a rocket science.

/
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Seyzi(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
you are funny have you been robbed before if yes. you will never pity thiefs my brother
Kennyprince:
Doing this to criminals is so wrong

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Seyzi(m): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
many here are only pitying criminals but when they themselves are doing it and enyoying they never feels repented, if anybody here had experienced this before you will all understand what it means to kill them all. why do pple steal when you have two hands to work and huzzle

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by shogsman(m): 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
He stole and he was burnt to death,the punishment doesn't fit the crime,Nigerians defiance of the rule of law is one of the major problems we are facing as a country, that been said this country is nearing it's end.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
mariobobby:
One of criminals that usually terrorize students at night around back gate of federal polytechnic nekede was caught and was burnt after beatings by mob. More like a warning message to fellow criminals around

JUNGLE JUSTICE !
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Onyi90(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
EmzyT:
This short guy called Jago that is a Nightmare to students in Nekede, he's a cultist and feared in the community, He normally operates with a gun him and his other 3 members, he was the guy who robbed my sister of her Iphone and School fees cry
see now, the law has finally catch up with you, see as you take end your life embarassed I don't even know if wishing this one R.I.P is worthy

It's not the law that caught up with him, but jungle justice. Mean while where are his gang members. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Alexaa2000(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
What is the proof?
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by KanuSE: 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
They should all share the meat na. grin

Animals posing as humans.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
mayb he stole phone of 15k las las

too bad...even Jesus we adore and assume d super suffering for mankind according to d bible didnt suffer like this
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Chimaobichukwuma: 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
daewoorazer:

This is a gory sight to behold

This is absolutely wrong!

How can we move on when jungle justice is legal in our country...it’d be better if they burn our leaders this way but citizens? NO BUENOS sad

the you knw how many people that guy might hav stab or even kill to collect thing frm them. My own best friend was kill by dis wicked theft when coming bk from church. 100 day for d theft 1 day 4 the owner he deserved worst them this i dnt even feel pity 4 him mak his soul rest in hell.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by QueenVaji: 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
So this guy later died... My God i watched the video.... The guy strugled for More than an hour.. They couldn't kill him...he was even running around with the fire and they kept chasing him..

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by ifecomata: 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
The only person I see is that girl carrying firewoods with her heavy boobs
Damn that girl carry booby no be small
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by SaturnNick(m): 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
Casemiro:
I so much hate jungle justice!

I hate it with passion!

But if you have ever experienced robbery, if these hardened criminals have ever attacked you, then you won't have an inch of sympathy for them!

From what was gathered, Nekede is in their exam period and most students have finished their exams and travelled, making the school dry. This is when they mostly move from lodge to lodge robbing defenseless students.

They have killed some who struggled with them as they tried collect their phones, sending these young promising students to their early graves. They break into rooms and rob students. Students live in fear and tremble like chickens.

These hardened criminals will never change! Even if you beat them to stupor and get them arrested, they will still go back to their ugly lifestyle of robbing people.

Just pray never to encounter these heartless criminals! angry

angry
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
Very Good! burn all Armed robbers, for the people who are not in support of this kinda Justice, you have never been Aquinted with an Armed robber.

This guy probarbly have murdered alot of innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by kunmiiii: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
There are some things that can't be justified, but the way some Nigerians and Africans always have justification for heinous crimes like this and cyber crimes are strong indication that we have a very long way to go. We need serious moral epiphany!

You might be reveling in the act that a criminal is off the streets today, but what happens next time in the case of mistaken identity or false accusation ehn!! Actions like these aren't different from savages.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Chimaobichukwuma: 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
bukkyemotions:
Burnt in a polythecnic and student can't do anything to prevent it
the u knw how many student he hav stab or even kill to collect thing frm them. I really deserve it. If u hav ever hav experience it u wil knw wicked this theft are. May his soul rest in hell.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
distributeinc:
Good, any robber caught in the act, should be burnt, we need to reduce the number of these scums.

Same reason herdsmen kill people when they kill their cows and we complain. Both are wickedness
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Datingcomrade(f): 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
Those boys are deadly, I heard his cult members shot the girl that lead to this idiot death.

I no pity them at all, kill them all.

4 Likes

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by NotComplaining: 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
Apus:
Who did this to us in Africa.. no wonder we were called babaric. We still are.

too graphic!!

Want to know barbaric? Read up on vlad the impaler.

There is nothing unusual about Africa. When legal system fails, people will take law in into their own hands, time old tradition.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by arantess: 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
EmzyT:
This short guy called Jago that is a Nightmare to students in Nekede, he's a cultist and feared in the community, He normally operates with a gun him and his other 3 members, he was the guy who robbed my sister of her Iphone and School fees cry
see now, the law has finally catch up with you, see as you take end your life embarassed I don't even know if wishing this one R.I.P is worthy
The law Jungle Justice is the law that caught up with him??
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by WeSayNoToRuga: 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
citadels:
You people did not burn okorocha that delt with your miserable selves. Senseless imolites

Zombie how can you call Imolites ''senseless'' for what a group of Nigerian students did?
Those students are from all over Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by wasi9ice: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
Jungle justice is bad,, these heartless criminals deserve no mercy, but preferably get their two hands amputed than burning them alive...
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
Barbaric and inhumane.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by wasi9ice: 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
Problemkid1:
You're right? God will punish them one by one
what if the criminal was involved in both stealing and stealing when apprehended, would you let him walk, or hand him over to the police??,,,, l hate jungle justice too but sometimes we let some things be
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by wasi9ice: 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
Problemkid1:
You're right? God will punish them one by one
what if the criminal was involved in both stealing and killing when apprehended, would you let him walk, or hand him over to the police??,,,, l hate jungle justice too but sometimes we let some things be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Attempts Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity (Photo) / Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos / Nigerian Boy Raped In School By Indian School Teacher (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.