Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU (27434 Views)

Supreme Court Discards Deposition By CSU Based On 180-Day Time Frame / Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar / Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by ogododo: 8:06am On Sep 28, 2023
By Hon. Rilwan:

Breaking News : Atiku Abubakar just filed to Magistrate Judge Gilbert on the reason why the judge must sustain the judgment of District court of Illinois and order Chicago state university to release the documents of Mr Bola A Tinubu no later than October 2, 2023.

Tinubu’s lawyer are also expected to respond before the end of today.

@rilwan_ola01

Chicago Academic Record: Atiku Plans Fresh Suit Against Tinubu

The legal team of the Peoples Democratic Party presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, is planning to file a motion to challenge President Bola Tinubu’s plea for Chicago State University not to release privileged documents in his academic records.

The Special Adviser to Atiku on Public Communications, Phrank Shaibu, disclosing to The PUNCH that the legal team had up to 48 hours to respond to the motion in the US court.

Atiku had earlier secured an order for CSU to make the president’s academic records available to his legal team.

A magistrate, Jeffrey Gilbert, had last week ordered Tinubu’s alma mater to provide all relevant and non-privileged documents to the applicant within two days.

Atiku is currently challenging the victory of the former Lagos State governor at the 2023 presidential poll and his recent affirmation by an election petition court in Nigeria.

The documents sought by the PDP candidate, through his counsel, Angela Liu, include the record of admission and acceptance at the university, dates of attendance including degrees, awards, and honors attained by the former governor of Lagos State at the university, among others.

But as the deadline given by Gilbert drew nearer on Thursday, Tinubu’s lawyers approached Maldonado, arguing that the earlier decision by Gilbert needed to be reviewed by a district judge.

The request for a review and delay of the order till Monday was eventually granted by the US district judge.

Tinubu’s application, filed by his lawyers, Oluwole Afolabi and Christopher Charmichael, advanced two reasons.

First was that his academic records in issue are not useful in Nigerian courts as claimed by Atiku because the Nigerian election proceedings and the Nigerian courts have explicitly been unreceptive to the discovery.

The second reason given was that Atiku’s request is unduly intrusive because it allows Applicant (Atiku) to conduct a fishing expedition into intervenor’s private, confidential, and protected educational records.

When asked on Wednesday to confirm if Atiku has filed the suit as he earlier threatened on Monday, Shaibu reassured our correspondent that the former vice president would submit the motion before midnight.

He said, “I am sure you have seen his application. We are working on our response. We have up till midnight today (Wednesday) to respond to them. And we will.”

On when they expect the court to rule over the matter, Shaibu stated that “It is after we have responded to the court, that it will fix the date and inform the parties.”

When contacted for reaction, Coordinator of Tinubu Presidential Legal Team, Babatunde Ogala, who spoke via phone from his base in the United States told, The PUNCH he would rather not speak on the development.

“As I told you earlier, I am still on vacation,” he said.

https://punchng.com/chicago-academic-record-atiku-plans-fresh-suit-against-tinubu/?amp

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Bliss62: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2023
cool

Atiku is so desperate

Whether Tinubu's name is Amuda Yekini Aguileri or Bola Ahmed Tinubu, 8 million voters choose him to be the President

Whether Tinubu has a Bsc certificate or not, the least is School Cert, and also 8 million voters choose him over Atiku

Why can't Atiku provide evidence of how he won if he truly won

115 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:09am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
Atiku is so desperate
Calling you a mu.mu is an understatement

425 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Bliss62: 8:10am On Sep 28, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Call me whatever you like, you only showed how your mother raised you

136 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Taylor92: 8:10am On Sep 28, 2023
Atiku wan bury Tinubu

E wan use suit finish Tinubu life

Guys keep your hands and dealings pure to avert future nemesis

Yes Tinubu might have attended Chicago university but he used a dead woman’s papers to gain admission

The dead woman is the real daughter of the Iyaloja of Lagos the woman Tinubu is claiming to be his mom

He used the dead Tinubus papers to travel abroad to push cocaine

You know back then technology wasn’t this advanced people used others papers to travel

That’s the identity Atiku is trying to unmask

Na wetin Gistlover talk no be me talk am

276 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Taylor92: 8:10am On Sep 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It's his money he is wasting. Meanwhile, Wike will still not let him take PDP. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Every time check my signature for free stuff

Una go go loot rice from a moving vehicle in Ibadan and thief plantain for Sagamu finish come here dey shout free stuff

Carry that free stuff share give your fellow hungry miscreants make them stop to dey thief

215 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Jlow2: 8:10am On Sep 28, 2023
First class student is begging for his documents not to be released, sophisticated tribe of oluwole

255 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by dawnomike(m): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2023
There's something Atiku knows that makes him to keep knocking the doors of CSU.

258 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Jideji: 8:10am On Sep 28, 2023
Imagine
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by PoliteActivist: 8:12am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

Aahh, but you're making assumptions. Maybe his father raised him

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by fnep2smooth(m): 8:15am On Sep 28, 2023
Watch how they will still call Obi name here

112 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by OmoGomesIlorin: 8:19am On Sep 28, 2023
All the money Atiku is spending on court cases will be enough to start a Cassava or Agbado farm to feed the country and become Father Abraham. But no he hates to spend on what will benefit the people.

I comment for the Likes and Shares. Please don't quote me if you are too serious about removing Tinubu from Power

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by MTNnews: 8:25am On Sep 28, 2023
I will wait to read from you tomorrow
I tot you guys claim the judge will order the release of Tinubu certificate by 2 days ago.

SpecialAdviser:

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by femisplash: 8:28am On Sep 28, 2023
Hahaha.. Mumu Atiku, anywhere he runs to, Tinubu will continue to flog him. He lost at Judge Maldonado's court and has run back to Judge Gilbert, Lol. He wanted court to grant his requests earlier than September 21 which failed and has now filed for a new judgement on Oct 3. He has suffered back to back delays and i can bet that he won't get any judgement anytime soon. Tinubu would teach him the lesson of his life, Atiku and Obi will labour in vain.

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:29am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

I can see how you were well raised. Drug Lord supporter. grin grin grin

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Ofunaofu: 8:30am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

Whether Tinubu's name is Amuda Yekini Aguileri or Bola Ahmed Tinubu, 8 million voters choose him to be the President

Whether Tinubu has a Bsc certificate or not, the least is School Cert, and also 8 million voters choose him over Atiku

First and foremost, Atiku is not desperate

Atiku is a patriot

Atiku is asking the right questions, trying to unmasked the identity, ancestry, educational qualifications of a shady individual in the name of Bola Ahmed Tinubu

For pete's sake, Reno Omokri referred to Tinubu as a KNOWN DRUG LORD who forfeited over $460,000 of drug proceeds to the US government

And lastly, 8 million people didn't vote for Tinubu, rather 8 million votes was used to rig Tinubu in

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by FreeStuffsNG: 8:32am On Sep 28, 2023
It's his money he is wasting. Meanwhile, Wike will still not let him take PDP. Check my signature for free stuffs!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Jiokejohn: 8:34am On Sep 28, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:
All the money Atiku is spending on court cases will be enough to start a Cassava or Agbado farm to feed the country and become Father Abraham. But no he hates to spend on what will benefit the people.
All the money BAT has been spending to conceal or prevent verification of his academic record is enough to turn Osun state to Dubia.

But he preferred to plunge it into concealing his self-acclaimed Excellent and First class academic record.

[Imagine, how on earth should someone use Excellent and First Class academic record against the owner? This narrative does not connote at all]

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Stubborn82: 8:36am On Sep 28, 2023
Headless mobs, come here, let me set your head for you, seem you didn't see beyond your hatred, and your hatred for Tinubu is causing you lots of moral damage.
If your enemy wants to dig your down fall, will you give him the support? No....wait, first.....let me put it this way for you. If someone you have help in multiple time, now turn as your enemy because he wants what you have,and since he couldn't get it, he look for ways to bring you down, despite knowing that you worth and deserves it, even if you have all what your enemy are asking for, will you give it to them? No nau.....let just put Atiku and Tinubu case aside, let's try to personalise this case to ourselves, will you give your enemy some vital information about you, just because of they want you down? My people used to say, if rice has stones, must it come from the mouth of aboki? Does rice grows in desert?
If it is national assembly that was making this call, I wouldn't have bothered, if it was house of rep, that were demanding to know about Tinubu academic records, I would have welcome and support it, or let's say, the demand was coming from Nigerian military, I will not oppose it, but a man, who happened to be a political opponents, no nau, God knows, even if I have all the documents and certificates intact, I will still not want it to be release, I swear. My enemy don't worth anything that I should give any attention to.
But because of hates, most of you calling for Tinubu's head are blind, does this man do you any wrong, does he insult your tribe? What was his sin, that you want Jesus to be put to death and allow a thief to go free?
Let's break it down, obi rigged, Atiku rigged and even do votes buying, Tinubu of course rigged, but because Tinubu won the race, you suddenly hates him, right? And by dragging him dirty, you think, that's what will makes him dirty, have you ever see any man who wrestle with pig and not get dirty? By dragging Tinubu to the mud, you are dragging Nigeria into it and it will affect all of us, America is dirtier than the whole Africa, Britain secrecy is worst than amagedom. Continue your stupidity.
As for me, I'm not a witch, I won't join the hates bandwagon. Obi is not a Saint, Atiku is not a messiah, I wish Tinubu success and victory in all this battle, I pray that may God protect him in this trying time and crown his struggle with power and prosperity. May God bless Nigeria and everyone who love Nigeria.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by iwaeda: 8:39am On Sep 28, 2023
ogododo:
Breaking News : Atiku Abubakar just filed to Magistrate Judge Gilbert on the reason why the judge must sustain the judgment of District court of Illinois and order Chicago state university to release the documents of Mr Bola A Tinubu no later than October 2, 2023 .
Tinubu’s lawyer are also expected to respond before the end of today.
@ChicagoState ,@cbschicago ,@TuckerCarlson ,@FBI ,@GazetteNGR ,@SaharaReporters.

https://twitter.com/rilwan_ola01/status/1707276917303280083

Tinubu hiding is first class brillancy. Is that not conflict of progress and show off. grin grin grin grin grin

25 Likes

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:42am On Sep 28, 2023
Atiku dey drag dis man like Tiger generator

32 Likes

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Alchemy528: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2023
😟
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by ogododo: 8:45am On Sep 28, 2023
Nlfpmod, wetin presido dey cover with okpalukuku?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:47am On Sep 28, 2023
cheesy Atiku should forget chasing shadows. He should focus on 2027. Let him and his boy Peter Obi run again side by side. Peter Obi running as his vice. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by ogododo: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2023
Stubborn82:
Headless mobs, come here, let me set your head for you, seem you didn't see beyond your hatred, and your hatred for Tinubu is causing you lots of moral damage.
If your enemy wants to dig your down fall, will you give him the support? No....wait, first.....let me put it this way for you. If someone you have help in multiple time, now turn as your enemy because he wants what you have,and since he couldn't get it, he look for ways to bring you down, despite knowing that you worth and deserves it, even if you have all what your enemy are asking for, will you give it to them? No nau.....let just put Atiku and Tinubu case aside, let's try to personalise this case to ourselves, will you give your enemy some vital information about you, just because of they want you down? My people used to say, if you rice has stone, must it come from the mouth of aboki? Does rice grows in desert?
If it is national assembly that was making this call, I wouldn't have bothered, if it was house of rep, that were demanding to know about Tinubu academic records, I would have welcome and support it, or let's say, the demand was coming from Nigerian military, I will not oppose it, but a man, who happened to be a political opponents, no nau, God knows, even if I have all the documents and certificates intact, I will still not want it to be release, I swear. My enemy don't worth anything that I should give any attention to.
But because of hates, most of you calling for Tinubu's head are blind, does this man do you any wrong, does he insult your tribe? What was his sin, that you want Jesus to be put to death and allow a thief to go free?
Let's break it down, obi rigged, Atiku rigged and even do votes buying, Tinubu of course rigged, but because Tinubu won the race, you suddenly hates him, right? And by dragging him dirty, you think, that's what will makes him dirty, have you ever see any man who wrestle with pig and not get dirty? By dragging Tinubu to the mud, you are dragging Nigeria into it and it will affect all of us, America is dirtier than the whole Africa, Britain secrecy is worst than amagedom. Continue your stupidity.
As for me, I'm not a witch, I won't join the hates bandwagon. Obi is not a Saint, Atiku is not a messiah, I wish Tinubu success and victory in all this battle, I pray that may God protect him in this trying time and crown his struggle with power and prosperity. May God bless Nigeria and everyone who love Nigeria.

All of una, now see skuru as scam. No be him se he sabi book. Make de whole world see fowl yansh.

24 Likes

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by PoliteActivist: 8:50am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

grin

Or his mum's Concubine

Or his daddy's baby mammy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by pandax: 8:50am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

The least is the School Certificate as you rightly mentioned,... and the question is, did Tinubu provide his School Certificate?

33 Likes

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by ogododo: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2023
iwaeda:

Tinubu hiding is first class brillancy. Is that not conflict of progress and show off. grin grin grin grin grin
Nawa ooo

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Emetex22(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

Keep shifting post, u will explain tire 😆 🤣 😂, Nigeria is a comic scene

20 Likes

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by TANID(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2023
We Shall See
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by PoliteActivist: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2023
Jiokejohn:

All the money BAT has been spending to conceal or prevent verification of his academic record is enough to turn Osum state to Dubia.

But he preferred to plunge it into concealing his self-acclaimed Excellent and First class academic record.

[Imagine, how on earth should someone use Excellent and First Class academic record against the owner? This narrative does not connote at all]

A 4th rate black school like CSU you don't need court order to obtain someone's record. All you do is bribe someone in the records department and they'll give you anything you wish. So I'm sure Atiku has seen BAT's record if it exists

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Cries Out After Customs Auctioned Off His N33m Cargo For N250k / Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) / Flood Ravages Parts Of Nasarawa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.