Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

How to discover - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How to discover (374 Views)

How To Discover Your Destiny. Apostle Joshua Selman. / Desperate Attempts To Discover ‘the Elusive Process Of Evolution’ / How To Discover And Fulfill Your Calling-pastor Sunday Adelaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to discover by Mr7gWIRELESS: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2019
Deleted
Re: How to discover by Mr7gWIRELESS: 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
GMbuharii:
[s]

Rubbish. You are free to run your own forum Focus.

Please endeavour to keep Christianity outta your confusion,thank you.
identity theft attracts a very long sentence.
So I hope your moniker connotes Gate Man of Buhari

The point is why allow adverts on Islamic section and not on Christianity too?
Re: How to discover by GMbuharii: 11:29am On Aug 05, 2019
Mr7gWIRELESS:
identity theft attracts a very long sentence.
So I hope your moniker connotes Gate Man of Buhari

The point is why allow adverts on Islamic section and not on Christianity too?

Hypocrite,if you are sincere, you should and would've asked why Christians aren't allowed to comment on Islam threads but moslms are allowed to say whatever on Christian threads.

But seriously,you moslms are something else...so your problem now is advert placement on threads!!!! Chai!!!! Nigerians!!!!

grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Are You Depending On Only One Saviour Or Two Saviours? / How I Proposed To My Wife In 1986 - Olukoya / Revoking Evil Decrees "Mountain Of Fire Ministries "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.