Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

What Do You Have To Say About Studying Mathematics As A Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Do You Have To Say About Studying Mathematics As A Course (717 Views)

NECO, JAMB Urged To Cancel Credit Pass In English, Mathematics as prerequisites / Studying Mathematics is Killing Me / What Do You Have To Say About Studying Mathematics As A Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Have To Say About Studying Mathematics As A Course by Ajibade123(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2019
please guys tell gurus and alumni of just gained admission this year to study mathematics and he will like to know what the course is all about, the career opportunities of a mathematician and how hard it is in the University and so on...
Re: What Do You Have To Say About Studying Mathematics As A Course by abelwealth(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2019
My friend.mathematics is a good course to embark on.If u are good in further maths very well u are then good to go..
U will work in any where, in any sector or any organisation..don't be discouraged ...
The course is very strong..its not only calculations o..u will do analysis (theorems,axioms and proofs) which is actually is hardest..but if u are good then u can scale tru..
Tanks
Re: What Do You Have To Say About Studying Mathematics As A Course by saniahmed813: 10:06am On Jun 30, 2019
sing the song get ready to the fight
Re: What Do You Have To Say About Studying Mathematics As A Course by Ajibade123(m): 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
abelwealth:
My friend.mathematics is a good course to embark on.If u are good in further maths very well u are then good to go..
U will work in any where, in any sector or any organisation..don't be discouraged ...
The course is very strong..its not only calculations o..u will do analysis (theorems,axioms and proofs) which is actually is hardest..but if u are good then u can scale tru..
Tanks
I keep hearing any sector
can you list some
Re: What Do You Have To Say About Studying Mathematics As A Course by Ajibade123(m): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
@Lalasticlala please help push to front page
Re: What Do You Have To Say About Studying Mathematics As A Course by arinzos(m): 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ajibade123:

I keep hearing any sector
can you list some
Any course where you can work anywhere is just irrelevant.
Any course that doesn't have a Niche is just irrelevant in Nigeria but not Useless.
Re: What Do You Have To Say About Studying Mathematics As A Course by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ajibade123:
please guys tell gurus and alumni of just gained admission this year to study mathematics and he will like to know what the course is all about, the career opportunities of a mathematician and how hard it is in the University and so on...
You can become a researcher/professor later.

(1) (Reply)

The 2019 Edition Of MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Has Commenced / The Bowen University Senate House Will Cost N2 Billion – Prof Joshua Ogunwole / Best Way To Apply For The £18,000 Chevening Scholarship 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.