Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Vs Coza Pastor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Vs Coza Pastor (701 Views)

"Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari / Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Vs Coza Pastor by MayorofLagos(m): 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
I didn't know Southerners can join voice powerfully as is done the past few hours to call for a powerful response from FG and demand arrest of a rapist that committed crime in Ilorin..

Where is your voice of unity against fulani herdsmen with proven tracks of atrocities against your land, raping and killing your women? Are you able to use power of voice to draw similar response and action from FG?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Coza Pastor by Warship: 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
You follow vote Buhari
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Coza Pastor by Tolexander: 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
MayorofLagos:
I didn't know Southerners can join voice powerfully as is done the past few hours to call for a powerful response from FG and demand arrest of a rapist that committed crime in Ilorin..

Where is your voice of unity against fulani herdsmen with proven tracks of atrocities against your land, raping and killing your women? Are you able to use power of voice to draw similar response and action from FG?
i tire for them o
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Coza Pastor by MayorofLagos(m): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
Warship:
You follow vote Buhari

I knew sooner or later agents of 2015 GEJ loss will pop up.

Yes I voted him. Would you like to discuss that, or do you want to focus on the thread topic?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Coza Pastor by RichBoy247: 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
Warship:
You follow vote Buhari

I voted Buhari in 2015. I voted Buhari again in 2019. Come 2023, I will vote APC again. You can then go and die.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Coza Pastor by olaitoro(m): 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
RichBoy247:

I voted Buhari in 2015. I voted Buhari again in 2019. Come 2023, I will vote APC again. You can then go and die.

So why complaining of Fulani herdsmen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Coza Pastor by vikithor(m): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
RichBoy247:

why haven't you given you lord land for RUGA settlement
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Coza Pastor by nwadiuko1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
RichBoy247:

so why complain about fulani herdsmen?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Coza Pastor by freeze001(f): 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
MayorofLagos:

The response of the FG as currently constituted is dependent on its interests and not those of the citizens.
FG wil gladly respond to COZA matters because it doesn't affect one of theirs. However,this kind of protest against fulani murderous herdsmen will also bring a response but of arrests or killings of protesters by security agencies, as well as forceful ruga settlements as we see it already trying to implement.

(1) (Reply)

We Have Had Enough Of This Evil Union, YSG Reacts To Murder Of Funke Fasoranti / Ifedayo Abegunde. The Ssg Ondo State / Philip Effiong Resurrects, Joins IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.