Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,725 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Facebook Ads Gurus Please come and save a bro - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Ads Gurus Please come and save a bro (932 Views)

Google Adsense Gurus Please Come In / Adsense Gurus Please Come In / Web Gurus, Please Which Blogger Template Is This Site Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Ads Gurus Please come and save a bro by InvestinSport: 11:01am On Jun 30, 2019
Morning my fellow business men

I don't know what's going can anyone tell me why I haven't gotten any sale even though I targeted the right audience for my ads? I targeted what I think is the purchasing age when running ads which between 25-45

I targeted only ladies as it's a fragrance for them. I did everything that's supposed to be done when running ads but I got no results. I have 41 link clicks with no single purchase and it's driving me nuts. Has anyone experienced this before? If yes kindly tell me how to go about it

Thank you

Re: Facebook Ads Gurus Please come and save a bro by TeamPacific: 11:40am On Jun 30, 2019
It is not the ad, but the product
Re: Facebook Ads Gurus Please come and save a bro by GeekfromLasgidi(m): 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
InvestinSport:
Morning my fellow business men

I don't know what's going can anyone tell me why I haven't gotten any sale even though I targeted the right audience for my ads? I targeted what I think is the purchasing age when running ads which between 25-45

I targeted only ladies as it's a fragrance for them. I did everything that's supposed to be done when running ads but I got no results. I have 41 link clicks with no single purchase and it's driving me nuts. Has anyone experienced this before? If yes kindly tell me how to go about it

Thank you

Try run your ads on Instagram instead. I will gibe you tips to drive up your sales just gibe me a call via number on my signature.
Re: Facebook Ads Gurus Please come and save a bro by InvestinSport: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
TeamPacific:
It is not the ad, but the product
How please?
Re: Facebook Ads Gurus Please come and save a bro by TeamPacific: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
InvestinSport:
How please?

Ppl tend not to buy random perfums online except the high end ones (Designers)....... The aboki down thier street carrying basket is a better option to them..... To sum it up it falls under the hard to convert sales section of IM Marketing !

I Am a Pro in this , take my word for it
Re: Facebook Ads Gurus Please come and save a bro by InvestinSport: 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
TeamPacific:

Ppl tend not to buy random perfums online except the high end ones (Designers)....... The aboki down there street carrying basket is a better option to them..... To sum it up it falls under the hard to convert sales section of IM Marketing !

I Am a Pro in this , take my world for it
What are the easy to convert sales products then?
Re: Facebook Ads Gurus Please come and save a bro by TeamPacific: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
InvestinSport:
What are the easy to convert sales products then?

Do your own research bro, that's premium knowledge I can't just devulge anyhow
Re: Facebook Ads Gurus Please come and save a bro by MrCoker: 12:04am On Jul 01, 2019
TeamPacific:

Do your own research bro, that's premium knowledge I can't just devulge anyhow

grin see this low budget one talking about premium knowledge undecided . If you can't help the op with his problems, then stay away. You're just trying to exploit his issues for self gain.

Op, listen to me, your ads tactics is wack, baseless and distasteful. First thing, get that sh!t out of that box, run your ads independently through Facebook.

Your ads contents is not catchy at all self. Don't limit the product to just females, allow male and female access to it, because some guys might want to buy your product for their gfs.

Restructure the age to default and remove all the interests settings.

Your ads structure should be for engagements, because the more good stuffs ( likes, comments, shares ) you get to that product, the more eyes on it.

Your targeted location should be Nigeria. Now use 995naira to test the ads for 1day.

Finally, the guy who quoted you is right about the Hard to convert bullsh!t.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Ads Gurus Please come and save a bro by TeamPacific: 12:15am On Jul 01, 2019
[s]
MrCoker:

grin see this low budget one talking about premium knowledge undecided . If you can't help the op with his problems, then stay away. You're just trying to exploit his issues for self gain.

Op, listen to me, your ads tactics is wack, baseless and distasteful. First thing, get that sh!t out of that box, run your ads independently through Facebook.

Your ads contents is not catchy at all self. Don't limit the product to just females, allow male and female access to it, because some guys might want to buy your product for their gfs.

Restructure the age to default and remove all the interests settings.

Your ads structure should be for engagements, because the more good stuffs ( likes, comments, shares ) you get to that product, the more eyes on it.

Your targeted location should be Nigeria. Now use 995naira to test the ads for 1day.

Finally, the guy who quoted you is right about the Hard to convert bullsh!t.
[/s]

With all your stupid rant , you still ended your trash with how right I am! You can't even make a coherent statement or type sensibly ..... JailBait !!
Re: Facebook Ads Gurus Please come and save a bro by EdoNation(f): 12:16am On Jul 01, 2019
TeamPacific:
[s][/s]

With all your stupid rant , you still ended your trash with how right I am! You can't even make a coherent statement or type sensibly ..... JailBait !!

grin grin grin Gosh
Re: Facebook Ads Gurus Please come and save a bro by MrCoker: 12:21am On Jul 01, 2019
TeamPacific:
[s][/s]

ok
Re: Facebook Ads Gurus Please come and save a bro by MrCoker: 12:22am On Jul 01, 2019
EdoNation:

grin grin grin Gosh
Re: Facebook Ads Gurus Please come and save a bro by updatedws: 7:37am On Jul 01, 2019
Hi guys

please my website that is not allowed on facebook, it is said to be invalid

the website ends with .xyz and not the more popular .com - I don't know if thats the problem

please can anyone help me fix this?

whats actually the problem?

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Blog My Song? / I Want To Buy A Payment Received Adsense Plus Domain / How Do I Reactivate Disabled Facebook Ads Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.