Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,351 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) (32279 Views)

Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) / Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From / Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by SMBH: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
I'm not trying to justify stealing but this is barbaric
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by holywind(m): 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
Problemkid1:
You're right? God will punish them one by one
you are just saying rubbish, do you know how many people that has died in the hand of only this one person.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
citadels:
You people did not burn okorocha that delt with your miserable selves. Senseless imolites
did Okorocha invade homes of the citizens robbing and killing them??........
seems yu and ur senses are at loggerheads

I pray you encounter these daredevils before today runs out.....

foolish simpleton.....

I spit on ur kind

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Rolly22(m): 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
Casemiro:
I so much hate jungle justice!

I hate it with passion!

But if you have ever experienced robbery, if these hardened criminals have ever attacked you, then you won't have an inch of sympathy for them!

From what was gathered, Nekede is in their exam period and most students have finished their exams and travelled, making the school dry. This is when they mostly move from lodge to lodge robbing defenseless students.

They have killed some who struggled with them as they tried collect their phones, sending these young promising students to their early graves. They break into rooms and rob students. Students live in fear and tremble like chickens.

These hardened criminals will never change! Even if you beat them to stupor and get them arrested, they will still go back to their ugly lifestyle of robbing people.

Just pray never to encounter these heartless criminals! angry

angry

Don't mind those talking Rubbish here, if they encounter these heartless Fools they would come back here to advocate for Jungle Justice.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Oxtertee(m): 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
I watch the video last night, it is really gory thing to behold.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Rolly22(m): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
He should be burnt again and again. This guy is so heartless that he shoots his Victims once they drag with him, Do you know how many students that have been shot and killed by these robbers? Keep Shouting No to Jungle Justice till you or your family member encounter these criminals.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Rolly22(m): 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
Chimaobichukwuma:
the you knw how many people that guy might hav stab or even kill to collect thing frm them. My own best friend was kill by dis wicked theft when coming bk from church. 100 day for d theft 1 day 4 the owner he deserved worst them this i dnt even feel pity 4 him mak his soul rest in hell.

They are all here talking trash till they become Victims and experience how heartless these guys are.

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
Broke angry fools struggling in a shithole fucck all of you fools
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by vertueptime: 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
Very commendable, one less robber , keep it up
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by holywind(m): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
all these people supporting these criminals are bunch of good for nothing idiots, in my area do you know how many okada men that have died in the hands of these criminals simply because they tried to resist when they wanted to collect their bikes from them, they will just shoot them, mind you many of them are on hire-purchase, will i begin to tell you story of how my brother in-law's shop was buggled over night of goods worth over four million naira. catch them in the act set them ablaze.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
Professor Adisa NOUN,Ibadan study center will be dealt with one day like this.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by technuel: 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
Since Oyibo colonised us and we have not changed, I am just wondering if it is God that should come down with Angels to recolonise Africa. How many times do you get to see this rubbish in Us, or are there no Criminals there.
I hate Criminality and I Equally hate Jungle Justice.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by googi: 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
Thank you.

I was so disgusted when I saw that comment. It shows the type of people and problems we are dealing with in Nigeria.

People do not hide their subjectivity anymore. If they disagree with you on anything, they are ready to call you a dog so that they can hang you.

Is this not the same Okorocha that gave free school, food and money to poor children? I guess they are not old enough to sing his praises or go on social media.

I do not support jungle Justice since it is sometimes applied to hungry bellies stealing food in the market but if you take a life or even lives as terrorist, if your time is up, it is up.

Damfostopper:
did Okorocha invade homes of the citizens robbing and killing them??........
seems yu and ur senses are at loggerheads

I pray you encounter these daredevils before today runs out.....

foolish simpleton.....

I spit on ur kind
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Playthepianos: 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
say no to jungle justice.. bros JJ
MEANWHILE,
I am sure you do not want to miss this one too
Click HERE to see it
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Goxpawa: 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
ifecomata:
The only person I see is that girl carrying firewoods with her heavy boobs
Damn that girl carry booby no be small

So with all those stories about COZA pastor, u don't still have self control. I pity u

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Akabuking: 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
Casemiro:

I hate it with passion!

But if you have ever experienced robbery, if these hardened criminals have ever attacked you, then you won't have an inch of sympathy for them!

From what was gathered, Nekede is in their exam period and most students have finished their exams and travelled, making the school dry. This is when they mostly move from lodge to lodge robbing defenseless students.

They have killed some who struggled with them as they tried collect their phones, sending these young promising students to their early graves. They break into rooms and rob students. Students live in fear and tremble like chickens.

These hardened criminals will never change! Even if you beat them to stupor and get them arrested, they will still go back to their ugly lifestyle of robbing people.

angry
kill all the criminals.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Akabuking: 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
To an extent, I support jungle Justice. if you want to rob, go to CBN and rob not your fellow poor man that struggled to get it.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by fcisca: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
We have lost our humanity. Imagine the two girls with loads of just strolling bye like it’s garbage that was set ablaze.
Apus:
Who did this to us in Africa.. no wonder we were called babaric. We still are.

too graphic!!
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
Jayslicky the cursed one.... this is what you risk when next you are caught fingerings or masturbate g on yourself or you shout down any woman that comes out to report sexual crime done against her.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
citadels:
You people did not burn okorocha that delt with your miserable selves. Senseless imolites
A handjob with Vaseline and poured inside the toilet would have prevented a SENSELESS BEING like you.
Your mom who even decided to keep you after discovering you are a BASTARD is the senseless one.
You wan talk., “senseless imolites” abi?? EWU
Na your type boys suppose use do rituals.. anyway, it’s not late yet. SHEGOAT
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Emmyloyalty: 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
Casemiro:

I hate it with passion!

angry

All I see in you writings is pure foolishness and support for lynching. Don't we have a law if he had truly committed a crime?
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
How I wish those responsible will be caught, that's wickedness.
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by NSK4U(m): 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
the Holy Book summarized already
THE HEART OF MAN IS......
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by wilroy: 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
I wish this is done to political criminals as well....even patience Jonathan
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by 9jaRealist: 11:14am On Jul 02, 2019
ZOO! angry
>
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Tochyfrank: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2019
Let get this straight, this young man is no ordinary thief,he's a bandit terrorizing the locals.he's responsible for numbers of homicides and assaults here in nekede. Prior to his ultimate demise he was caught at gun point stealing from a young girl few minutes after stealing iphone8+ worth 450k from an army man with uniform.now to make things worst he threatened to deal with the locals when the mobile police came to rescue him during mob attack. Mehn this racketeer tagged #khalifa# deserved to die
Re: Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) by Casemiro(m): 6:51am On Jul 08, 2019
Tochyfrank:
Let get this straight, this young man is no ordinary thief,he's a bandit terrorizing the locals.he's responsible for numbers of homicides and assaults here in nekede. Prior to his ultimate demise he was caught at gun point stealing from a young girl few minutes after stealing iphone8+ worth 450k from an army man with uniform.now to make things worst he threatened to deal with the locals when the mobile police came to rescue him during mob attack. Mehn this racketeer tagged #khalifa# deserved to die

a million likes for you!

those that don't know anything about him and what transpired will never get the picture

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos / Nigerian Boy Raped In School By Indian School Teacher (video) / Man Attempts Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.