Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? (4623 Views)

For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Christians How Would You Deny This Blatant Contradiction / Ways God Uses In Teaching Christians How To Number Their Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by hahn(m): 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nairaland Christians have taken it upon themselves to prove to everyone else, especially atheists like myself, that the bible is a basis for morality and that their god, Jehovah, alone can determine what is right or wrong. In summary, whatever their god says is right is right and whatever he commands should be taken hook, line and sinker.

As an atheist, I was just wondering, do Christians really do EVERYTHING their god tells them to? Like:

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

I am sure this applies to all atheists and every everyone else who doesn't believe in Jesus.

Kill Witches
You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

I am sure you all remember that pastor that featured on fp a while back. In case you missed it, you can check the thread out @ https://www.nairaland.com/3234800/gary-foxcroft-saving-witches-akwa-ibom/

Apparently, this guy is actually following the words of Jehovah

Kill Homosexuals
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

This one should be easy. We already have case of Nigerians beating up Suspected homosexuals. What about you?

Death for Adultery
If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

This one nko?

Death for Fornication
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Oh, I so much love this one. In this "modern world" there are so many women who have lost their virginity before marriage. How many have you burnt?

Death to Followers of Other Religions
Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.
1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

How many Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus etc have you killed today?

Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Oh dear, should I be scared of kingebukanaija and winner01?

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night
But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

All you need to do is attend a wedding ceremony on Saturday and get with it. God is behind you

etc

You can check for more reasons to kill sinners @ https://www.nairaland.com/2819877/murder-bible and start with your neighbor cheesy

So, share your murder stories, as directed by your god Jehovah with us

cc: KingEbukaNaija, Winner01 , Richirich713, naijadeyhia scholar8200 , malvisguy212 , Muafrika2, Dejideji1 , truthman2012, Image123 , InesQor, Joshthefirst MrPresident1, gatiano sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks, UyiIredia , Jeromejnr, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, Tellemall, Ishilove, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44 , DeepSight

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by hahn(m): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
Monitoring: Seun, Plaetton , Johnydon22 ilovetheline, JackBizzle, Kay17, AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 , sonOfLucifer , frank317 muskeeto , Decker , PastorAIO , ValentineMary , Pyrrho , braithwaite , dragonEmperor , theoneJabulani , lepasharon , cloudgoddess , ifenes , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer , dalaman , Ranchhoddas , hoefullandlord , weah96 , CAPSLOCKED , lilbrown007 , Elohim1, unclesnr, thebrightest
Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by KingEbukaNaija: 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
This thread is suffused with so much ignorance .

1. Its called Christianity not Judaism .

2. There are differences between moral laws , Jewish laws and ceremonial laws .

Again , just like the firing squad eliminates drug dealers in Indonesia or beheading in Arab countries for larceny , those punishments are made strictly for the Jews during that dispensation .

If you want to attack Christians , do it with knowledge of the subject and not in ignorance

Here is the ultimate , all unrighteousness is sin

1 John 5:17
All unrighteousness is sin

When you talk of morality , you talk what is right or wrong as a Christian or as a human being in general . The punishment for crimes or wickedness is left for your country's laws to decide your comeuppance . Those bible verses are strictly for the Jews during that dispensation .

Tomorrow , I'll still repeat the same thing .

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by Bleepyou: 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
How many people dey don kill?
All these things na old testament na
Jesus don use grace erase all those stuff i guess

Well Christians make una con ansa....

Buh guy
Wetyn concern you sef
Face your atheism
Let them face their Christianity
Let Muslim face their islam

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by hahn(m): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Again , just like the firing squad eliminates drug dealers in Indonesia or beheading in Arab countries for larceny , those punishments are made strictly for the Jews during that dispensation .

If you want to attack Christians , do it with knowledge of the subject and not in ignorance

When you talk of morality , you talk what is right or wrong as a Christian or as a human being in general . The punishment for crimes or wickedness is left for your country's laws to decide your comeuppance . Those bible verses are strictly for the Jews during that dispensation .

Bleepyou:
How many people dey don kill?
All these things na old testament na
Jesus don use grace erase all those stuff i guess
Well Christians make una con ansa....
Buh guy
Wetyn concern you sef
Face your atheism
Let them face their Christianity
Let Muslim face their islam

Wait wait, I do not understand what you guys mean o.

Wasn't it the same Jehovah in the old testament that is in the new testament? undecided

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by KingEbukaNaija: 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
hahn:

Wait wait, I do not understand what you guys mean o.

Wasn't it the same Jehovah in the old testament that is in the new testament? undecided

Feigning ignorance again grin . Read my post over and over again

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by hahn(m): 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Feigning ignorance again grin . Read my post over and over again

It is actually confusing. I read it twice and even Jesus said in Matthew 5:17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Lol @

When you talk of morality , you talk what is right or wrong as a Christian or as a human being in general . The punishment for crimes or wickedness is left for your country's laws to decide your comeup

All humans are not under "Christian laws" so morality cannot have a common definition. What might be okay in Nigeria, jailing of homosexuality for instance, doesn't apply in the US where it is okay to be homosexual. Just as jungle justice, the burning of "suspected" thieves(or those caught in the act) is okay in Nigeria but not in the US.

You sef, one moment Christianity is the ultimate basis for morality and next minute The punishment for crimes or wickedness is left for your country's laws

You sound confused bro undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by hahn(m): 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I agree smiley

Both they both worship the same god Jehovah. How come one god is giving out different laws?

And Christian laws? Where do they come from?

Then why is the old testament in the same bible that Christians use if the laws there are useless?

Oh, okay undecided

Who/what is the authority on what is righteous and what is not?

When you talk of morality , you talk what is right or wrong as a Christian or as a human being in general . The punishment for crimes or wickedness is left for your country's laws to decide your comeuppance . Those bible verses are strictly for the Jews during that dispensation

I already tackled this

Yeah yeah

So, what you are basically trying to say is that the laws in the old testament are not relevant to a Christian? Right?

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by ValentineMary(m): 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
Let me wait for the ignorant theist to say "but that's the old testament" but they would not forget to quote the part of the old testament that says "A fool says in his heart that there is no God".

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by lilmax(m): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
Come carry my hand use am kill person na. grin

Jobless atheist. grin

And btw "a fool says in his heart there's no God" grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

So Is Beastality Allowed In Christianity?? QUOTE Were Its Condemned....I Will Forever Call Christians Hypocrites

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by ValentineMary(m): 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

U have been displaying ur ignorance on this thread too much. The God of the Torah (Yhwh) is the same person in the new testament who claims to manifest as Yeshua (Jesus). It was the refusal of the Jews to believe Yeshua that a new religion ( christianity) was founded. So saying that they are 2 different laws so u pick the new one and discard the ones previously giving shows a sign of utter confusion and cherry picking.

It was this same God (El) that the early xtians who translated the bible talked about.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by KingEbukaNaija: 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
hahn:

It is actually confusing. I read it twice and even Jesus said in Matthew 5:17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

All humans are not under "Christian laws" so morality cannot have a common definition. What might be okay in Nigeria, jailing of homosexuality for instance, doesn't apply in the US where it is okay to be homosexual. Just as jungle justice, the burning of "suspected" thieves(or those caught in the act) is okay in Nigeria but not in the US.

You sef, one moment Christianity is the ultimate basis for morality and next minute The punishment for crimes or wickedness is left for your country's laws

You sound confused bro undecided

Look bro ,

As a Christian , I know what is right or wrong - moral absolutism is applied in all cases . I repudiate expedience as a matter of fact . If a country legalizes a depravity such as homosexuality or bestiality - I deprecate such because I don't need the society to determine what's right or wrong for me . This means if a country legalizes what I consider bad , it does not mean I assent to it or will now change to seeing it as a good thing .

Matthew 5:17 does not address this discussion . grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by hahn(m): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
lilmax:

Jobless atheist. grin

"a fool says in his heart there's no God". This statement was made by the fool who believed in something unproven grin

You are going to hell for not following the will of your god. See ya tongue

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by ValentineMary(m): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
lilmax:

Jobless atheist. grin

U just had to prove me right in less than 5 min.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by hahn(m): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Look bro ,

As a Christian , I know what is right or wrong - moral absolutism is applied in all cases .

Because the bible, old and new testament, says so?

I repudiate expedience as a matter of fact . If a country legalizes a depravity such as homosexuality or bestiality - I deprecate such because I don't need the society to determine what's right or wrong for me . This means if a country legalizes what I consider bad , it does not mean I assent to it or will now change to seeing it as a good thing .

Lol. So if a country has laws against slavery you have the right to keep slaves in that country because your god didn't mention anything about slavery being wrong in the bible, right?

Matthew 5:17 does not address this discussion . grin

Oh, it does. You say the old testament is not for Christians but Jboy himself says he didn't come to abolish any old law. So, there you go.

Besides, are you really trying to say that Jesus' laws are more valid than Jehovah his father? undecided

I thought they were ONE. How can one thing say this and the same thing say that? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by KingEbukaNaija: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
hahn:

Lol. So if a country has laws against slavery you have the right to keep slaves in that country because your god didn't mention anything about slavery being wrong in the bible, right?

The bible condemned slavery . Read here : https://www.nairaland.com/3210816/bible-slavery-answering-ignorant-atheists

Stop derailing your own thread .

So have now switched from killing to slavery

Apparently , you are desperate grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by lilmax(m): 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
ValentineMary:

U just had to prove me right in less than 5 min.
proved you a fool? grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
lilmax:
grin Proved U Still Follow The Old Testament

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by hahn(m): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

The bible condemned slavery . Read here : https://www.nairaland.com/3210816/bible-slavery-answering-ignorant-atheists

Oh, THAT thread. Lol

Stop derailing your own thread . So have now switched from killing to slavery

Apparently , you are desperate grin grin

Your comprehension skills still haven't improved. Obviously

grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by ValentineMary(m): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
lilmax:
smh
Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by bi0nics: 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
ValentineMary:
Let me wait for the ignorant theist to say "but that's the old testament" but they would not forget to quote the part of the old testament that says "A fool says in his heart that there is no God".

So?
Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by winner01(m): 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
Crap. You just wasted your time. No one needs to take you seriously. You are not here to seek answers but to make a fool of yourself.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by winner01(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
You take a few verses on the history of israelites and post them out of context and voila!!!!

Jesus said "Kill your neighbour like you would kill yourself".

Chtist-ians are people like christ. Christ is our standard.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by winner01(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
You've never spoken about your atheism, could this mean that atheism is empty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by winner01(m): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
If God does not exist. Just relax. Your breath will run out soon.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by winner01(m): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
Aint no need to take as many people down with you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by winner01(m): 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
They didnt make your life miserable, if you feel God did. Face God and leave them alone.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by winner01(m): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
If God does not exist. Relax, seek a good time till you become plant food.
You will know that you did not bring yourself here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
grin Winner01 Don't Forget Am Also Here AND am Following This Thread Bumper To Bumper!!
Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by sukkot: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
hahn:
Nairaland Christians have taken it upon themselves to prove to everyone else, especially atheists like myself, that the bible is a basis for morality and that their god, Jehovah, alone can determine what is right or wrong. In summary, whatever their god says is right is right and whatever he commands should be taken hook, line and sinker.

As an atheist, I was just wondering, do Christians really do EVERYTHING their god tells them to? Like:

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

I am sure this applies to all atheists and every everyone else who doesn't believe in Jesus.

Kill Witches
You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

I am sure you all remember that pastor that featured on fp a while back. In case you missed it, you can check the thread out @ https://www.nairaland.com/3234800/gary-foxcroft-saving-witches-akwa-ibom/

Apparently, this guy is actually following the words of Jehovah

Kill Homosexuals
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

This one should be easy. We already have case of Nigerians beating up Suspected homosexuals. What about you?

Death for Adultery
If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

This one nko?

Death for Fornication
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Oh, I so much love this one. In this "modern world" there are so many women who have lost their virginity before marriage. How many have you burnt?

Death to Followers of Other Religions
Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.
1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

How many Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus etc have you killed today?

Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Oh dear, should I be scared of kingebukanaija and winner01?

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night
But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

All you need to do is attend a wedding ceremony on Saturday and get with it. God is behind you

etc

You can check for more reasons to kill sinners @ https://www.nairaland.com/2819877/murder-bible and start with your neighbor cheesy

So, share your murder stories, as directed by your god Jehovah with us

cc: KingEbukaNaija, Winner01 , Richirich713, naijadeyhia scholar8200 , malvisguy212 , Muafrika2, Dejideji1 , truthman2012, Image123 , InesQor, Joshthefirst MrPresident1, gatiano sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks, UyiIredia , Jeromejnr, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, Tellemall, Ishilove, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44 , DeepSight
yeah the word KILL is not a literal word although some crazy people take it literally. its like the word STONE. some fools take it literally. these are old words which meant different things when the bible was written. to kill someone means to change their paradigm. change their outlook to life. like if the person is a thief you try to kill him meaning make sure he sees that stealing is evil and to stop it. and if the person does not listen ? you stone him to death which stoning means ' punishment and judgement ' meaning you punish them till they die to their evil way. simple and straightforward

psalms 78 vs 2 I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing / Ray Boltz Says He's Gay / How To Watch Winners Chapel Shiloh 2015 Live Broadcast Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.