Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,690,964 members, 6,339,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 June 2021 at 11:04 AM

Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 - Nairaland / General (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 (97823 Views)

No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) / Exposed: Pastor Joshua Iginla Caught On Audio Consulting A Witch Doctor. Part 1 / Strength Of The Heart (part 1) - New Nollywood Nigerian Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by lolyx: 7:54pm On Feb 16
xavuv:
Well, so far, in the space of 5 weeks that I started sending resumes to designated employers, 3 employers contacted me with positive emails. One of them sent me an email asking some questions about my previous work experience and why I applied to his company for job etc. I think he's satisfied with my answers and he sent another mail asking me when and how should he contact me for over the phone interview, and that he would be contacting me in 2 weeks time. well, I'm still expecting his call. The other 2 were like they would save my details and contact me when they want to start recruiting for April season.

Some ppl were saying that designated employers under AIPP are somehow handicapped to bring employees from outside Canada due to COVID, i hope that's not true.

Guys pls share your experience so far.

@xavuv, trust me, this is not the time you want to start listening to people's random opinions especially when it comes to AIPP because alot of people dont even believe it works.,The atlantic provinces are employing as they usually update their designated employer list every month end. Newbrunswick is conducting recruitment in Nigeria in March, u can check their website for more information. Newfoundland and Labrador also conducts webinars for weekly for AIPP applicants and employers, you can also check their website for more info. https://www.gov.nl.ca/immigration/immigrating-to-newfoundland-and-labrador/atlantic-immigration-pilot-program/workers/webinars-pathways-to-immigrating-to-newfoundland-and-labrador/
My advice for everyone following the AIPP pathway, dont give up, just keep sending your resumes, there is an employer out there in Canada whose need you would meet by GOD's grace.
All the best.

5 Likes

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by xavuv(m): 11:01am On Feb 17
God bless you
lolyx:

@xavuv, trust me, this is not the time you want to start listening to people's random opinions especially when it comes to AIPP because alot of people dont even believe it works.,The atlantic provinces are employing as they usually update their designated employer list every month end. Newbrunswick is conducting recruitment in Nigeria in March, u can check their website for more information. Newfoundland and Labrador also conducts webinars for weekly for AIPP applicants and employers, you can also check their website for more info. https://www.gov.nl.ca/immigration/immigrating-to-newfoundland-and-labrador/atlantic-immigration-pilot-program/workers/webinars-pathways-to-immigrating-to-newfoundland-and-labrador/
My advice for everyone following the AIPP pathway, dont give up, just keep sending your resumes, there is an employer out there in Canada whose need you would meet by GOD's grace.
All the best.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by xavuv(m): 5:53pm On Feb 19
AIPP has been made permanent smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by lolyx: 6:25pm On Feb 19
Wow, that is good news. Has it been announced?
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Jaycew(f): 11:19am On Feb 21
IghravweIG:
Hello Good people.

I'm looking to apply for any job opportunity related to my field of study and hopefully relocate to Canada.

I have a Bs.c in Accounting 2015, 29 years old, Self employed(I'm into freelance, Domain flipping, Bitcoin trading).

The issue now is i really don't have that much onfield work experience in a manner of speaking.

I however did do Npower (N-Agro-2018-2020), i really don't know if this will qualify as an experience or something.

Please i'm a total novice in this and i would really need guidance and direction on how to go about the process.

Do i stand a chance in getting a job and relocating?

Funds is not an issue at all, i just need the proper guidance.

Thanks!
You're 29, you should look into express entry via federal skilled worker. You can take and additional exam to add to your bsc and boost your point

1 Like

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by IghravweIG(m): 1:49pm On Feb 21
Jaycew:

You're 29, you should look into express entry via federal skilled worker. You can take and additional exam to add to your bsc and boost your point
Thanks
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by LOLOMMA(f): 3:07pm On Mar 17
Hello everyone.pls what is going on? it's too quiet here..let's continue to encourage ourselves oo.or is there a whatsapp group where information is being passed?
@ hannah pls let's continue the thread
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by LOLOMMA(f): 3:08pm On Mar 17
@hanna007
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by SirToby(m): 10:06am On May 02
[quote author=Tospringe post=86239810]
Please add me:
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Norentosin02: 12:48am On May 09
Hello do you know any whatapp group that you can add me for more information thank you : 07031090903

All the best.[/quote]
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by abobmoa2k5: 8:49am On Jun 09
lyziwealth5:
Hello Frank please kindly add me to the whatsaap group I wud appreciate 07061286962 tnks in advance
Plz add me to the WhatsApp group 08020505245

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) / Nairaland News & Gossips / How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.