Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,978 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design (19992 Views)

Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design by CaptainMitch: 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tianah has responded, post her response also.
Re: Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design by sonnie10: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
nairalee:

Who is he?
Refer to my old post
Re: Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design by Jaqenhghar: 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
TRCdesigns:
The only reason this can be proven is because she send it to her personally, your sister made a mistake, she shouldn't have send it to her in the first place, I understand the pain but letting things slide is the best option...i wish her the best in future endeavours
thays why you people remain where you are in that country. You let everything slide then expect change. Una never see
Re: Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design by Grupo(m): 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
sonnie10:

The day I exposed who he is was the last day he stopped posting on nairaland

You are a liar.

He stopped posting because people were copying his diaries without referencing him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design by obiekunie2: 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
Grupo:

You are a liar.

He stopped posting because people were copying his diaries without referencing him.

i was actually thinking he metamorphosed as "luficer+numerous attachments" but changed his posting style.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design by ashantitope: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
Abeg where this one come from okay you need attention and popularity abi abeg when you draw your own where did you keep it? Did she come to your house and steal it? So keep shout and let hear word because presently we are COZaing everywhere so don't distract us here
Re: Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design by Lopeztranto(f): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
Kpele...soon nw, her mouth and that of her boy JP blush go pass everyone own...keep doing your thing biko.
Re: Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design by Flashlaundry(m): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design by sonnie10: 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Grupo:

You are a liar.

Why was his last post exactly the moment I unmasked him
Re: Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design by sonnie10: 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

He could be anybody, i'm not here for whoever he may be. What this is all about is his wasting talent.

My response was to answer part of the questions you posed to our audience. Particularly the part that seeks to know who he is.
Sorry if I failed to identify your intentions there .
Re: Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design by Grupo(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
sonnie10:

Why was his last post exactly the moment I unmasked him

Point me to the thread where you unmasked him!
Re: Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design by LUGBE: 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
Did she register the design in the office, if not please let us hear
Re: Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design by sonnie10: 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
Grupo:

Point me to the thread where you unmasked him!
Type my name with his in the search bar and it should direct you there.
Re: Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design by Grupo(m): 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
obiekunie2:

i was actually thinking he metamorphosed as "luficer+numerous attachments" but changed his posting style.

I have reasoned in that direction too

1 Like

Re: Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
Re: Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design by Pierced(f): 12:58am On Jul 01, 2019
sonnie10:

Type my name with his in the search bar and it should direct you there.

There is nothing like you unmasking in the thread.......it was just about the police and an abandoned car.
Re: Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design by sonnie10: 1:04am On Jul 01, 2019
Pierced:

There is nothing like you unmasking in the thread.......it was just about the police and an abandoned car.
The day I named him and prove beyond reasonable doubt that it was him in a thread, that was the last day he posted anything on nairaland.
Many had tried to revile who he was but they all failed.
Re: Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design by Neldrizzy(m): 1:14am On Jul 01, 2019
Brooke60:
Let me Help you to have a solid social media presence by handling your social media page smiley
i would need your services, kindly email your Instagram handles to me
Re: Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design by Pierced(f): 1:28am On Jul 01, 2019
sonnie10:
The day I named him and prove beyond reasonable doubt that it was him in a thread, that was the last day he posted anything on nairaland.
Many had tried to revile who he was but they all failed.

Ok. Is it the same car robbery thread or another one......cos I did not see where u named him.......or is he someone popular.....like a real life celeb?
Re: Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design by sonnie10: 1:37am On Jul 01, 2019
Pierced:

Ok. Is it the same car robbery thread or another one......cos I did not see where u named him.......or is he someone popular.....like a real life celeb?
He is someone almost every Nigerian know
Re: Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design by Pierced(f): 1:48am On Jul 01, 2019
sonnie10:

He is someone almost every Nigerian know

Ok. I get. Can I get a clue?
Re: Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design by sonnie10: 2:17am On Jul 01, 2019
Pierced:

Ok. I get. Can I get a clue?
Check my previous posts
Re: Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design by Brooke60(f): 9:22am On Jul 01, 2019
Neldrizzy:
i would need your services, kindly email your Instagram handles to me
Can I have your mail please?
Re: Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design by Neldrizzy(m): 9:58am On Jul 01, 2019
Brooke60:
Can I have your mail please?
neldrizzy@gmail.com
Re: Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design by booksrite001: 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
Re: Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design by Pierced(f): 2:14am On Jul 02, 2019
sonnie10:

Check my previous posts
Ok. On which thread?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa / Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme / Genevieve Nnaji In Canada For 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.