Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Protest In Front COZA Church, Abuja As Security Tightens Up (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Protest In Front COZA Church, Abuja As Security Tightens Up (Photos) (4641 Views)

Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man / Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Front COZA Church, Abuja As Security Tightens Up (Photos) by SocialJustice: 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
OkCornel:

Seems the funds COZA disbursed to social media influencers is already working... grin

The funds are on overdrive. Nigerians have no ethic or standards and we like to blame politicians like they are the only ones who support evil when money is involved.
Re: Protest In Front COZA Church, Abuja As Security Tightens Up (Photos) by imam07: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lazy idiots. Better things dey there to protest on.
Re: Protest In Front COZA Church, Abuja As Security Tightens Up (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
hoover420:

Yhu are not making sense
What if busola dakolo wants to exploit coza pastor via blackmail
Let them both take d case to court
Justice must be served
Re: Protest In Front COZA Church, Abuja As Security Tightens Up (Photos) by AdeTish: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2019
Khaleell001:

like I said, quite the emotional black mail.
Even Ese Walters case and the case of Stella Damusus's friend were not rape but sexual manipulation.

Busola's case is different because she is alleging rape not sexual manipulation.
And her allegations have to be looked into.
Her narrations clearly fell flat on its back when she narrated the scene herself without coercion ;and you think we should swallow everything she said hook, line and sinker without questioning her claims.
Who does that?

Note:Rape and sexual manipulation are not the same .
The former is forceful conjugal relation while the latter has to do with psychological manipulation by making the person agree to consensual sex.

Bro grab popcorn and watch the whole episode. It is there on YouTube an hour 55 mins interview. Then come back and have a matured conversation with me .. Thank you
Re: Protest In Front COZA Church, Abuja As Security Tightens Up (Photos) by martinosi: 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kingsley1000:
you are really not smart....i pity the future of this country if it's entrusted in the hands of people like you....

He raped her in her father's house when she was 17,her sister and mother were around amid other people in the compound,she didn't scream or cry

After the first sex(so-called rape) encounter,he also raped her 5times

she wore transparent and seductive dress anytime he's about to visit

She use to visit him in his house after raping her

She still a member of his church and also a choir member

she conceal the rape case for more than 2decades

If you truly believe her,i'm sorry to say,you should visit any hospital in locality for brain examination

I 100% COSIGN..this analysis..you are right sir....

All these people making noise are just getting all emotional becuase they are receiving money to protest

The #churchtoomovement nigeria is an NGO in Nigeria that is being funded by its Foreign NGO...

They have all received money to do this

the question is what is the end agenda...

Let wait and see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Faith (''non-wof Believers'') / Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? / My Visit To Heaven- Maurice Sklar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.