Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,225 members, 7,842,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Live Reports From COZA Church Service In Abuja - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Live Reports From COZA Church Service In Abuja (384 Views)

Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church / Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Reports From COZA Church Service In Abuja by EmagNig(m): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
A twitter user @RodneyAVO is giving live reports from COZA church service in Abuja, amidst the protest on-going at the preemies of the church

Once the Senior Pastor @BiodunFatoyinbo face came on the screen, the crowd went wild. The brainwashing is elite level.

Testimony time! Bogus names and Bogus stories. God just coming through for people like it's Christmas day. And the crowd goes wild!!! BRAINWASH

Getting into the premises was wild. They banned jotters, searched bags, and had extra security just to make sure 'enemies of the church' don't sully their platform..

Ok now they have women coming on stage, sharing their 'encounters' with the pastor. This is some real PR/damage control. "Pastor this. Pastor that. Pastor"

Every one of them on stage looking Behind af. Not one hair out of place. Everybody got on some blinging jewelry.

One of them said, "Pastor touched my life" me and my guy giggled. The crowd cheered! Brain what? WASH!!!

All the ushers are on high alert -- On the look out for any 'rotten apple' that bypassed the security checks. Any protesters who will disrupt the service. I'm here for this!

Everybody's testimonies involve money... It's like Coza's God doesn't do mental health problems or matters of the soul. Everybody getting rich in this bitch. Maybe I should join..

Only women giving testimonies. They're all speaking about how Pastor changed their lives. They are really dick riding this dude. Like their salvation depends on it. And it's only 10am.

Apparently, They paid a bunch of Hausa boys 10k to come and protest. Coza Mafia!!!

Pastor also announced the cancelation one of their upcoming events because their guest speakers didn't want to be associated with the scandal. Not a good look.

I have to say COZA's PR machine is topnotch. The damage control they did ehn... Even I couldnt tell if I was at the correct location. Women praising this dude like he is the second Coming of Jesus

WATCH VIDEO HERE
https://lailasnews.com/pastorbiodunfatoyinbo-live-reports-from-coza-church-service-in-abuja/

lalasticlala seun mynd44

Re: Live Reports From COZA Church Service In Abuja by StrikeBack(m): 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
cool cool
Re: Live Reports From COZA Church Service In Abuja by FAMILYJA(f): 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Live Reports From COZA Church Service In Abuja by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
Sentiments
Re: Live Reports From COZA Church Service In Abuja by auntysimbiat(f): 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Live Reports From COZA Church Service In Abuja by josephine123: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
I concur
Re: Live Reports From COZA Church Service In Abuja by SEGLIZ: 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
so at the end of it all you disappointed.
such a foolish journalist and lopsided journalism.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Poju Oyemade Reveals Phone Call With Biodun Fatoyinbo's Spiritual Father / OPINION: Christianity In Nigeria: Irrelevance Looms / How to discover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.