Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites (36574 Views)

Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos / Unoma Akpabio Blocked From Receiving Aisha Buhari At Akwa Ibom Airport / Ugwuanyi, Akpabio And Wife At Burial Of Ekaette Unoma Akpabio's Grand Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 12, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6548750/killed-iniobong-ini-umoren-david

Unoma Akpabio rejects report linking her family to the death of Iniobong Umoren

Unoma Akpabio, the wife of former Governor of Akwa Ibom Senator Godswill Akpabio, on Wednesday rubbished the report by one David Hundeyin linking her family to the death of Iniobong Umoren.

David Hundeyin, in his report titled Who Killed Hiny Umoren?, accused the police of trying to cover up the murder of the job-seeking lady because it was carried out by a well-connected criminal cult in Akwa Ibom.

Hundeyin noted that Frank Akpan who murdered Miss Umoren, before his arrest, was constantly in contact with one Kufre Effiong.

He noted that Kufre Effiong is a senior civil servant working at the Niger Delta Ministry headed by Senator Godswill Akpabio.

He added that Kufre Effiong was also speaking with Frank Akpan from Davok Suites allegedly owned by Unoma Akpabio.

Hundeyin faulted the report of the police identifying Frank Akpan as the sole suspect, alleging that top members of the criminal gang were walking free.

However, Unoma Akpabio denied any link with Davok Suites and also exonerated her husband.

Please read her statement below:

My attention has been drawn to a publication made by a certain David Hundeyin on Social Media platforms that Davok Suites, 58, Unit G/S.9 Ewet Housing Estate, Uyo Akwa Ibom State belongs to Ekaette Akpabio, wife of Godswill Akpabio.

Ordinary, I would have excused this ignorance since ownership of any property or Hotel in a Government Estate is verifiably open to public knowledge.

It is rather unfortunate that in Akwa Ibom, sponsored blackmail against my family has been the order of the day in these past years!

I do not know the self-seeking interest David Hundeyin wishes to serve by linking the gruesome murder of INI Umoren to my family.

I do not own Davok Suites. I am not a shareholder. I do not also know who owns Davok Suites neither do I know anybody whose name is Kufre Effiong – who is a staff of the Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs.

Kufre Effiong does not work for my dear husband Senator GODSWILL AKPABIO.

I urge well-meaning Nigerians to ignore this blackmail and the smear campaign on the reputation of my family.

Announcer-

HE Mrs Ekaette Unoma GODSWILL AKPABIO.

SOURCE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by ComrdDRS1: 4:14pm On May 12, 2021
This girl moren blood strong o. you cannot suck and go free o, you must all pay.

183 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 12, 2021

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by PlayMaker14: 4:15pm On May 12, 2021
shocked

Though I don't like God'swill Akpabio, I think most of all these sponsored blackmail against him is getting out of hand...

David Hundeyin should verify things before rushing to the internet to slander the image of the former governor...

David should be guided.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by festacman(m): 4:16pm On May 12, 2021
I don't know if Unoma Akpabio owns Davok Suites but what I know is that David Hundeyin is badass intelligent investigative journalist. David deserves a national award.

317 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Omihanifa: 4:16pm On May 12, 2021
If the hotel no get owner let the state government take over the place or better still demolish the building and revoke the CofO

174 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Upton: 4:16pm On May 12, 2021
David's article didn't say Akpabio's wife is the owner of the hotel. He only referenced a Sahara reporters publication of over 10 years ago which suggested that the hotel belongs to Akpabio's wife.

About the true ownership of the hotel, we can't really say who the current owner is. A lot may have happened to the management/ownership in the last 10 years

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 12, 2021
like for David Hundeyin share for Nigerian police.

270 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Tinubuadvocate: 4:23pm On May 12, 2021
Government should just confiscate the property. Renovate and sell it share the money to the victims of the family.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Tinubuadvocate: 4:25pm On May 12, 2021
I shook my head for you I swear.
794fou:
[s][/s]
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by kinzation(m): 4:36pm On May 12, 2021
Xiaomi1:

Stop all these online voting for.likes and shares
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by chatinent: 4:37pm On May 12, 2021
Well, things are still stretchy.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by ignis: 6:06pm On May 12, 2021
b
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by 900warriorz: 6:06pm On May 12, 2021
smiley
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by EjaikreTheViper(f): 6:07pm On May 12, 2021
Liar!!!

It belongs to you and your thief thief husband!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Enudapan: 6:07pm On May 12, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

I can't still stop thanking the David
The odogwu journalist, that has dugged up some
Of these shit,
Niggar really tried
If it was in forgein country
Many NGO and weathly individual
For the follow am work with him
Till the root of the matter,

All the same
We go am dey follow am till the end

26 Likes

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by smartty68(m): 6:07pm On May 12, 2021
Even the devil is afraid of Nigerians(especially politicians) when it comes to lies and deceit. She don the deny her property.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by EjaikreTheViper(f): 6:07pm On May 12, 2021
Xiaomi1:

Stop fooling yourself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Mayng01(m): 6:08pm On May 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Prodigee: 6:08pm On May 12, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
sophisticated?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Administration1: 6:08pm On May 12, 2021
If you were a baller in the South in the late 2000's you'll know that it doesn't belong to Akpabio, but a present Senator...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
shocked

In as much as I really don't like God'swill Akpabio, I think most of all these sponsored blackmail against him is getting out of hand...

David Hundeyin should verify things before rushing to the internet to slander the image of the former governor...

David should be guided.

Abi the property should be investigated to find out the true owner.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by setobaba: 6:08pm On May 12, 2021
What’s going on with this investigation?? Everyone is denying everything.
NCC should give me them the power of attorney to get these people conversations to safe all these stress flying around

10 Likes

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by GOFRONT(m): 6:08pm On May 12, 2021
I hope it won't get to a stage when she will deny Akpabio as her husband?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by TalkTalkTwins(m): 6:09pm On May 12, 2021
tongue
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by OgbanjeProphet: 6:09pm On May 12, 2021
Even the dead can not rest in peace again in this country cry

Every thinking vessel knows that the prime suspect has collaborators. But
don't play politics with this girl's death bikonụ.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites by AmazingELixir: 6:09pm On May 12, 2021
grin grin grin

It belongs to me....I own Davok suites

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power / President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State / Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.