Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ (34981 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by dorothybella(f): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
Femi Fani-Kayode, former minister of aviation, has reacted to Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s decision to step down as the Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA, over alleged rape allegation from Timi Dakolo’s wife, Busola.

Pastor Fatoyinbo had in a post on his Instagram page on Monday, announced stepping down from the pulpit following the rape saga.

He wrote: “The past few days have been very sobering on me I have taken time to seek spiritual counsel form Christian leaders around the world who feel very concerned about the ongoing report in the media.

“I have solicited their guidance on actions I should take that is honoring to our Lord Jesus Christ and the work he has called me to do.

“Drawing from their counsel and that of the leadership of COZA and owing to my love for Lord’s work and the sacred honor of my calling I have decided to take a leave of absence from the pulpit of the church.”
This came on the heels of protests asking the cleric to step down over rape allegations dogging him.

Reacting, Fani- Kayode on his Twitter page commended Fatoyinbo for stepping down, as he called on Nigerians to put all their focus now on planned RUGA settlements.

According to him, the COZA pastor is a great preacher and would rise again.

The former minister further asked Nigerians to also channel their protest to a case of an Islamic cleric who reportedly raped a 16-year-old girl.

Fani-Kayode wrote: “Now that Pastor Biodun Fatunyibo has stepped down as Pastor of COZA can we get back to RUGA?

“An Islamic cleric rapes a 16-year-old girl yet no outrage is expressed on social media and no protests at the mosque.

“Why the double standard? Is it because no-one knows the little girl and she comes from a poor home? Is it because she is a Muslim? Is she not a human being too?

“At least Biodun Fatoyinbo had the decency and courage to step down. How many others can do that?

“I have worshipped at COZA and whatever anyone may say about that young man he really is a very good preacher. He also loves God! I am praying for him! He shall rise again!”

Read more here
https://thickmatch.com/biodun-fatoyinbo-will-rise-fani-kayode-calls-coza-pastor-lover-god/

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by yerokunphilips: 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
I pray he will raised , I pray be mercy of God help him ,I pray he will learn his lessons and go out a better Christian , a better person ,a better pastor ,a better leader , a better teacher . THE BIBLE SAYS IF THE RIGHTEOUS FALLS SEVEN TIMES HE WILL RISE AGAIN . THE RIGHTEOUS CAN FALL BUT THE RIGHTEOUS MUST NOT REMAIN ON THE FLOOR . ANYBODY CAN FALL ,IF YOU ARE STANDING DON'T THINK YOU YOU ARE BETTER THAN THOSE THAT HAVE FELL .

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by alizma: 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fani Kayode is having mental problem. If he love and care about the poor girl this much, Nothing stopped him from leading a protest against the islamic cleric prior to this COZA saga. Himself, just like some celebrities are just banking on this COZA stuff to garner popularity.

109 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Mrclint222: 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
Nothing to say

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by contigiency(m): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fani Kayode always stand on the side of evil.

50 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by festacman(m): 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
The Lord said, “Simon(Biodun), Simon(Biodun), behold, Satan demanded to have you, that he might sift you like wheat, but I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned again, strengthen your brothers.” Luke 22:31-32 (ESV)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Back2Daura(m): 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
Somebody rape you as a teenager 20years ago you joined his choir as an adult got pregnant by the choir master left the church and later accused the man of rape. Nawaooo

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by aolawale025: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
Back2Daura:
Somebody rape you as a teenager 20years ago you joined his choir as an adult got pregnant by the choir master left the church and later accused the man of rape. Nawaooo

The woman's story is one kind. By the time the pastor states his side of the story, perception of the lady will change

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by simonlee(m): 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
Back2Daura:
Got pregnant twice o...all for the choir master (Timi). got married in same church and received car gift from the same pastor.... Krest kee you there! grin

142 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by donbachi(m): 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
contigiency:
Fani Kayode always stand on the side of evil.
una no dey even ask how old him dey wen the rape happened.

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by donbachi(m): 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
Back2Daura:
had first and second child when both were not marriage,and the pastor suspend him after which he forced timi into marrying her.

33 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Nukilia: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
There is something interesting about the Dakolos, they'll experience a different side of history very soon. cheesy grin grin

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by prinsam30: 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
Nukilia:
There is something interesting about the Dakolos, they'll experience a different side of history very soon. cheesy grin grin

I dey tell u

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Jones4190(m): 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
for the very first time this one talk without mentioning buhari or Apc. he would have be like this is the handiwork of the present administration

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by wallex1983(m): 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
If he actually did it and genuinely repents, he will surely rise again.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
“I have worshipped at COZA and whatever anyone may say about that young man he really is a very good preacher. He also loves God! I am praying for him! He shall rise again!”

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by eakenbor: 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
Just imagine the pattern here. Reno Omokri has attacked the accuser calling her a liar while he supports the COZA pastor. Lere Olayinka, Fayose's aide, has attacked the accuser and supports the pastor, calling it consented rape. And now FFK has shown where he stands on the issue. Birds of the same feather. These are the same set of people who stand for PDP, corruption, IPOB bigotry, just to name a few. If you stand with these people then you need to have your head examined.

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
Jones4190:
for the very first time this one talk without mentioning buhari or Apc. he would have be like this is the handiwork of the present administration
GBAMsolutely!

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by NobleAngell(f): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
I don't doubt that he's a good pastor. To pull such crowd, he must be very good. But I think sometimes, its better for the law to take its full course.

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by midolian(m): 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
This bastard is drunk again!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
FFK the crack head

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by ajl: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
kiss
Back2Daura:

Where you got your story from? Until it happens to you or your relative.

11 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by BigJoe19: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
Jones4190:
he mentioned RUGA grin

RUGA is Buhari

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by NobleAngell(f): 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
donbachi:
had first and second child when both were not marriage,and the pastor suspend him after which he forced timi into marrying her.
And she has the nerves...

4 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Legendguru: 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
hmmm
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by tesppidd: 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
Over the years Fani Kayode has attributed to himself the title of "the spokesman of God"

Fani Kayode sees himself as God's gift to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Tomide007: 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
alizma:
Fani Kayode is having mental problem. If he love and care about the poor girl this much, Nothing stopped him from leading a protest against the islamic cleric prior to this COZA saga. Himself, just like some celebrities are just banking on this COZA stuff to garner popularity.
So are u against fatoyinbo rising again.? Is that not the goal of Christianity? Are u even a Christian first.

8 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Blackfire(m): 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
Yoruba people spoiling the name of church, home and away....

Shiooooor

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State / Ex-Minister, Mbazulike Amaechi Is Dead / APC, PDP Factions Form Alliance To Produce Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.