Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie (17004 Views)

Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU / PDP Protests Against Lauretta Onochie's Nomination At National Assembly (Photos) / BREAKING: Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie by Oblang(m): 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
boldaslion:

Like calling him Jubril? Hahaha! Alarm go blow. Fowl yansh go open if Jubril ever files any nonsense

If u and ur Atiku have any fowl yanch to open, una go dey wait till today? Better go and call Microsoft and IBM to come testify ur server result instead of jumping from one court to another...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie by mabea: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
tactius:
Speaking as someone who is neutral in this PDP APC ish....good idea.

People should not make allegations they cannot prove.

You just don't go and lie against Atiku....in the name of politics...without evidence.

I don't like Atiku...but I hope he wins this case. Libel no good.

(P.S..As we are in the COZA season....Fatoyinbo should have his day in court too...but still he needs Jesus)
Yeah but then Jesus says dont commit fornication, yet people do it. While one does his willingly the other forcefully, now what's the difference....stone casting saints.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
mabea:
Yeah but then Jesus says dont commit fornication, yet people do it. While one does his willingly the other forcefully, now what's the difference....stone casting saints.

Agree 100%...and that's what bothers me...we are excusing fornication in the church too much...beyond this fatoyinbo ish.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie by jamace(m): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
lilfreezy:
Where will NgeneUkwenu get N2.5b to pay grin
Oga Seun and Lalastica will help her na. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie by Staro: 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
Serves her right

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie by naijajobx: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
Oh
Re: Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie by frankson1(m): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
muteki:
Are you suggesting that he should keep mute while people who can't control their mouth to spoil his name?

But Baba Buhari, Baba Tinubu have always remained mute while Reno, fayose, femi kayode etc have been spoiling their names. Can you compare the gravity of what she said to atiku to what ffk and fayose have said to PMB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie by netpro(m): 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Atiku is now looking for money by any means necessary.
Re: Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie by bimtee2001(f): 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
[quote author=frankson1 post=79810813]

But Baba Buhari, Baba Tinubu have always remained mute while Reno, fayose, femi kayode etc have been spoiling their names. Can you compare the gravity of what she said to atiku to what ffk and fayose have said to PMB[/
quote]
Do you know what it means to be shopping for terrorist? I'm apolitical because Nigerian politics at its best stinks but it's not ethical to tag another man a terrorist without a proof. Let's be sensible in our utterances.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie by Abogwara: 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
This is absolute thrash.
Re: Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie by muykem: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
Atiku is broke, he is desperately looking for ways to settle some of his commitments.
Re: Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie by agabusta: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
itsme01:

Sowore paid Saraki $200k in damages.... feel free to google it..

S

In Nigeria? Read my comment again pls.
Re: Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie by agabusta: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ritaokafor:
All these power drunk ministers. Power intoxicates. After this court case, that is if she succeeds, she will behave and learn the golden rule of silence.

She is not- and was not a minister.
Re: Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie by izombie(m): 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
Afamed:

By now Omokiri, FFK and Fayose should have been in Guantanamo prison
no one is holding buhari or apc back from filing law suits against ffk or reno. For me, it's within atiku's rights to sue anybody against defamation of character, simple. Politics aside, lauretta should bring proof that atiku went to middle east for terrorists. Nonsense. I would have sued her for 100billion.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie by agabusta: 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
saintokwuluora:

Read through Law reports you will get to know that many libel cases have been decided by the courts in Nigeria. Moreover many of such cases are usually settled out of court especially where the facts are clearly against the defendant that he or she has no option other than to apologise and seek out of court settlement before he or she feels the full weight of the court's judgment.

I need cases where the full weight of the law has been meted out. Kindly help me with info.
Re: Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie by itsme01: 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
agabusta:

In Nigeria? Read my comment again pls.

Yes in Nigeria, the dollar was because saraki got an order to get the proceeds of sowores dorm Account since hhis naira Account couldnt match

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/saraki-sahara-reporters-ordered-to-pay-senate-president-n4-billion/013sd1e

Like i said use google.
Re: Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie by saintokwuluora(m): 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
agabusta:

I need cases where the full weight of the law has been meted out. Kindly help me with info.
Search out F.R.A.Williams v Daily Times Nig Ltd, the judgment was delivered by the Supreme Court in January 1990. You can also check Ademola Atoyebi v William Odudu, the judgment was also delivered by the Supreme Court.
Re: Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie by HimName: 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
If Atiku like, mae file Gazillion libel suit.

That wan na for him pocket.

Every stone thrown from the direction of 'our common yam' rap3rs only serves as a massage cream.

Naasense!

Maa observe dis pami again, e b like say e don dey use yash touch grad.

Re: Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie by Flashlaundry(m): 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hmmm

. Do you need laundry services
We offer Home Service and pick up in Lagos
Re: Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie by Seepayday: 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
Good. That woman talks any how like unlearned being.
Re: Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie by booksrite001: 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
mabea:

Re: Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie by mabea: 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
booksrite001:
Yeah dont be emotional about it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back / Buhari And ‘The Change We Need’? - Ochereome Nnanna / Why Violence Took Place In Saraki's Community- Head Of Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.