Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

A Short Advise To Future Successful Men/women - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Short Advise To Future Successful Men/women (246 Views)

Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" / What Was Wrong With Adeboye's Advise To His Son? / Advise To The President And Vice President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Short Advise To Future Successful Men/women by celeb4reallife(f): 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
Due to the ongoing situation, I quickly want to advise myself and someone out there who wish to be great/successful someday like me.

1. Don't ever engage in sexual activity with someone you have no intention of spending your life with.
I know se.x is pleasureable, but please choose your partner right.
Not anyhow person, that person should be worthy of your body, time, investment and sacrifice.
Create that beautiful tommorow's self befitting profile today.
2. Don't be too quick to take action, make conclusion without giving a thorough check on anything
3. Stop putting yourself in an unnecessary competition with people. Stop idolizing people, stop enving them. especially people you barely know their full story. You may not know exactly what they're going through inside.
4. Nothing is hidden under the sun. So, always remember this.
5. When you want to stand for a course, make sure it worth it.
Happy Sunday to you
For those going through hard times, please be strong.

You can add yours as well.
Re: A Short Advise To Future Successful Men/women by czarina(f): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: A Short Advise To Future Successful Men/women by Odetokun3(m): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
thanks so much for this advice bro.

please dont promise anyone anything in a relationship

1 Like

Re: A Short Advise To Future Successful Men/women by celeb4reallife(f): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
Odetokun3:
thanks so much for this advice bro.

please dont promise anyone anything in a relationship
yeah. You're right. I'm not a bro though. (Smile)

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

PB Vs Busola: Dissecting The Story By Ayo Alonge / 'I Beg Of You I Was Paid To Accuse You (TB Joshua) Of Rape'- Lady Confesses / Never Accept’ Separation Of Faith From Political Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.