Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,090 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Can Nigerians handle Guns!!!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Nigerians handle Guns!!!!! (3470 Views)

Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns / 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) / 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Nigerians handle Guns!!!!! by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:06am On Jul 14, 2019
Nostradamus:
bros,forget ooo.better gun go destroy the fuckin ayeta and odeshi you get. Ever wonder how security agents are able to arrest babalawos who commit crimes?

On the aspect of Babalawo stuff me self dey wonder but one thing i know is that babalawo that's original shouldn't be arrested.. Ogun afeeri will do it

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerians handle Guns!!!!! by Harlem2(m): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2019
Nostradamus:
lmfao!!!leave that guy.he think life's as nollywood always depict.saying odeshi go stop rifle bullet.

Haaaa
Too much of Nollywood
Re: Can Nigerians handle Guns!!!!! by Harlem2(m): 9:13am On Jul 14, 2019
Hedonini:

Better for the whole country to go blind than for one useless ethnicity called Fulani to continue blinding the others with impunity.

Nigeria is not blind
We are just coward
Re: Can Nigerians handle Guns!!!!! by Nostradamus: 9:19am On Jul 14, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

On the aspect of Babalawo stuff me self dey wonder but one thing i know is that babalawo that's original shouldn't be arrested.. Ogun afeeri will do it
lol!!!boss you're so funny. You think those ogun afeeri,ayeta and all the so-called voodoo works like it's depicted in the movies? See even if a babalawo is original(i mean if he's real initiate,not some young guys who get their grandparent's account book and decide to start practicing isegun),if the law enforcers suspect of a crime,e.g. fraud,they'd arrest him right there in his shrine and the only thing that will happen is the initiate landing at the state's investigation Bureau(SIB).

An assassin with the a loaded weapon will easily eliminate a babalawo(with ayeta or not).

The problem is most Nigerians feel life's exactly like they watch it on African magic,where some actors will go to a babalawo for bullet proof cahram and will start terrorising the whole state because now he's impervious to bullets(yoruba films are mostly guilty of this)..

My brother,please don't allow anyone try an odeshi charm on you with a loaded gun oo,na die be that.we've read a lot of them here on nairaland where some babalawos lost their precious life simply because of these foolish acts.if you don't want a lead bullet to affect you, then go get a Kevlar.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerians handle Guns!!!!! by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2019
Nostradamus:
lol!!!boss you're so funny. You think those ogun afeeri,ayeta and all the so-called voodoo works like it's depicted in the movies? See even if a babalawo is original(i mean if he's real initiate,not some young guys who get their grandparent's account book and decide to start practicing isegun),if the law enforcers suspect of a crime,e.g. fraud,they'd arrest him right there in his shrine and the only thing that will happen is the initiate landing at the state's investigation Bureau(SIB).

An assassin with the a loaded weapon will easily eliminate a babalawo(with ayeta or not).

The problem is most Nigerians feel life's exactly like they watch it on African magic,where some actors will go to a babalawo for bullet proof cahram and will start terrorising the whole state because now he's impervious to bullets(yoruba films are mostly guilty of this)..

My brother,please don't allow anyone try an odeshi charm on you with a loaded gun oo,na die be that.we've read a lot of them here on nairaland where some babalawos lost their precious life simply because of these foolish acts.if you don't want a lead bullet to affect you, then go get a Kevlar.

NOTED SIR
Re: Can Nigerians handle Guns!!!!! by abiolamitodun(m): 11:37am On Sep 10, 2019
if that happens...our population would have reduced

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Rape & Murder Case In Abuja, Warning : Graphics Pictures / BREAKING: Obi Has Made Me Useless-- Tinubu Cries Out / Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.