Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Spotted On Top Of Okaka In Ibadan (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Spotted On Top Of Okaka In Ibadan (Photo) (2431 Views)

Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Friday Ugwu "Okaka De Don" Dies In Fatal Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Spotted On Top Of Okaka In Ibadan (Photo) by GistAlert: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
GistMore.com

Popular journalist, Kemi Olunloyo shares picture of herself boarding okaka in the city of Ibadan.

She also slams a lot of Nigerian celebrities living fake lives beyond their means and peddling fraudulent lives.

MY LIFE IS KEEPING IT REAL. I’m not one of you living beyond your means, lying, cheating and peddling fraudulent lives. Anyone who knows me in #IbCity saw me on my okadas drinking my pure water � in the sun.

Anyone claiming I’m giving eye service in this #Coza scandal is a certified slowpoke. I’m the BEST damn investigative journalist in Africa. Don’t patronize me. When I lost $9M @hnnafrica and my business collapsed because of Linda and Iyabo, none of you rallied around me. You told me I was bullying celebrities and even pastors. You the masses are the problem. When my #PTSD illness got so bad I crowdfunded N2K. It was ordinary Nigerians that donated. Kids in schools, Marlians, 99% youth. Celebrities kept quiet, no donations, no emotional support. Now everyone wants me to enter a rape investigation without interviewing all sides and no budget to do it? What did you do to rally support when I was trying to solve a fake missing car from Salvation Ministries when the truth was that @iyaboojofespris was really jealous of Vivian Metchie who returned the car back to Apostle Suleman? She wrote a fake letter switching the name of her pastor boyfriend for an innocent Ibiyeomie. I detained in prison 6 mos. Investigative journalism is about the black, white and grey in between. I told those that wanted me to investigate Williams Uchemba to pay N500K. I’m an independent IJ not employed by big media houses. It’s tedious, travel, phone calls, emails, witnesses, police etc. U think good journalists just jump into everything? NO! I take news where your mainstream media won’t dare touch. Did any media touch the Beniah scam? Has any media tried interviewing Busola and Timi? No, their bosses will not let them for legal reasons and protection. They will be waiting for Kemi Olunloyo findings. Sadly I won’t be practicing investigate journalism ANYMORE in Nigeria even if I’m paid N100M to investigate. My health and your cowardice won’t tolerate it anymore. Leave Linda, Davido, Iyabo, Leave Pastors. Now I left you need me. Celebrate people while they are still active not when you’ve lost them. My focus is on Girl Sexual Abuse and in talks with BBC, churches, activists @wellnessafrica

See more here; http://gistmore.com/photo-of-kemi-olunloyo-on-top-of-okaka-slams-those-living-fake-life

Lalasticlala

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Spotted On Top Of Okaka In Ibadan (Photo) by GistAlert: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2019

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Spotted On Top Of Okaka In Ibadan (Photo) by GistAlert: 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Spotted On Top Of Okaka In Ibadan (Photo) by josephine123: 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lol.. see her face
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Spotted On Top Of Okaka In Ibadan (Photo) by FAMILYJA(f): 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Spotted On Top Of Okaka In Ibadan (Photo) by auntysimbiat(f): 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
Make i Laff small
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Spotted On Top Of Okaka In Ibadan (Photo) by itspzpics(m): 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Spotted On Top Of Okaka In Ibadan (Photo) by missimelda01(f): 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
lol this woman is good with words grin

Mama collect 200M jare, nothing do you!
#SayNoToAwoof

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Spotted On Top Of Okaka In Ibadan (Photo) by Jayslicky: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
I am still in shock that kemi hasn't come out to react to this fatoyinbo rape issue, I thought she was also going to be among those who claimed to be raped. Suddenly fatoyinbo has more rape cases than an entire state, this is a time to cash out as a woman.

9 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Spotted On Top Of Okaka In Ibadan (Photo) by SEGLIZ: 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
I am still in shock that kemi hasn't come out to react to this fatoyinbo rape issue, I thought she was also going to be among those who claimed to be raped. Suddenly fatoyinbo has more rape cases than an entire state, this is a time to cash out as a woman.

she only warn the accuser to be careful off all those helping elaborate this farmland wey she don start to dey cultivate so.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Spotted On Top Of Okaka In Ibadan (Photo) by GistUpdates: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Spotted On Top Of Okaka In Ibadan (Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
Eeeyyyaa Aunty Kemi lonely.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Spotted On Top Of Okaka In Ibadan (Photo) by Gosj01(m): 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hmmmmmm

Anyways

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.
Details on signature.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Spotted On Top Of Okaka In Ibadan (Photo) by Horlubunmmy: 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
Aunty kemi ooooo
wala egbadun alafia Jina si yin.
I wonder who's begging her to investigate the rape issue .
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Spotted On Top Of Okaka In Ibadan (Photo) by Abudu2000(m): 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
This woman keep saying one thing too many times that's why I unfollowed her,e as I dey so I hate make person dey repeat him or herself, e dey irritate me
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Spotted On Top Of Okaka In Ibadan (Photo) by crazyABO(m): 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
What does seeing her on bike has to do with all this gibberish CV she just tendered
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Spotted On Top Of Okaka In Ibadan (Photo) by Realcash224(m): 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
She don finally get sense!

(1) (Reply)

BUSTED!!! Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man While He Was Rocking Her At The / Tekashi 6ix9ine Funniest “MEMES Rocking Twitter” / Will Smith Rewards Students Who Got Clothes For Classmate Who Wears Same Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.