Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS (3592 Views)

Federal High Court Dismisses Fourth Case Challenging Tinubu’s Candidacy / 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs / 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 27, 2022
The way Sabinus' skit on Tinubu annoys urchins and the batstards is the way Tinubu's candidacy annoys Nigerians. Tinubu as a presidential candidate with those irritating gaffes is damaging our image abroad. We want the whole world to know a dying druggie doesn't represent Nigerin community or politics.
How can you present someone whose major organs are weak and dead to lead an ailing nation like Nigeria? I watched Tinubu's video where he addressed Organized Labor and I wept for Nigerians. I strongly believe that anybody who supports Tinubu is not normal.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by dumahi(m): 7:52am On Dec 27, 2022
Zikojukwu:
The way Sabinus' skit on Tinubu annoys urchins and the batstards is the way Tinubu's candidacy annoys Nigerians. Tinubu as a presidential candidate with those irritating gaffes is damaging our image abroad. We want the whole to know a dying druggie doesn't represent Nigerin community or politics.
How can you present someone whose major organs are weak and dead to lead an ailing nation like Nigeria? I watched Tinubu's video where he addressed Organized Labor and I wept for Nigerians. I strongly believe that anybody who supports Tinubu is not normal.

Kai! You typed this from your innermost heart, and it shows.

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by Moh247: 7:54am On Dec 27, 2022
cool

Funny enough Foreign leaders have met Tinubu more than any aspirant

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by wordbank(m): 7:54am On Dec 27, 2022
grin
Sabi boy
Kill with the truth and nothing but truth

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by Mindcure: 7:56am On Dec 27, 2022
Moh247:
You are deluded

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 27, 2022
Moh247:
And they are surprised how stupid the Nigerians who support the dying druggie are.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 27, 2022
Moh247:

To discuss balablu or what? A fucking failure is a fucking failure. APC will be voted out come 2023. You can go and be doing balablu and bulaba with your candidate in his personal house. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by GoodCane: 7:58am On Dec 27, 2022
Zikojukwu:
The way Sabinus' skit on Tinubu annoys urchins and the batstards is the way Tinubu's candidacy annoys Nigerians. Tinubu as a presidential candidate with those irritating gaffes is damaging our image abroad. We want the whole to know a dying druggie doesn't represent Nigerin community or politics.

Be rest assured that Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

Tinubu will come 5th behind sowore. As it is now, tehifnubu might likely come 6th

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by mrvitalis(m): 8:00am On Dec 27, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Where did you get the stats from ? Which foreign leaders has he met that others haven't met

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by Moh247: 8:02am On Dec 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Where did you get the stats from ? Which foreign leaders has he met that others haven't met

That's Paul Kagame

They don't joke with Jagaban...

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 27, 2022
Watch the video below and see how Asians mock Nigerians because of Tinubu.

https://savemyvid.com/yooh8_yooh
Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by mrvitalis(m): 8:10am On Dec 27, 2022
Moh247:

That's Paul Kagame

Lmfao who the heck is Paul kagame

Peter obi has always been invited to UK prime minister office years before Tinubu dreamed of becoming governor

Btw kagame came for a program Tinubu just begged buhari to attach by force

So u like a leader like kagame and you are supporting Tinubu ..

Is Tinubu not old enough to give birth to kagame ?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by Xscape1993(m): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2022
The best home truth of the century....

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by Moh247: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lmfao who the heck is Paul kagame

Peter obi has always been invited to UK prime minister office years before Tinubu dreamed of becoming governor

Btw kagame came for a program Tinubu just begged buhari to attach by force

So u like a leader like kagame and you are supporting Tinubu ..

Is Tinubu not old enough to give birth to kagame ?

Tinubu is 70 years old, Professor Imumulen of Accord Party is 39 Sowore is 50 how come you picked Obi?!

As for visiting downing street , Obi simply tagged along with Atiku and that's not a big deal

Theresa May came to Lagos herself

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by mrvitalis(m): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2022
Moh247:

Tinubu is 70 years old, Professor Imumulen of Accord Party is 39 Sowore is 50 how come you picked Obi?!

As for visiting downing street , Obi simply tagged along with Atiku and that's not a big deal

Theresa May came to Lagos herself
Obi tagged along with Atiku ? Lmfao obi had a meeting with the UK prime minister ...he came back and decamped to labour party

If Tinubu is 70 years old then them never born me be that

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by Olachase(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2022
Zikojukwu:
you no wise instead of you to wait till next year before you start crying grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by toneroforever(m): 8:38am On Dec 27, 2022
Zikojukwu:

So Yorubas r this daft. I can't believe that the so called sophisticated tribe r supporting a demented, ailing & corrupt druggie like Tinubu just because he is one of theirs or is it just hypocrisy. They can make him their regional leader but to make him a Nigerian president is a no no.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by toneroforever(m): 8:42am On Dec 27, 2022
Moh247:

That's Paul Kagame

Just when they want to eat corn,so he can roast it for them.
Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by Moh247: 8:45am On Dec 27, 2022
toneroforever:

Just when they want to eat corn,so he can roast it for them.

Otedola also want corn and cassava or na 30k

grin

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by Benwallt(m): 8:48am On Dec 27, 2022
Zikojukwu:

Why you all worry sicK? Use this pain to market your candidate against 2031 because he doesn't stand 10% in the coming election.

Tinubu is here. Nigerians have chosen there candidate in Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 27, 2022
Olachase:
you no wise instead of you to wait till next year before you start crying grin grin
I won't wait for you to destroy yourself and other poor Nigerians. Then you will come knocking on my gate begging for food.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 27, 2022
Benwallt:

Why you all worry sicK? Use this pain to market your candidate against 2031 because he doesn't stand 10% in the coming election.

Tinubu is here. Nigerians have chosen there candidate in Tinubu
Take your drugs dear. No normal human being can say that. You probably think all Nigerians are as stupid as urchins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by codedguy1(m): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2022
grin Sabinus
Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by Thedon22: 9:02am On Dec 27, 2022
Frustration has started to set in. It's too early to start crying now. I forsee some people will cry profusely on April 29 by the time Tinubu is sworn in.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by SaiOba: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2022
grin grin grin
Chai! grin una no get shame o grin So becuz of Ordinary skit wey Sabinus do naim una dey cry grin ..

Anyways, for una information grin Sabinus fanbase don increase day more after una so called 400 people wey go vote Tinubu do I follow am to 1.5M for twitter grin grin grin and 3.4M for Instagram grin grin grin

Una shame dey shame me o.. Awon werey Somebori grin Una no even dey proud of una father doings. grin

Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by Benwallt(m): 9:07am On Dec 27, 2022
Zikojukwu:

Take your drugs dear. No normal human being can say that. You probably think all Nigerians are as stupid as urchins.

Not as stupid obidense supporting trash of a candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by MrEverest(m): 9:07am On Dec 27, 2022
Zikojukwu:

Honestly, imagine how urchins and BATstards have been crying and gnashing their teeth over Sabinu's mimicking of the senile old man. If Tinubu is okay, people will be excited to hear him live or in skits. However, because Tinubu is brain dead, everyone now see it as mockery and that's why his supporters are severely pained.

Imagine such retar.ded old man representing Nigeria in the committee of nations.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 27, 2022
Superwave16320:
Obi had a meeting with UK prime minister yet no single photo is available to that effect.
Make you Igbos de softly softly de lie. Are you people cursed with telling lies that even fools can unravel with breaking sweat. Is it a curse or what ? Must you Igbos lie all your life ?

You must be living in a dangerous illusionary world. Drugs no good at all. Google it instead of embarrassing yourself.
Re: Tinubu's Candidacy Is A Big Slap To Decent & Intelligent African Leaders-SABINUS by mightyhaze: 9:09am On Dec 27, 2022
Zikojukwu:

I won't wait for you to destroy yourself and other poor Nigerians. Then you will come knocking on my gate begging for food.
Epic!

You relate to Epicurus? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Victory Will Collapse In Court: Mike Ozekhome / Meet Prince Ekaladerhan Of Benin, Popularly Known As Oduduwa / Obasanjo Buys Private Jet? Rumour Or Truth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.