Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) (65424 Views)

What's The Magic? 3 Footballers Won World Cup After Signing For PSG (Photos) / PSG Superstar, Neymar Left Out Of Brazil’s Tokyo Olympic Squad / Lionel Messi Has Already Left Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by Myself2(m): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
Well I have nothing to say about Messi till he wins a trophy for Argentina.

CR7 all the way
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by Bahddo(m): 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
Nairaland mods pushed this to front page? Are they retards or something?

If you guys can't improve NL UI/UX, at least you can prevent trash from finding its way to FP.
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by Bahddo(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
Myself2:
Well I have nothing to say about Messi till he wins a trophy for Argentina.

CR7 all the way
'with'. No one player wins a football trophy for his country, as it is not a one-man sport. A player win trophies WITH the team.
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by karma2000: 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
Pls don't come back the trio is just too much for European league u no go know whom to mark
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by Myself2(m): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
Bahddo:
'with'. No one player wins a football trophy for his country, as it is not a one-man sport. A player win trophies WITH the team.

Ahhh quite contrary to what they will have us believe,,,,Messi is Argentina and Argentina is Messi

I understand the grammatical construction and syntax

So let Maessi show us his national team trophies
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by Ojetayo17(m): 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
Who God no knw... Bad attitude
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
Between neymar and fatoyinbo... I dnt knw who is more frustrated
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by gurunlocker: 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
And this is on FP?

Nairaland has gone to the shlt!!! shocked shocked

I remember this video, they were just playing and it got Neymar angered. But this wasn't the reason he left!
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by Bahddo(m): 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
Myself2:

Ahhh quite contrary to what they will have us believe,,,,Messi is Argentina and Argentina is Messi

I understand the grammatical construction and syntax

So let Maessi show us his national team trophies
Yes Argentina is overly dependent on Messi more than any other national team is dependent on their best player. However, it's still stupid to say one wins trophies FOR his nation in a team sport.

He does not need to show you anything. When he gets to the final of the Copa, you say why didn't he win it? When he wins the Copa, you say why didn't he win World cup? Even if he wins the world cup, you guys would still say why did he win just one?

Face it, the one reason you are interested in a team trophy is because it gives you a chance to justify your hate.
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
valves:
That doesn't prove anything OP. Stuffs like that are normal during trainings...players love to joke undecided undecided
No mind dem. I'm a player and I still did this last training..
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by Sidneyjack: 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
It was planned by messi and Suarez
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by themanderon: 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Una no get work sha....
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by PopeFlatino(m): 12:28am On Jul 01, 2019
sadNo be now again..Suarez no follow for threat..u go just mark M and N leave the S to roam around sheepishly like he always do,falling,raisin hand to know who to cheat
karma2000:
Pls don't come back the trio is just too much for European league u no go know whom to mark
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by Myself2(m): 8:51am On Jul 01, 2019
Bahddo:
Yes Argentina is overly dependent on Messi more than any other national team is dependent on their best player. However, it's still stupid to say one wins trophies FOR his nation in a team sport.

He does not need to show you anything. When he gets to the final of the Copa, you say why didn't he win it? When he wins the Copa, you say why didn't he win World cup? Even if he wins the world cup, you guys would still say why did he win just one?

Face it, the one reason you are interested in a team trophy is because it gives you a chance to justify your hate.

Ok,, since you have chosen to go aggressive ,abusive and insulting,,,,I won't report you to the mods cos I'm not a sissy but I'll treat your fvck up myself
First of, I don't hate Messi,,,,why should I. He is just below par to C Ronaldo who,is greater than him.
As for you, may you be cured of that your mouth diarrhea that has spread to your brain causing you to reason from your stinking anus.
After that, may a menstruating she goat urinate in your mouth while you sleep and may mad dog urinate on your head while you wake.
Just hoping you will learn to argue online like me without abusing people ,,,,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by booksrite001: 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
myself2:
Ok,, since you have chosen to go aggressive ,abusive and insulting,,,,I won't report you to the mods cos I'm not a sissy but I'll treat your fvck up myselfFirst of, I don't hate Messi,,,,why should I. He is just below par to C Ronaldo who,is greater than him.As for you, may you be cured of that your mouth diarrhea that has spread to your brain causing you to reason from your stinking anus.After that, may a menstruating she goat urinate in your mouth wile you sleep and mad dog urinate on your head while you wake.Just hoping you will learn to argue online like me without abusing people ,,,,,

undecided
Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by Myself2(m): 8:12am On Jul 02, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) by Silverygold(m): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mr.man where did you hear this one from or neymar said it undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa / Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials / Wilfred Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Player In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.