Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) (65423 Views)

What's The Magic? 3 Footballers Won World Cup After Signing For PSG (Photos) / PSG Superstar, Neymar Left Out Of Brazil’s Tokyo Olympic Squad / Lionel Messi Has Already Left Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by Megatrix: 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mtcheew
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
Emaax77:
How does this prove anything? Naija bloggers with wrong captions and stories just for traffic.
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by chloride6: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
Did you just spell feet as FIT?
Damm!
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by worldclass68(m): 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lol.....see how people dey reason, chai!
So if he slap ham instead nko?
Nah to leave the earth that abi
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
Op, you need serious help.
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
Johnkay01:
Okay

So, leaving the club now solved the issue?

MUMU is his name if it is true

He should stick to his PSG o and enjoy himself
you posted Klopp's picture on a Barcelona thread bros I owe you a bottle of Heineken
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by Johnkay01: 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
lilbest4:
you posted Kopp's picture on a Barcelona thread bros I owe you a bottle of Heineken
Klopp not kopp

That's how I want it
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by martineverest(m): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
mtchewww...What about him punching semedo?
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by ZikZikZik: 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
Rubbish insinuation..
They’re just making fun of the guy like I would do to my guy..He go vex but the rest of us go just laugh over it and eventually it’s no big deal undecided

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by EmperorHarry: 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:

but the same neymar wants to return to messi and suarez undecided and this video doesnt prove that's why he left
It's sarcasm dude..Can't you see the laughing emoji at the end of the post containing the video
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by Centcanada: 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
Jobless guy do jobless things.
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by DSoj(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
Bros u for just write this thing for pidgin o. Awwwwaaaa

Well, the whole write up and conspiracy theory is as dumb as your English
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by Mishhcre(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
Just normal play.
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
This is total bull crap, they are just goofing around, they do this always, even if neymar returns they will do more
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by TGMISKY(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
So this is the reason why he left? What a rubbish concortment.
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
Johnkay01:

Klopp not kopp

That's how I want it
lol auto correct my friend. Do you really assume that I don't know a name as simple as that? Even at that Liverpool supporters and players are called koppites so it's still all good
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by flames01: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
Chelseaplus:
Poor Neymar Been Left Frustrated By Suarez And Messi.

After two wonderful years, a video has emerge showing the main reason why Neymar left Barcelona for PSG has been revealed.

From the video footage Neymer was seen holding the ball on his fit while Suarez kick the ball from Neymars fit, which got him sad.

From the review of the video closely, it seems that Lionel Messi was the one that gave Suarez the nod to kick the ball out from Neymars fit.

Messi's reactions will shock you, as he keeps his pretending to be innocent as if he don't know what happened.

Watch the video closely and judge between Messi and Suarez act.

Watch The Video

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/06/after-two-years-see-main-reason-why.html?m=1

Go through the stupid English you wrote again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by ofemigeorge(m): 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
Quiet people are not so quite
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by thesmallgod(m): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
angry
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by deavicky(m): 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
So person no go fit play with Neymar.
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by Elsadeeq100: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
=MVLOX post=79796094]This one na agenda.... [/quote]
Real agenda
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
AryaSand:
Whoever concocted this rubbish is an I-D-I-O-T

IDIOT: Irreversible Dunce In Our Time??
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by Cyoung4real(m): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
And this nonsense is not even in the joke section undecided undecided undecided undecided. Wakanda mod pushes something like this to front page kwanu shocked shocked
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by jeremiah123: 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
AryaSand:
Whoever concocted this rubbish is an I-D-I-O-T
Thanks
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by tfash96(m): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
I've seen this long time ago no need to view it again.. Not necessary.. It's not a big deal na
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by Cojoness(m): 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
this is total bs
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by Cojoness(m): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
flames01:

Go through the stupid English you wrote again.
so much for blogging
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by Danny110(m): 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
D main reason why e comot na because of d moni o! Plus say Messi don conquer barca already...
E been think say Messi go block im shine[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
oshe11:
So U want me to believe the story from this murderer of English?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa / Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials / Wilfred Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Player In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.