Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 - Nairaland / General (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 (130595 Views)

How To Immigrate To Canada From Nigeria / Easiest Ways To Immigrate To Canada | Www.pa-ic.com / How To Immigrate To Canada From Mexico? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by abham: 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
A new list will be coming out around March.

Olat27:
Please can someone help with the list of designated companies for this program
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Tbells91(f): 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
If I understand your question correctly, you’re trying to apply for visa in another country if they’d give the duration of visa for that country. That’s not possible! You have to go to home country for a visa interview and even if they let you do the interview in Accra, you’d still get 2 years as a Nigerian except you go with a Ghanaian passport.

abham:
Is this process possible?

Hi good evening, with this information, can one apply for the Visa through the Consulate in Accra instead of Nigeria?

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by abham: 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
Thank you for your response.

Tbells91:
If I understand your question correctly, you’re trying to apply for visa in another country if they’d give the duration of visa for that country. That’s not possible! You have to go to home country for a visa interview and even if they let you do the interview in Accra, you’d still get 2 years as a Nigerian except you go with a Ghanaian passport.

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by ikemummy(m): 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hi everyone. I am a Ph.D. student in Canada with several years of work experience before starting my Ph.D. Do I qualify for the AIP under the foreign skilled worker category?

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by leppyj(m): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
I have a similar job description with N0C 0431 (commisoned police officer) as a commisoned paramilitary officer here, can I use that NOC and is it advisable to even use that? Thinking that they might not want to open up opportunities for non citizens, I would have chosen another NOC that has to do with what I read in school (Electrical Engineering) but in the last ten years I have not really done engineering stuff.

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by etyno: 10:57am On Mar 13, 2022
Are you schooling in the Atlantic? If yes, you will qualify for the international student category
ikemummy:
Hi everyone. I am a Ph.D. student in Canada with several years of work experience before starting my Ph.D. Do I qualify for the AIP under the foreign skilled worker category?

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Ogazyduby: 5:44am On Mar 22, 2022
Please, can someone suggest where one can get ideas on this particular immigration route?
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by ikemummy(m): 12:00am On Mar 23, 2022
Thanks for your response. Yes I am schooling in the Atlantic but still have 2 years to complete my studies. Do I still qualify to apply through the foreign experience category? I think I may not be qualified for the international graduate category because I am still a student.
etyno:
Are you schooling in the Atlantic? If yes, you will qualify for the international student category
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by amagadon(f): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2022
Shespeaks:
Hi everyone,
Anyone with valid ECA and IELTS, Bsc in Education or Certificate in Early childhood education NOC 4214/Experience in a preschool/daycare setting...
Inbox me asap for an AIPP job position.

I qualify for this,is the offer still available?
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Ogazyduby: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
Please kindly share any link one can use to search specifically for AIPP jobs.
Thank you.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Ebyxander: 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by abham: 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
This is the links for designated employers in Newfoundland and Labrador

https://www.gov.nl.ca/immigration/immigrating-to-newfoundland-and-labrador/atlantic-immigration-pilot-program/designated-employers/

Modified, a full list of designated employers from Canada immigration website.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/atlantic-immigration/how-to-immigrate/job-offer.html

Ebyxander:
I have 6 years work experience in Noc 0631 Restaurant manager position.

Please any assistance with getting a job offer designated employer job offer. Help a sister.

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Ebyxander: 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by abham: 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Have you checked jobbank?

Ebyxander:

I have seen the list but couldn't see much job vacancies on the employers for my Noc.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Ebyxander: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by abham: 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
Try searching them on LinkedIn. Me sef I never get bearing though but these are just based on informations from YouTube.

Ebyxander:

I have ooh, searched everywhere. I was searching for the Four employers with my NOC code. Biko hope I am searching properly��
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Ebyxander: 2:09am On Mar 27, 2022
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by chadbaby: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hey guys, We help you with the hassles of making your Wes payment.
Kindly contact me for your Wes Evaluation payment issues. We'll get it done for you in less than 15 minutes at a good rate. Call or whatsapp 07013024038
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Aitagoodvibes: 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hi Wisdom, what type of job did you apply to if you don't mind me asking?

Wisdom7400:
I applied to this employer in the Atlantic region and immediately they responded the next day asking me if i am willing to come over to Nova scotia and my current country of residence. I replied immediately but the second mail i got from her didnt sound well to me. She said that the processing time in Nigeria is way longer and my question is, Is it not the same 6 months with other countries? attached is the screenshot of her response.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Wisdom7400(m): 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
Construction type of job
Aitagoodvibes:
Hi Wisdom, what type of job did you apply to if you don't mind me asking?

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by xcaper(m): 10:08pm On May 16, 2022
Good Day All,

Please does anyone has a list of employers currently recruiting for aipp at the moment. Kindly share if you do.
Thank you.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Worldbest124: 8:56am On May 21, 2022
Good morning. Please can someone help me answer these questions.
I got a mail from a hiring platform in newbrunswick and I was asked
1. If I have a valid express entry number. (Pls note: I checked my Express entry profile and I was told ineligible and it was NOC C). Now the hiring platform is NOC 9461. What can I do here.
2. I was asked if I have INB profile. Pls what should I answer here.

Thanks all for the response.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by abham: 2:10pm On May 21, 2022
Hi good afternoon, I think it’s best to Google search those terms and get adequate knowledge of the questions being asked.

Worldbest124:
Good morning. Please can someone help me answer these questions.
I got a mail from a hiring platform in newbrunswick and I was asked
1. If I have a valid express entry number. (Pls note: I checked my Express entry profile and I was told ineligible and it was NOC C). Now the hiring platform is NOC 9461. What can I do here.
2. I was asked if I have INB profile. Pls what should I answer here.

Thanks all for the response.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by olamide34(m): 8:53pm On May 26, 2022
[quote author=barnaby04 post=85987349]Hello house,

Are you PR ready?

Do you have your ECA report ready?

Do you have your IELTS result ready?

If yes is your answer to these questions, then you give this a trial.

The government of New Brunswick organize series of job fairs across the world to meet with potential skilled immigrants. This gives them the opportunity to meet with recruiters who conducts interview on them and eventually hand them a job offer.

There are some taking place in Morocco, Senegal and Ivory Coast next month. Kindly go through this link below to get more details on how to register.

Please when is another job fair be opened for this year?
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hello guys, has anyone else gotten a job and relocated via AIP on this thread?
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by NittaO: 5:55am On Jun 22, 2022
Hello, I am interested in migrating through AIP. Is it still on, because I heard it will end in March.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Amarapearl: 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
What Sets Nomba/Kudi Apart: Contact 0.7.0.3.8.8.4.1.2.7.9

No Bank Targets; we all know that most banks place targets for Pos Agents, which is difficult for an upcoming business person to meet without a large customer base; Kudi understands and is here for you because there are no bank targets to get you tense and stressed.
Very low fees (0.5% only); Kudi Bank charges per transaction are peanuts (only N5 charge per N1000 withdrawal or deposit, with no fees above N20,000).
There will be no bank charges above 20,000 naira; any transaction above 20,000 naira will have a flat rate of N100 only. Sim card-enabled device that connects to 4G/3G/2G networks.
• Enjoy wireless connectivity (WiFi & Bluetooth)
• long battery life.
• Easily pay your bills, such as utility bills (electricity) and cable subscriptions (such as DSTV, GOTV, and so on).
• With incredible % interest rates, you can save money.
• Accept credit-card payments wherever you are.
• Easily take payments with any type of bank card.
• Print a receipt.
• Manage your company's daily financial transactions.
• Track payments across your business outlets.
• View all payments received on the terminal.
• Confirm all funds are settled to your Nomba account at the end of the day.
• Simple to use; ready to use immediately after setup; lightweight and portable.
• It comes with a manual and all the other necessary accessories, like the charger.
All that is required to get the device set and ready for use is a smartphone on which to download the mobile app. Contact me before doing this. It takes less than 5 minutes to set up the device itself.
Contact me after receiving the package. Call or text 0.7.0.3.8.8.4.1.2.7.9.
My contact will be found inside the package for all enquiries.
Specifications
KEY FEATURES

• N100 only flat rate charge above 20,000naira transaction
• WiFi enabled
• Sim card enabled with 4G/3G/2G network
• Strong battery life
• Easily take payments with any type of bank card
• Easy to operate
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• The terminal
• Charger
• Manual
• Delivered with a branded gift
SPECIFICATIONS
• SKU: GE779DS2I7PU3NAFAMZ
• Product Line: Stizzyjay Merchandise
• Model: Nomba/Kudi H9
• Size (L x W x H cm): 20 x 8 x 5
• Weight (kg): 0.2
• Color: Black
• Main Material: Tough Plastic
• From the Manufacturer: This traditional terminal is a sleek, nicely designed and lightweight machine that can be used in shops, offices and practically anywhere else. It has a clear rectangular screen that provides an optimum viewing experience.<br />It's easy to use and handle. The operations are run by a SIM card with an active data subscription, but it's also WiFi enabled.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by azpekuliar: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2022
This pathway does not appear to be very popular. grin

Perhaps that is my cue to use it. cheesy
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by azpekuliar: 10:39am On Dec 06, 2022
Kemexy:
Hello guys, has anyone else gotten a job and relocated via AIP on this thread?

E be like say na job offer be the problem
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by connectgt: 9:23am On Dec 07, 2022
Yes, you are right.
Getting a job offer when you are outside Canada is the problem. It's easier for inland applicants.

azpekuliar:

E be like say na job offer be the problem
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by azpekuliar: 9:33am On Dec 07, 2022
connectgt:
Yes, you are right.
Getting a job offer when you are outside Canada is the problem. It's easier for inland applicants.

Na EE jare. We die dia! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland / Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria / Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66