Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

A Contrast Between The View Of Love In Human World - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Contrast Between The View Of Love In Human World (213 Views)

Stay Clear And Enjoy The View With Anti Fog Snorkel Mask - Under Water Gear Revi / The Contrast Between Nollywood And Real Life / A Contrast Between The View Of Love In Human World And The View Of Love In Thou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Contrast Between The View Of Love In Human World by ivysunday(f): 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
and the View of Love in Thousand-Year World

Xuefeng

Human World: I have affection for you, and you must also have affection for me; I love you and you must also love me.
The Thousand-Year World: I have affection for you, but you need not have affection for me; I love you but you need not love me.

Human World: I have affection and love for you, you must be responsible for my affection and love.

The Thousand-Year World: I have affection and love for you, you need not be responsible for my affection and love.

Human World: Lovers will be united in marriage and family.

The Thousand-Year World: Lovers need not be united in marriage and family.

Human World: I love only you.

The Thousand-Year World: I love all people.

Human World: I have affection only for you.

The Thousand-Year World: I have affection for all people.

Human World: There are reasons and conditions for affection and love.

The Thousand-Year World: There are no reasons and conditions for affection and love.

Human World: You can only love me.

The Thousand-Year World: You must love all people.

Human World: Affection and love is selfish.

The Thousand-Year World: Affection and love is unselfish.

Human World: The sole and attentive constant love is most respectable.

The Thousand-Year World: The sole and attentive constant love is most harmful to the collective and society.

Human World: The couple who have affection and love for each other own each other.

The Thousand-Year World: The couple who have affection and love for each other do not own each other.

Human World: The couple who have affection and love for each other keep company with each other all their life.

The Thousand-Year World: The couple who have affection and love for each other can part with each other any time.

Human World: One may worry that his or her love may be usurped by other people.

The Thousand-Year World: One need not have any worry about love.

Human World: I will protect my affection and love.

The Thousand-Year World: I will release my affection and love.

Human World: One must pay the cost for affection and love.

The Thousand-Year World: Affection and love is natural and one need not pay any cost.

Human World: My affection and love belong to you and your affection and love belong to me.

The Thousand-Year World: There is no affection and love that belongs exclusively to anyone.

Human World: Without your affection and love, I will be overwhelmed with sorrow.

The Thousand-Year World: Everyone has affection and love, and no one will be overwhelmed with sorrow because of affection and love.

Human World: There is jealousy and resentment involved in affection and love.

The Thousand-Year World: One will only experience joy and pleasure in affection and love and will not feel jealousy and resentment.

Human World: I feel unhappy to see your affection and love for others.

The Thousand-Year World: I feel happy to see your affection and love for others.

Human World: Affection and love is restricted by morals and customs, otherwise it constitutes the abuse of affection and love.

The Thousand-Year World: Affection and love is itself moral, there is no problem of abuse of affection and love.

Human World: Affection and love is something to be pursued.

The Thousand-Year World: Affection and love is the precious gift endowed by the Greatest Creator, and is the nature of origin.

Human World: Affection and love is the greatest obstacle to achieve the spiritual state of celestials and Buddha.

The Thousand-Year World: Lack of affection and love is the greatest obstacle to achieve the spiritual state of celestials and Buddha.

Human World: Secular affection and love is the principal factor to maintain the harmony and stability of society.

The Thousand-Year World: Secular affection and love is the principal factor that contributes to the plight and afflictions of man and human society.

April 28, 2007

(1) (Reply)

Prosecution Plan Against COZA Pastor Fatoyinbo Finally Revealed / COZA: Investigating Team Will Unravel Hidden Issues- CAN / Alhaji Tajudeen Agbede Must Be Checkmated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.