Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

NGO Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NGO Jobs (695 Views)

Apply: Six New NGO Jobs! / Nine New NGO Jobs Available. Apply Now! / EQUIP PROJECT International NGO Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NGO Jobs by Blackaxe16(m): 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
Good afternoon beautiful narialanders pls how can I apply for any Ngo job pls anyone that have idea should send me his or her email or Whatsapp number let chat I really need job
Re: NGO Jobs by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
Me too my brother i need a job too cry
Re: NGO Jobs by efficiencie(m): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2019
Most NGO jobs are in the North - since bulk of the problems that attract grant funding are in the north: insurgency, VVF, maternal mortality, infant mortality, lack of potable water and of course poverty on a massive scale. Some of the states where these NGOs are heavily concentrated in are: Kano, Jigawa, Benue, Abuja, Gombe, Adamawa, Yobe, Borno and Kebbi states among others and more often than not they recruit for Monitoring and Evaluation officers, Program Managers, Data Managers etc...The problem with these jobs is this issue of man-know-man. If you check job listing websites you will see that these NGOs recruit for these positions over and over again and I suspect that it is because they keep recruiting northerners who may not be competent for the job and require further training...This is why most NGOs recruit for an initial period of say 6 months to 1 year to gauge your performance and if they are satisfied they will renew your employment with them otherwise both the person employed and the NGO will return to the labour market - as the person employed will be fired and the NGO will be back again recruiting...

So if you live in the north, understand Hausa and can do Data Management, Data Analysis and Research Design and Project Management there is a very high likelihood you can land a huge job!
Re: NGO Jobs by efficiencie(m): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2019
Get training in Data Management and Data Analysis:

S.A.L.T Analytics, Kano is conducting a training/workshop to help build manpower in Data Management and Data Analytics with emphasis on the applications of the following software applications:
i. Stata12,
ii. Open Data Kit,
iii. KoboToolbox,
iv. GoogleSheets and GoogleForms.

For persons hoping to practice as: Monitoring and Evaluation Officers, Data Managers, Data Analysts and Academic Researchers.

Participants shall:

*Learn to author simple and complex questionnaires which can be administered via the web using Google Forms or administered using KoboCollect or Open Data Kit (ODK) Collect:
*Learn to write Stata do files that can automate the whole process of Data Quality Assurance:
*And also learn to write Stata do files that can assist with conducting Data Analysis and presenting Data Visualizations

For more enquiries about the training/workshop call: 08107980301 or reach us via mail at: saltdataanalytics@gmai.com

(1) (Reply)

Job/vacancy / Direct Sales Executive / Teachers Needed In Lagos And Ogun State With Provision Of Accommodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.