Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases (21535 Views)

The Alarming Rate At Which Secondary School Students Have Sex Today / The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) / Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by Mizwisdom(f): 9:31am On Jun 30, 2019
eraj4real:
I am a young man, and at about age 17-18, a pastor often called me to his office in Port Harcourt to teach him to use computers and huged me tight behind the door of his office. Then used his penis to try pressing on me. Because of fear, and confusion I often kept quiet. Till a day at about age 20 I visited the church he was posted to in Onitsha as I was returning on a journey. He made me pass the night, and made us sleep together in the parlour (his wife traveled). That night he attempted having sex with me, but I resisted all night, but didn't say a word till I got into a bus the next day on my way back to Port Harcourt, I sent him terrible text messages. He apologized. I forgave him. 5-6 years later in year 2011, when he opened his church in Ibadan, I donated N264,000 as a NYSC corper (I closed my account) to support his fledging church. It was only today, at age 33 that I summed up the courage to tell him, "never contact me again". Pastors have a controlling power on members. I didn't add, I also put his son on scholarship for about 2 years but ended this year (I paid over 250k to support his son, mainly because though he tried hurting me, he gave me books and advice that really helped me in business and life in general. He also once called a young entrepreneur who gave me this advice at age 18, "what will you want you children to call you? Papa or Daddy". That influenced my actions for life. I suggest pastors constantly go for counseling to avoid destroying the same people they build. He helped me see my talent in computer than studying medicine even when my parents forced me to study medicine. Pastors have strong influence

Thank u for speaking out

3 Likes

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by freshMallam1122: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2019
what I understand in this verses of the Bible I read is.. either u ar an imam,pastor or refrend father, Christians or Moslems.. if we must make Nigeria a better place then I an you must play a part... an stop saying things ungodly against peoples in the authorities an if u must criticise.. critizise constructively..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by plaetton: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2019
ifyalways:

That's your problem.

I frankly dont care.
Lol.
The fellow basically is saying that he cannot navigate through life without handholding from pulpit pi.mp.ps.

Very pitiful that people outsource their courage, inspiration and inner strength to churchprenuers.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by CableWire: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2019
Please, where are nairalanders? Can't see anyone on this thread... Hope all is well

2 Likes

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by successjohnny(m): 9:31am On Jun 30, 2019
Who is he who judges another man's servant; to his master he stands or falls.
We all should be careful with the way these allegations are going. I smell a rat here. Why haven't they instituted a case against the Pastor?
Why media fight?
Why planned protest?
Someone is being paid to try to quench a burning and a shining light here. But remember, we're praying. The church is praying.
I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it...
Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2019
in most rape cases involving a clergy ..it's mostly the fault of the parent. .cos they make the clergy so so important and sometimes believe the clergy over their own child ....leaving their ward at the mercy of predators parading themselves as man of God

4 Likes

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by SaintLucia: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2019
Come to think of it, why should one lives in Suru-Lere for instance and attend church in Ikotu all in the name of na my church? Are there no churches in Suru-Lere that align with your Christian doctrine? Why this issue of na my church?

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by mrZENographer: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2019
We live in the endtimes.
Soon the end shall come.

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by malvisguy212: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2019
klxjdnkljddkjjs:
SHE WENT TO THE WRONG PLACE

BELOW HERE

FULL VIDEO HERE
this is nairaland with the most atheists, a Godless forum, were immorality are the oder of the day, " A generation without God" even on a Christian thread this brother post an unclad picture. indeed a generation without God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by makewetalk2: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2019
Men pulled Moses down before a woman pulled Samson down. Men denied Moses the promised land he spent 40 years working for.
No woman pull Joseph down. Joseph resisted the woman but he could not resist 8 brothers who sold him to slavery and almost killed him. And before Potiphar's wife came to the scene, Joseph had endured torture from his brothers. Judas Iscariot was not pulled down by a woman
SultanOfAbia:
The Devil has always used Women to bring a man down

It goes like this

Devil-------------- Woman--------------Man
Devil-------------- Dilailah -------------Samson
Devil---------------Eve-----------------Adam
Devil ---------------potifars wife-------joseph

Since the dawn of mankind, it has always been a woman that pulls a man down..

5 Likes

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 30, 2019
ifyalways:
Dont get any close to any religious figure.

No familiarity. No problem sharing or counselling. Love and pray for them from afar. They are mere mortals, CAN and will Fail.

They do not hold the key to your success or failure. Pray for yourself by yourself. No pastor died on the cross for you. None will either.
Smart one.

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by akdjr(m): 9:47am On Jun 30, 2019
Rape dont just start because of your believe that the world is coming to an end. There has been unacknowledged rape cases even before Bible was written and BC. The biggest lies of all times is that 1.Jesus Christ died for the sins of all and we only got to know during colonial era. Think! 2.The flood that took place in Noah's village covers the entire Earth. 2 Women were cursed by God to labour in pains during delivery. Yet you claimed God is merciful while the pain still exist. Meanwhile all animals passses through pains during childbirth even birds when laying their eggs. 3. We were all living together speaking one language. Scam! author=EternalBeing post=79795825]Victoria Nkong, Bisola Dakolo, Ese Walter, etc. You all know what these ladies have in common. The stories are out and many more like it are still pouring out. Do you believe them? Are they probably liars? From my observation of people's responses, most believe the scandalous stories, and some critical thinkers think they might be liars. If we go by "majority carries the vote", and the fact that I personally know a twin girls that cried so bitterly while telling me how they were deceived and deflowered by a Pastor, then we can conclude that there is an iota of truth in these stories. But what I want to ask you is that, have you learned the most important lesson from them? Are you just reading these shocking evil news for entertainment or are you being seriously jolted and awoken by them to the very reality of the Time we live in?

THE MOST IMPORTANT LESSON FROM THESE
The disciples asked Jesus the very sign that would make the World know that the end time is no more near, they asked the very signs that people need to watchout for to realize that Jesus was very much about to return and he replied as follows:
"When you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation, ' spoken of through the prophet Daniel--let the reader understand--" Matthew 24:16 "
"When you see 'the abomination that causes desolation' standing where it does not belong--let the reader understand--" Mark 13:14 Why is the World so shocked by these evil disgusting ulterly nauseating faith-destroying news? 2 Timothy 19b. Because we all rightly expected and believed those that nameth the Name of the LORD to have depated from iniquity long ago before they came out to say they are ready to lead us back to GOD ALMIGHTY.

The most important lesson from all these wickedness emanating right from where everybody expects to be the holiest place in the World and from a set of people supposed to be holiest people in the World shows that the end is no more near, the End is Here! Are you rapture ready, are guarding your salvation with all alacrity, are working out your own "salvation with trembling and fear"? Please, be more vigilant, holy and Heaven-focused than ever before. Don't let the love and chase of material things becloud you from making the very imminent Rapture. If you realize the number of people that almost accepted Jesus but changed their minds when they heard news of what these evil Pastors are doing, plus the massive number of Souls that have become Satanists and unbelievers because of these heartless Pastors... Heaven and all the Angels are seriously weeping (as opposed to Luke 15:10) because of the lost Souls and Heaven would not continue to watch for more eternal Souls to be lost. It's an abomination that is fasting rendering the Church of God desolate because many have left and many are still trooping out of the body of Christ because of these shocking stench emanating from men of God.

Pastors, like cultists that serves Satan, now rape members' wives and innocent children, reverend father's rape boys (Leviticus 18:22 says, “Men shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination. ”), Pastors kill and use fellow humans for rituals, etc. Worst still, is the fact that these things are now happening at skyrocketing unprecedented alarming rate and they have become so audacious, unrepentant and mostly glaring doing evil with impunity.
It is an utmost abomination to see persons expected to Holiness exemplified not just manifesting disgusting satanic wickedness and blatantly proving that they are morally bankrupt, but perpetually live and wallow in iniquities.

Are you still among those tauting and saying Jesus would not come?
Matthew 24:37-39 "37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."
Revelations 3:10 "Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the Earth." Technologies sees and extracts specific minerals located far deep inside the Earth, Google Earth already sees you everywhere you go. So, where would you hide in order not to receive the mark of the Beast? It is not a joke, it shall happen to those that miss the Rapture.

1 Corinthians 15: 52 “In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound" Are you prepared to hear it, are you focused on being holy, are you Rapture ready? Satan has ensured that far less of this but more of prosperity is being preached in Churches today. Please, work out your Salvation by personal relationship with Jesus.
Please, don't be left behind, the now so imminent Rapture of HIS saints from this decaying World is about to happen. Give your life to Jesus now and follow him, tomorrow may be too late.[/quote]
Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by HeyCorleone(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2019
EternalBeing:
Receiving Jesus is great, but not enough. For us to live forever as our CREATOR desire, we must obey Jesus who told us that we would live forever like HIM if we do this: “If any of you wants to be my follower, you must give up your own way, take up your cross daily, and follow me" Luke 9:23.
It's very simple to overcome lust and worldiness through which Satan enslave most and get them to trade their Eternal Life for this short fake dazzling life here on Earth. All you need to do is to closely monitor your thoughts and the source of your Thoughts. What you allow yourself the see, watch, read and listen to forms the Source of your thoughts. When I was in 200Level in the University, I was addicted to Rap music. I remember one verse that says "you keep jumping hitting yourself on the floor like a bag of beans while I fly from place to place in planes" He was attacking, we his poor listeners that walk from place to place and encouraging us to kill people and do whatever it take to get rich, so that we can "enjoy" life like him. I soon discovered that I developed an irresistible urge to carry guns to kill, rub and do whatever too. The rest is history. I thank God that HIS Grace found me and I accepted it. HIS Grace has found you too today, are you accepting it? If you've accepted Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour, all you need to do now is to relentlessly select what you watch and listen to. Focus on the thoughts that you permit into your heart. Get holy messages and song and endlessly listen to them, join Bible believing Churches like Deeper Life, MFM, etc. Finally and most IMPORTANTLY, ward off lustful thoughts and evil thoughts. They will come and knock the door of your heart, but you have the right to let then in or short them out and immediately start reading and meditating on the Word of God or godly audio messages, godly music, etc. Joshua 1:8 is the Key, always meditate on Jesus Words, those red letters in the new testament really worked on Me. Romans 12:2 "Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the reNewing of your mind."

Lol. Because you had issues with rap songs and believed that the artiste was only encouraging you to pick up guns to kill people doesn't mean that was the message. You're the one with a messed up mind.
Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 30, 2019
ifyalways:

No familiarity. No problem sharing or counselling. Love and pray for them from afar. They are mere mortals, CAN and will Fail.

They do not hold the key to your success or failure. Pray for yourself by yourself. No pastor died on the cross for you. None will either.
This is the most stupid advice.

So, if one or two eggs are bad in a crate of eggs, you'll advice all eggs be thrown away? And just imagine the audacity with which you typed this rubbish and the 'likes' Nairaland kids are giving you.

"Don't get any close to any religious leader. No familiarity, no problem sharing, or counseling" only a kid would say that 'cause you don't know the number of lives pastors have impacted just by being familiar with the person either through counseling or otherwise.

Next time, think critically before typing. I am tired of reading stupid comments on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by Gloriagee(f): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2019
The most important lesson for the religious leaders is set boundaries. People like Pastor Adeboye dont counsel females without an observer in the room but some of us over stretch our capacity n I call it naivety.

You are gonna visit a widow alone under the concept of evangelism. Even Jesus said go in twos.

My first gynecologist will never examine me without a nurse in the room. Be practical, realize you are first of all flesh and blood n have hormones.

Be honest, realise when you're sexually attracted to someone you shouldn't be and avoid settings that will expose you to acting inappropriately.

Above all, remember why You were called and dont bring shame to the same name, you're meant to protect.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by SultanOfAbia: 9:58am On Jun 30, 2019
makewetalk2:
Men pulled Moses down before a woman pulled Samson down. Men denied Moses the promised land he spent 40 years working for.
No woman pull Joseph down. Joseph resisted the woman but he could not resist 8 brothers who sold him to slavery and almost killed him. And before Potiphar's wife came to the scene, Joseph had endured torture from his brothers. Judas Iscariot was not pulled down by a woman

Its very funny because the downfall of moses began when he married a 2nd wife an Ethiopian which the Israelites did not like which caused moses to lose some support and isreal started complaining to Aaron how moses was becoming more focused on his ego and pleasure with wive than leadership.. That is why God gave Joshua the leadership and moses missed out on the promise land...

Women and Ego made Moses fall not men...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by Aaronsrod: 9:58am On Jun 30, 2019
ifyalways:

Who are you to live without a pastors guidance shocked Who are you to judge them??

For myself there is no financial or lifeplan decision I can make without consulting him.

An anointed pastor is a light in the darkness of this world.

I cannot even successfully orgasm witout the input of a Man of God.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by BenzEne1(m): 10:02am On Jun 30, 2019
Aaronsrod:

Who are you to live without a pastors guidance shocked Who are you to judge them??

For myself there is no financial or lifeplan decision I can make without consulting him.

An anointed pastor is a light in the darkness of this world.

I cannot even successfully orgasm witout the input of a Man of God.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by Wallade(m): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2019
successjohnny:
Who is he who judges another man's servant; to his master he stands or falls.
We all should be careful with the way these allegations are going. I smell a rat here. Why haven't they instituted a case against the Pastor?
Why media fight?
Why planned protest?
Someone is being paid to try to quench a burning and a shining light here. But remember, we're praying. The church is praying.
I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it...

I want to talk about your quote, in bold alphabets: the "I" refers to God, it does not have to be you, Biodun Fatoyinbo or any other fake man on "god" out there.

The church of God is an organized and orderly place, if you are a pastor, you should have been schooled and prepared by God and mentors. If you fall to such heinous sin with a consistent pattern then your fiduciary responsibility to the members of the church is compromised and you should toe the line of honor to resign, retire or excuse yourself from pastoring the church.

The church belongs to God not you and God is up to his leadership task without you in place.

Besides, do you also know that the devil devices counterfeit burning and shinning light too.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by makewetalk2: 10:07am On Jun 30, 2019
you be olodo bible.
Moses downfall satarted when he killed an egyptian man mistreating an israelite. and the israelites MEN did not support him. He ran away. his marraige did not cause any downfall to him at all. his downfall was when the MEN caused him to sin.
just admit and stop prevaricating. you know the truth but you just won bring logic into the thing gon. and abeg stop that lie narrative that moses was focused on his wife. you are sinning against God
SultanOfAbia:

Its very funny because the downfall of moses began when he married a 2nd wife an Ethiopian which the Israelites did not like which caused moses to lose some support and isreal started complaining to Aaron how moses was becoming more focused on his ego and pleasure with wive than leadership.. That is why God gave Joshua the leadership and moses missed out on the promise land...

2 Likes

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by Jokerman(m): 10:15am On Jun 30, 2019
What would a man be doing alone with a woman who isn't your wife??

Reasonable men, when they wanna counsel women especially the pastors,always have their wives or women leader or an elder in presence

A woman and a man being close friends sef, na wahala for their respective partners

2 Likes

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by Aladdin1(m): 10:30am On Jun 30, 2019
WE ARE INDEED LIVING IN THE ENDTIME.AND EVERY ONE WOULD GIVE ACCOUNT OF HIS OR HER OWN ACTIONS TO GOD AT LAST.MAY GOD HELP US ALL TO MAKE HEAVEN AT LAST.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by peggywebbs(f): 10:50am On Jun 30, 2019
Until one uses you for ritual. Then you would wish you had listened to warnings about been careful. The point of all the allegations, protests and the rest is not to bring the church down or the body of Christ but instead to create awareness that the heart of man is wicked. We can only trust in God. If people are looking for mentors they should read their bible. There are many examples of people who set great examples. Rape is a crime , whether it was committed 10 or 20 years ago. The aim of exposure is so people can just be aware even if they won't stand in court at least they have put a mental alarm for girls and women out there not to trust their pastors too much.

Randy100:
Nonsense. An alleged rape case that happened 15years ago is now connected with rapture. The earlier that we all realize that pastors are human beings like us and that they can fall into sin like us, the better for us all. Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by LordReed(m): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2019
I wish I could bet some millions on this second coming of a thing so that in 20years some maga can pay me 20 million if Jesus has not come.
Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by Austema(m): 11:02am On Jun 30, 2019
Gloriagee:
The most important lesson for the religious leaders is set boundaries. People like Pastor Adeboye dont counsel females without an observer in the room but some of us over stretch our capacity n I call it naivety.

You are gonna visit a widow alone under the concept of evangelism. Even Jesus said go in twos.

My first gynecologist will never examine me without a nurse in the room. Be practical, realize you are first of all flesh and blood n have hormones.

Be honest, realise when you're sexually attracted to someone you shouldn't be and avoid settings that will expose you to acting inappropriately.

Above all, remember why You were called and dont bring shame to the same name, you're meant to protect.
I Love this, God bless You my dear

2 Likes

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by Adinije(f): 11:19am On Jun 30, 2019
Though I don't read the epistle, but the most important thing I have learned over the years (which the recent happenings prove that I'm not wrong in my thinking) is that I should raise my children

- NOT to be gullible.
- Not to see anyone as god.
- Question the source of everything information (Don't accept to do something because the high and mighty said so)
- Be brave.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by hope4life: 11:31am On Jun 30, 2019
Op God bless you for this thread and the Biblical analysis. I was ruminating over all these shameful things.What came to my mind is God is not surprised. True Christians should not be surprised either.It does not affect my faith in Jesus.Look at how the world take the matter including some sinners who use church to cover up.They are happy with the development because they feel they now have to continue in sin and follow Satan.A true Christian will be heartbroken but not surprised. Whatever any pastor does will not bail you out of God's judgement. It's a personal race.No pastor died for you but Jesus.Mind you not all who claim to be pastors are true one.At the risk of being judgmental, the man Fatoyinbo is not born again in the first place.You can't have the Holy Spirit in you and you will.be comfortable with sin.In fact you will be the one to expose it before anyone does.A mistake is a mistake if it happens once or twice but if it becomes frequent, it has become a lifestyle.I John 3:8-9.He that commiteth (practises) sin is of the devil...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by TVSA: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

which version of the bible are you reading?

2 Likes

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2019
EternalBeing:
Victoria Nkong, Bisola Dakolo, Ese Walter, etc. You all know what these ladies have in common. The stories are out and many more like it are still pouring out. Do you believe them? Are they probably liars? From my observation of people's responses, most believe the scandalous stories, and some critical thinkers think they might be liars. If we go by "majority carries the vote", and the fact that I personally know a twin girls that cried so bitterly while telling me how they were deceived and deflowered by a Pastor, then we can conclude that there is an iota of truth in these stories. But what I want to ask you is that, have you learned the most important lesson from them? Are you just reading these shocking evil news for entertainment or are you being seriously jolted and awoken by them to the very reality of the Time we live in?

THE MOST IMPORTANT LESSON FROM THESE
The disciples asked Jesus the very sign that would make the World know that the end time is no more near, they asked the very signs that people need to watchout for to realize that Jesus was very much about to return and he replied as follows:
"When you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation, ' spoken of through the prophet Daniel--let the reader understand--" Matthew 24:16 "
"When you see 'the abomination that causes desolation' standing where it does not belong--let the reader understand--" Mark 13:14 Why is the World so shocked by these evil disgusting ulterly nauseating faith-destroying news? 2 Timothy 19b. Because we all rightly expected and believed those that nameth the Name of the LORD to have depated from iniquity long ago before they came out to say they are ready to lead us back to GOD ALMIGHTY.

The most important lesson from all these wickedness emanating right from where everybody expects to be the holiest place in the World and from a set of people supposed to be holiest people in the World shows that the end is no more near, the End is Here! Are you rapture ready, are guarding your salvation with all alacrity, are working out your own "salvation with trembling and fear"? Please, be more vigilant, holy and Heaven-focused than ever before. Don't let the love and chase of material things becloud you from making the very imminent Rapture. If you realize the number of people that almost accepted Jesus but changed their minds when they heard news of what these evil Pastors are doing, plus the massive number of Souls that have become Satanists and unbelievers because of these heartless Pastors... Heaven and all the Angels are seriously weeping (as opposed to Luke 15:10) because of the lost Souls and Heaven would not continue to watch for more eternal Souls to be lost. It's an abomination that is fasting rendering the Church of God desolate because many have left and many are still trooping out of the body of Christ because of these shocking stench emanating from men of God.

Pastors, like cultists that serves Satan, now rape members' wives and innocent children, reverend father's rape boys (Leviticus 18:22 says, “Men shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination. ”), Pastors kill and use fellow humans for rituals, etc. Worst still, is the fact that these things are now happening at skyrocketing unprecedented alarming rate and they have become so audacious, unrepentant and mostly glaring doing evil with impunity.
It is an utmost abomination to see persons expected to Holiness exemplified not just manifesting disgusting satanic wickedness and blatantly proving that they are morally bankrupt, but perpetually live and wallow in iniquities.

Are you still among those tauting and saying Jesus would not come?
Matthew 24:37-39 "37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."
Revelations 3:10 "Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the Earth." Technologies sees and extracts specific minerals located far deep inside the Earth, Google Earth already sees you everywhere you go. So, where would you hide in order not to receive the mark of the Beast? It is not a joke, it shall happen to those that miss the Rapture.

1 Corinthians 15: 52 “In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound" Are you prepared to hear it, are you focused on being holy, are you Rapture ready? Satan has ensured that far less of this but more of prosperity is being preached in Churches today. Please, work out your Salvation by personal relationship with Jesus.
Please, don't be left behind, the now so imminent Rapture of HIS saints from this decaying World is about to happen. Give your life to Jesus now and follow him, tomorrow may be too late.

There's nothing like rapture n end time.
Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by PerseDew(f): 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
There is nothing end time about these rape cases cos it has always been so. It is common knowledge that a good no of popes and bishops of the middle ages had mistresses or slept with little boys. The pastors sleeping with women in their churches scandals are plenty in the USA. Lots of these churches were even cult like and for some of the victims, their parents were in it too!

The main message here is simply set boundaries as a teenager or an adult and as a parent be very vigilant when it comes to your kids and teach them to confide in you whenever anything happens. Fast and pray for yourself. David still prayed for his self even after commiting grave sins. Hezekiah prayed on his own and God extended his life. Esther fasted and prayed for 3 days and nights and she did the unthinkable without getting killed or even dethroned.

Many more examples like these shows you don't need anyone to pray for you before your case can be solved.

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by Theboss100(m): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
You Have Said It All Bro. May God Give U More Wisdom. Amen The Bible Is Fulfilling [quote author=MobilityExpress post=79799599]The problem is many of these pastors surround themselves with too many women and expose themselves to too many temptations, and later succumb then turn to sexual predators. There was a time I was a protocol officer at a church and it gave me a short preview of a pastor's life outside the pulpit. They are female magnets and they enjoy the attention and trips of always being surrounded by all kinds of beautiful women and they also encourage such women to flock around them. From the church to their homes, it's always one girl or another doing something for the pastor or running errands or needing something from the pastor, especially COUNSELLING. He is their all in all, and all in one go to person. They revere him, worship, turn him to the bestie they can tell anything and the person whose advice they need before they can do anything with their lives, you know he has the remote control a

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by delishpot: 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
Neddstark:

Mann, the thing dey do make I consider gay sef grin grin grin

Why consider? Turn gay already.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did David Really Killed Lions And Bears? These Animals Arent In Israel! / Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! / Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.