Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (856 Views)

Married Ladies I Need Your Advice Please / Why Married Ladies Won't Drop Their Father's Name. / Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by nlPoster: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
Re: . by nlPoster: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
Just curious.
Re: . by nlPoster: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
Re: . by sisisioge: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Haunty! How is the Sunday going? But you should know that he's as much jesting with his thread as he was with his claims. Don't take it too seriously... Don't become a serial thread opener on other people's matter too...and don't insult me fa, I come bearing olive branch grin.

7 Likes

Re: . by nlPoster: 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2019

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by nlPoster: 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: . by nlPoster: 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Haunty! How is the Sunday going? But you should know that he's as much jesting with his thread as he was with his claims. Don't take it too seriously... Don't become a serial thread opener on other people's matter too...and don't insult me fa, I come bearing olive branch grin.

Re: . by sisisioge: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
nairalandposter:

Aunty, don’t be a hypocrite please.

I mentioned in the second post, another aunty, bukatyne, whose job involves opening threads about other people’s relationships and marriages since at least 2013, you skipped that in order to advice me not to open threads on other people’s matter.

My thread carries more punch than bukatyne’s millions of opinions or what?

Haba! She opens generic threads to address generic marital woes, you on the other hand open specific threads to address specific people's issues...eg, Specific nairaland husband that complains about his wife and this thread. Do you now see the distinction?

Now I feel like a mother trying to explain something to her pikin. Happy Sunday ma'am wink.

5 Likes

Re: . by sisisioge: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
nairalandposter:
Were you on his thread?

I don’t get your defensiveness and unnecessary name calling.

But I'm not being defensive sugar, just having fun here with you ni. Don't take it personal.

4 Likes

Re: . by sisisioge: 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
[quote author=breezy147 post=79808257][/quote]

Oga, I honestly don't understand you fa...you've been quoting me unnecessarily lately. I just thought to point this out to you...cheers.
Re: . by nlPoster: 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by nlPoster: 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
sisisioge:

Oga, I honestly don't understand you fa...you've been quoting me unnecessarily lately. I just thought to point this out to you...cheers.

grin grin
Re: . by sisisioge: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
nairalandposter:

Did you actually read what I typed?

I said, why are supposedly married ladies ignoring the meaning of fannyswindler and jumping on threads he or she is opening?

Not to mention do his topics seem like what a married woman would be interested in?

If you are a married woman and serious about his offers, turn to God.

Well, threads don't thrive without the responses of people in them regardless of the moniker the OP adopted. Imagine if I hadn't said a thing after your original posts, first to comment and second to comment...boring, right? By the way, married women wanting that dude was a claim from him, no married woman came for him outrightly. He might have been "claiming", you know wink? In fact, if he were successful, all his threads/quests won't all have ended in abandonment fa grin. Don't be gimmicked grin

4 Likes

Re: . by sisisioge: 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
nairalandposter:
Do quit the terms of endearment, we all know you speak English, don’t overdo it by making yourself look silly.

I’m sure you value your dignity.

Ok, now that I know we're getting testy here...I will back off. Good afternoon grin

5 Likes

Re: . by lilmax(m): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
no mind them

1 Like

Re: . by cococandy(f): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
You actually believe some married women were taking him up on his offer?
I have a bridge to sell you. My grandfather built it and it belongs to my family. I mean since you can believe anything.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
Reason1: Lack of Attention from hubby on the
homefront.
Most certainly, their hubby has no time for them, hence no other alternative than to crave for my special
e-attention. grin

Reason 2:
Another explanation could be that they want me to Swindle their fannies but they don't know how to go about it or how to present it to me. grin

Reason 3: Pure Fantasy
It won't be wrong to conclude that they fantasize about me all day. Wondering how nice it would be to have their fannies swindled.

Whatever the case may be, their offer or fanny whatever they present is dead on arrival. grin

2 Likes

Re: . by ahnie: 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
Grabs wafers biscuits grin grin

This z gonna be LIT.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by Gloriagee(f): 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
Alternate handle alert

4 Likes

Re: . by Ishilove: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lekwa joblessness. Hian
Re: . by Ishilove: 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
Gloriagee:
Alternate handle alert
I suspected as much

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does Getting Married Make One Responsible? / 5 Thoughtful Birthday Gift Ideas For Girls / Heartbreaking Moment Elephant Pays Final Respects To Its Trainer With A Salute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.