Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

'I Beg Of You I Was Paid To Accuse You (TB Joshua) Of Rape'- Lady Confesses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'I Beg Of You I Was Paid To Accuse You (TB Joshua) Of Rape'- Lady Confesses (248 Views)

Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Satan Cannot Come Before God To Accuse You - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Beg Of You I Was Paid To Accuse You (TB Joshua) Of Rape'- Lady Confesses by Hunter2009: 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
' I Beg of you I was paid to accuse you (TB Joshua) of rape'- Lady Confesses
[b][/b]
The Lady known as Vicki Royce who accused Prophet TB Joshua of a rape scandal has been begging for forgiveness having run mad. She confessed that she was paid to carry out the evil act against the man of God. She said, "I beg of you I was paid to accuse you (TB Joshua) of rape. Pray for me so that I can get better."

More details shortly…

Re: 'I Beg Of You I Was Paid To Accuse You (TB Joshua) Of Rape'- Lady Confesses by dumahi(m): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
Post video.

(1) (Reply)

Never Accept’ Separation Of Faith From Political Engagement / @adurabibeli_** / She's Just A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.