Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,638 members, 7,851,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains (280 Views)

Actress Mide Martins Insists Doggy Style In Bed Is The Best For Marriages / Actress Mary Njoku:"before Marriage Men Lie To Lay Down Their Life To Serve You" / A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains by MrSurd: 7:32am On Jun 30, 2019
A young facebook user who was identified by the Facebook name as zana chukwuwete have taken to a Facebook group known as all cuties Facebook famous arena (ncffa) to share his opinion saying that the best way to get a woman to bed is to lie to her. He further explained that if you promise women what u can't do, they will follow you to bed and later give them freaky excuse, he said women love lies.

Further investigation by us on the Facebook user shows that he goes by the Instagram and twitter user name iam_behza and he is a upcoming artist and musician from Nigeria and he as always wanted and dreamth to be signed to DMW by davido judging from his Instagram and twitter posts

Re: The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains by Davash222(m): 8:01am On Jun 30, 2019
Pure truth!!

Most Nigerian girls got fish brain. Once you tell them exactly what they wants to hear, pant don shift.

(1) (Reply)

‘let’s Enjoy The Peace I’ve Given, If You Get Me Angry I’ll Strike’- Shatta Wale / Cardi B Begs Crowd To Return Her Wig After Performance / Wow! Chris Brown Earns Third No. 1 Album On The Billboard 200 Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.