Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Judging A Rape Case - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Judging A Rape Case (249 Views)

I Watched A Rape Scene / Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Judging A Rape Case by monimekaz(m): 10:07am On Jun 30, 2019
Judging the Issue of Rape: Busola Dakolo and COZA’s Fatoyinbo as a Case Study

If there are June 12s for democracy day, June 28ths should be made Rape day in Nigeria. If you had planned hosting a show on the said date,it could have been a total failure . Everyone in the country were so anxious to contribute to this frenzy trending topic. Mrs Dakolo has just accused Pastor Fatoyinbo of COZA of RAPE.
Rape should be condemned in the strongest term. NO ONE deserves the psychological trauma and the stereotypical dishonor that comes with rape. But Should a man be killed even when his side to the story has not been heard? Maybe not, jungle justice is a norm in Africa , don’t be surprised if an innocent man is not even given fair hearing.
In the word of Mrs Dakolo “ Fatoyinbo showed up in our house unannounced…………..I was still in my nightgown……………….” She continued “He didn’t say a WORD, FORCED me into a chair.” Enough ma’am! Even if Fatoyinbo had known your other siblings and mum had travelled , how did he know you will be in your night gown when he will come? When he came through the door which I believe you opened , you were badly dressed and according to you he came uninvited why didn’t you rush in to get dressed properly? You were 17 or so for Christ sake! For me , there has been a conversation between you and Fatoyinbo prior coming to your house . There is no way a man will know a whole family have travelled and the same time know a rape victim will be in her night gown. No way ! And when he even came the victim didn’t see any reason to go cover her nudity. Do you know what it means to f**k a virgin talk less of a raping her? How did you deal with blood stains ? Or probably you were not a virgin anyways .
The second rape scene according to you was a secluded road part. Jesus Christ of Nazareth, a man just raped you few days ago and you still have the temerity to follow him or meet him a secluded part? It is either you are the most foolish teenager I have ever read about or what I am thinking; your guilt wont allow you rest. How can someone betray your trust for the first time and you still gave him the chance to rape you again?
You continue in that church for years . You were a chorister and Timi was the Choir master .A choir master is usually a pastor in the church most times. You slept with Timi and had two babies before you were forced to legally get married (according to your church members ). This speaks Volume Mrs Dakolo.
Fatoyinbo is a serial womanizer but I am not sure of the word ‘rapist’. You all want to judge him according to moral standards but you guys should separate morals from law. It is not illegal to sleep with anyone you are not married to in Nigeria. The most reason Ese Walters just displayed her stupidity . You slept with a man , enjoy quality time with someone else’s husband and you were bold enough to come out in public and spew nonsense . Madam keep your stupid guilt to yourself. It is case of a LovePeddler and a he-goat .
If Fatoyinbo decides to sue the Dakolos , he has a case . Bring all the witnesses . Akin Alabi in his tweet promised to give you the best legal resources . I expected the dude to be smarter anyways . Madam go home and train your daughters well ,you don’t want them to be as naïve as you were . Leave Fatoyinbo and let God judgehim because the law of our land will not find him guilty in any way.
Re: Judging A Rape Case by Auxtin85(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2019
A post from a wise man, everyone is judging this man with emotions seriously attached.

I have decided not to watch the shameful video of Busola Dakolo.

Ese Walter was busy enjoying another woman’s husband and when he decided it was enough she came out publicly to disgrace her many generations yet unborn.

What was she expecting? Maybe she wanted the pastor to marry her after a fling and send his wife away.

Make I just rest because the matter dey vex me here

(1) (Reply)

.. / Fraudster Lands In Prison / LASTMA Official Arrested For Driving Against Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.