Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory (30962 Views)

COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by NwanyiOkpa(f): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
kokomaster3d:

On point.

From every indications Pst. Biodun is guilty of the allegations but doesnt want to accept for fear of the unknown. His gullible church members failed to read in between the line and will rather die for him.
oo

How is he guilty? Please explain. Am i missing out on something?
Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by nikz(f): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
Coolabbie:
To all those saying this is an attempt to pull him down because he is rich and fine.
Please answer these questions.

Is he finer than Pastor Paul Adefarasin, Pastor Sam Adeyemi or Pastor Poju Oyemade?

Is Biodun richer than Bishop Oyedepo or Pastor Chris Oyakhilome?

Does he carry fire more than Apostle Joshua Selman or Pastor Eneche?

Is he even spreading the gospel more than Pastor Adeboye?

Why always him?
Is his baptismal name Mario Balotelli?

Tueh
Pls tell them oh. It's one too many.
Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
Coolabbie:
To all those saying this is an attempt to pull him down because he is rich and fine.

Is he finer than Pastor Paul Adefarasin, Pastor Sam Adeyemi or Pastor Poju Oyemade?

Why always him?

Tueh

was introduced to the church in Abuja by my childhood friend, who moved to Abuja from Calabar two years before I did. When I joined, she was also a PCU worker. I really felt welcome in the church up until my friend started having problems with other women. She told me it was because Pastor Biodun trusted her with so many official things even above workers that were there before her. I believed her until the day she had a misunderstanding with another worker who called her 'Ashewo Mary Magdalene' in the church. After that, her enthusiasm for church started waning while mine was getting stronger till the day she told me she was leaving the church and shortly after she left. By that time, Pastor Biodun had developed an interest in counseling me and then started telling me to take my friends place as a PCU worker. I was reluctant because I didnt feel like coming to church early and leaving late but Pastor Zbiodun assured me that his personal driver will pick me and drop me off and so I agreed. I started work as arranged but after a while, I noticed that the pastor did not respect personal space when talking to me when we were alone.
He would stand soooooo close and rub my upper arms or my back which made me very uncomfortable. The final straw was when he said I should go with him to Lagos to take notes and transfer same online immediately for some Pentecostal thing he was attending and he knew I was very computer literate. I was excited till we reached Lagos and I realized that only one room was booked at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi. Of course I complaint and the Pastor called the front desk ( or pretended to) to demand for another room. He said they would call back when the room was ready. He then told me to help massage his back becos he has back ache from sitting on the flight. I said I was tired since it was already after 8. He then insisted I lay down on the bed to rest while waiting. I said I preferred to sit at the desk and he laughed saying that I was acting like a small girl or a village uneducated girl. He then went in to take a shower. I then called the front desk to remind then about the extra room. I wasn't surprised when I was told that they had vacant rooms and that nobody had requested for an extra room. By this time, I knew what was up and was ready for the fool.
I opened his pouch and saw his wallet which had his lisence. Took a picture of the wallet and the Lisence on the pillow on the bed with my head in the shot. I opened the door and took several pictures of myself, the wallet and the Lisence with the room number. Came back in, once I heard the shower stop, I started audio recording on my BB. He came out with a towel around his waist and started telling me how attracted he was to me. He said many deregatory things about his wife, calling her a postcard...pretty on the outside but flat and empty upstairs. He said sex with her was like having sex with a cold dead fish...he tried to kiss me and I stood up, picked up my travelling bag, moved to the door, opened it and quickly took a picture of him, standing with a towel around him. He started begging. I called him all sorts of names and insisted he give me money for a separate room or I would scream 'rape'. To cut a long story short, he asked me to shut the door, I refused, he brought out 2 bundles of N1000 and asked me to delete before he gives me the money. I told him he was in no position to negotiate. Got the money, left the Randy goat with a deflated erection and checked into another room.
First thing the next morning, I left for ABJ. By the way, remember my childhood friend that introduced me toCOZA? I narrated my experience to her and she confessed that she was sleeping with Biodun for over a year, even on his marital bed when his wife travelled. Oga Pastor, try and deny my story publicly and see American wonder....I still have the pictures and o beur conversation on tape. Thank God for technology!!!!!!

*Written by Franca E.
Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by crafteck(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Martinez39:
It's just too bad that a lot of people decide to take sides.

I'm already public enemy number 1 on my whatsapp cos I chose to be neutral

Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by guterKerl: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
Wow wow wow.
Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by crafteck(m): 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
BrutalJab:

He is silent because he is a rapist. simple

What's God's job

God does the judgment, humans, lawyers and world judges can only try, lots of innocent people are in prison
Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by zolapower: 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Segeshow:

Sir are you Thor, son of Odin, god of thunder. Please could i borrow some thunder to fire sone people
Lols no my brother . But somehow I be thunder client . Especially for the busy bodies on here who like to mention anyone in other to insult them first unprovoked . Hence my reason for being thunders client .
Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by safarigirl(f): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
Dirkcoyt:

None of those you mentioned looks hippy like him
hahahaha

Fatoyinbo cannot smell Adefarasin if it were looks, even in Speech, e no reach Adefarasin. He's a low budget Paul Adefarasin, so, forget that thing. Hippy indeed

2 Likes

Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by zolapower: 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
crafteck:

Just invite thunder to your post ehn just so they will all know how serious u are .
Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by NkayStory(f): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
Coolabbie:

Why always him?

Tueh

Co-signed! kiss
Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by Martinez39(m): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
crafteck:

Hahahahahaha. grin

Funny how people think that with emotions, they've made a case. I don't blame women, they will always fight for their advantage. However, I blame the men who can't stand for due process and protect themselves instead of supporting a system of convicting people without evidence — a system dangerous to men. Thunder fire these stupid men.

1 Like

Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by Sunsets: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
Small small we'll get there. Don't criticize small steps. They add up later.
crafteck:
Pls this people should use this energy for gandollar of kano or billionaire illiterate patient Jonathan, or government that issues billion naira contract for 100 meters road or politicians that raped our past, sleeping with our present and wooing our future.... Sentimental gullible nigerians.. I dislike pastors cos they are all dishonest unlike people without life plans who are fighting a cause based on sentiments... I go sit down dey watch. Every lady being queried about her virginity now has something to lie against..... Being raped 4 times at the age of 17..smh..15 years Olds are codedly doing runs upandan so immaturity isn't the cause of her claimed ordeal.
Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by Onarabu: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
[quote author=priceaction post=79804520]
God bless you. My thoughts exactly..Why only him? [/quote
Abi o, not once, not twice haba!
Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by Jalinco: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
Am I the only one who think COZA sounds like a rape sound?
Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by mabebe1(f): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
Coolabbie:

Why always him?

Tueh
Let me help u with the meme......

1 Like

Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by Mizwisdom(f): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
AlexReports:
#BREAKING: COZA cancels its yearly programme tagged “Seven Days of Glory”. The announcement was made by Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo in church a while ago

Scammer leading the flock, what a pity
Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by Mizwisdom(f): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
osejie17:
I wish we Nigerians can protest like this against those oloshi in the Elm of affairs squandering siphoning our money for their own selfish interest.

Go and protest, we de your back
Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by Mizwisdom(f): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Damfostopper:
nobody is talking about ruga settlement.... the are busy forming philanthropist..... I thought rape case is settled in court.... y all this.....

awon lazy yoots..... awon radarada ......

Please after this can they do bad governance protest

You talk about RUGA, mind you this place is for religion, go and open topic under politics
Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by Mizwisdom(f): 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
Auxtin85:
In between a woman’s leg is high way to the grave

Your penniss is the high way to the grave
Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by Kennydoc(m): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
maybachmusic:
When a member of Redeemed Christian Church Of God was beheaded while

doing the work of God, how many protested, when hundreds were killed in

both Kaduna and Benue, how many protested. Honestly I considered this so called protesters to be jobless opportunists who don't how best to channel their grievances.

Have you ever protested over anything in Nigeria?

People protest over things important to them. Some of the protesters might either have been raped (by other persons) before, or they know people who have been raped before. Some might know ladies who the pastor has slept with (not necessarily raped), and they are just angry with him. Some others may simply be jealous.
My point is that this case is important to them

Why not lead a protest for those other vices, like the herdsmen crisis? Who are you waiting for, to do that?
Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by Auxtin85(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Your penniss is the high way to the grave

Sister I nor call your name na, nor be personal issue oo
Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by OCHKESTINE(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
U're not more wiser.
The church apologized that security screening was too much to allow it's members go through all that screening or the fear of some miscreants taking advantage of the protest during the program to hurt members. Not because of the Pastor or work of God.
However, prayers will be held throughout the 7 days for interested persons who could afford to be around.

Don't just make comments without any knowledge of what's happening. People always have reasons for their decision.

nairalee:
Nawa o. Does the church not have other pastors?

Why should the work of God be halted because of one man? So if the Pastor Fatoyinbo falls ill there will be no Sunday service?

Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by Myself2(m): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
crafteck:
Anyone that can't bet his or her life about the accuser or acusee speaking the truth should not judge, stop being sentimental, na so den for destroy neymar. Rape is bad, being falsely accused of it is also bad.

Who accused Neymar ?? What is her character and credibility ??
It's even an insult on Mrs Dakolo for you few to doubt her allegation.
She has revealed what she revealed, why are you crying more than the bereaved (rapist in this case),if he feels slandered, let him head for the court and not just issue a lame duck threat to do so.
I assure you, that will open up drums of rape worms that will finally eat up and bury Biodun Fatoyinbo.Im sure he knows this,hence he is not already in court
After the accusation,, how many others came out to say Neymar did similar things to them ??
Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by EDIBLESS10: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
maybachmusic:

both Kaduna and Benue, how many protested. Honestly I considered this so called protesters to be jobless opportunists who don't how best to channel their grievances.
Inasmuch rape is bad.but considering d inhuman act that was executed against d redeem preacher and everyone kept mute u will know that d church and d believers are lossing it to d unbeliever..see how pastors slanders moves like whilefire and everybody is so happy to see them fall...is pastors really d problem of this country?my genuine believers lets wake up from slumber the battle against d church will not only affects d heads but also coming down to all

1 Like

Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by nairalee(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
OCHKESTINE:
U're not more wiser.
The church apologized that security screening was too much to allow it's members go through all that screening or the fear of some miscreants taking advantage of the protest during the program to hurt members. Not because of the Pastor or work of God.
However, prayers will be held throughout the 7 days for interested persons who could afford to be around.

Don't just make comments without any knowledge of what's happening. People always have reasons for their decision.

I didn't know before. Now uve clarified I know better. Thanks
Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by tical(m): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
ojuu4u:
Then many of Nigeria's pastors wanted to bring TB Joshua by misleading their congregations,instead he grew stronger, to me I biliv God is fighting for him because all those people they were misleading to run away from TB Joshua then are the one attacking them today
thank you my brother.. it's clear the so called fathers of faith (PFN CABALS) in Nigeria led multitude astray because of greed, love for money, power and church politics. To be specific Oritsejafor, Ashimolowo (Fatoyinbo mentor), Okonkwo, Adeboye, Adejumo etc.
People thought these were fathers of faith that can't falter.. How wrong they were. They welcomed greed and flanboyance into the body of Christ and never frown on sin or scold their so called sons in the Lord. Money spinning greed was institutionalized in the expense of preaching righteousness, youths believed wholeheartedly screaming kingdom investments,That's how we got into this mess.
Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by arodavoo(m): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
Coolabbie:

Why always him?

Tueh

you've just revealed to the world how foolish you are
Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by liberalchick(f): 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
They might seem jobless to you, but not to hundreds of women that are rape victims and had to watch their rapists continue like nothing happened. At least this people left their comfort zone to protest something dear to them. You that you are in the comfort of your house typing on your phone, why don’t you start/organize a protest for the RCCG member and people will follow you?

maybachmusic:

2 Likes

Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by Coolabbie: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
arodavoo:

you've just revealed to the world how foolish you are
Your mother is the foolish one.
Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
liberalchick:
They might seem jobless to you, but not to hundreds of women that are rape victims and had to watch their rapists continue like nothing happened. At least this people left their comfort zone to protest something dear to them. You that you are in the comfort of your house typing on your phone, why don’t you start/organize a protest for the RCCG member and people will follow you?

Sharrrap

Go and donate to the fraud called busola

https://notinmychurch.ng/wp/donate/

Thieves

Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by liberalchick(f): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
I see I hit a nerve. Rapist apologist.

maybachmusic:

Sharrrap

Go and donate to the fraud called busola

https://notinmychurch.ng/wp/donate/

Thieves

2 Likes

Re: COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory by arodavoo(m): 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
Coolabbie:
Your mother is the foolish one.

And you are someone's nine month,right??....ur parent must have been foolish for keeping you instead of aborting you....silly thing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Die During Church Deliverance Service In Delta / Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism / Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.