Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Believing Is Life, Unbelief Is Inadequacy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believing Is Life, Unbelief Is Inadequacy (160 Views)

Unbelief: The Sin That Hinders Us / What Is Life? / Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Believing Is Life, Unbelief Is Inadequacy by teemanbastos(m): 6:48am On Jun 30, 2019
Believing is Life, Unbelief is inadequacy.

As human beings, we have a huge trust in our experiences simply because we have experienced them and is therefore a part of us, sometimes we get to see two people arguing adamantly over an issue, both are right in their own regards based on their individual experiences and except an understanding is reached and both drop their egos to see things from an unselfish perspective, they may sooner turn things into a punching situation.

Every experiences we all have experienced is stored in our memory banks and drawn out when needed, show me a picture of a 'speedy' biscuit and straightway my memory gets into action and recalls that I ate the biscuit decades ago in my early schooling life, our physical experiences are really good as they give us good memories and something to smile about.

Now, given the huge benefits of memory, there is a ditch we tend to fall into all the time with memory and that is JUDGING THE FUTURE BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCES which results in Unbelief, a scourge that makes us fall short of our sparks of individual brilliance.
'No body knows the future' is a common aphoristic thought but none the less inaccurate, everyone of us does create our future every moment with our thoughts and emotions alike, what no one knows is the processes that will make up the created future.
Ask any billionaire today, he knew long time that what he had inside him as value to give to the world would ultimately serve plenty people and make him a billionaire fortune, what he never knew were the step by step processes that would be undergone to make it happen, what he knew was that he was going to be a billionaire, a Belief which was enough to make him one.

The deception in Memory knowledge is this, to undergo a new assignment or task, one looks at the tasks he has performed before and uses that to judge the future one, if the task performed before went well, he is enthusiastic to perform the new task but if the former task didn't go well, it's likely judging from that, he will put off the new task or if he does, does it shabbily thereby leaving behind bad reputational tendencies.

Using the 'no job' tag to judge a future makes the student lacklustre in studying and later becomes half-baked and primes himself for the no job situation, his thinking created his future for him, I hear someone say studying is lame and does not yield dividends in this age and I say that studying always works and the more you do study the more the opportunities and the higher the Self belief , the lesser you do study the more the fear of an uncertain future and the lower the self belief. Bill Gates said 'it concerns me to hear that young people say they don't want to go to college because I didn't graduate, For one thing I got a pretty good education even though I didn't stay so long to get a degree', he later got an Honorary Harvard degree as a testament to his education that has greatly benefited the world.

Never judge the future by imbibing negative thinking patterns, the future is definitely promising and juicy, I expect nothing less because I know that I have what I believe in, I hope you believe same too. Every human has a solid monopoly of his thoughts and actions, so if you're feeling inadequate or unfulfilled, check your thoughts and your life and seek to make things right, happiness and joy comes from within and not without, I used to think that money would make me very much happy and set myself to chase it until I discovered that the thought pattern of money making me happy was delusional and that liberated me from the self-made uneasiness stemming from anxieties and worries I had created from a societal opinion of attachment to money-afterall it was meant to be my servant not my master, and I realized that my happiness and joy lied within me and not without.

Someone wronged you yesterday and daily as you wake up to a new day, you again color the new good day with Unbelief and re-ignite the animosity, bitterness and you deprive yourself of inner peace, see a mind that thinks envy and jealousy cannot be creative and make an impact, the mind can be occupied with only one thought only at a time, so be wise and think good things.

Stop using yesterday to judge today, today is a day to start doing the right things in the right way, today is the day to start thinking lovely, true, pure, honest thoughts 24/7, today is the day to start trusting and start believing.
Today is the beginning of a new thinking and thoughts pattern that leads to a new life.
Indeed All things are possible to you if you believe.
Believe in your creator which is inside of you and Life becomes a Haven of bliss for you.

Happy Sunday

Timothy A.
30/06/2019

(1) (Reply)

Register For Free / Unbeatable Deals!!!! / Peace Is Not The Absence Of Troubles. But The Presence Of God In Troubles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.