Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

My Article On:working For Yourself By Working For Someone - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Article On:working For Yourself By Working For Someone (313 Views)

Part 1: An Article On The Defilement Of A Child / Rewrite My Article / Collections of my Article publication! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Article On:working For Yourself By Working For Someone by lekzytaker(m): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
Working for yourself by working for someone part 2.
B.Abayomi Bakare

Your work is a great part of the life you live.Human beings spend one third of their lives at work.If your work is not a thing of value to you in the long run,then it is a waste of time.

PASSION AND WORK
If you must work at all, it is best to do a work you are passionate about. Because "working for money does not have the same value as working for passion"
Money will finish, but true passion does not die. It will remain a part of you.There is an enthusiasm that comes with passion.Passion is more powerful than pay.
In this world, you may not have many passions, but any passion you have is where you should put your energy into through work.
If you choose to work,then you should choose to live.Your work should not lead you to stress,fear, worry and pressure.so many people are suffering at work just for the pay. This is lamentable.
To work wisely is to choose a job that gives you pride.A job that brings out your originality.A job that promotes your natural content and life's qualities.It should be something that aligns with your talents, gifts and personality.No wonder millions of human beings are terrible at their jobs.Most people just manage go get by.They stress so much to get little work done.No passion no productivity.
Let me advice you on how to get serious with life:If you are to work, choose a job in the area of your best values.It may not pay well now, but if you remain and continue to do the job, after sometimes ,you will know how to run the business.you would know the secrets surrounding the job(business)as a whole.You would know how to easily detect managerial, financial and organizational defects in the business.

WHO YOU HAVE BECOME

By now, times have passed, people have come and gone,exchange rates have changed,but one fact is born
"You are now a boss"
Take a look at this case;
you discovered that you had passion for teaching,then you got job offers at two places.A finance firm and a school.The fiance company pays more.But because of your passion for teaching ,you chose to work in the school.The passion for teaching would make you resume early at work, teach the pupil with dedication, commitment and love.You interact with parents.because of the passion, nothing would escape you.you would be ready to learn how the https://greatnesscodes..com/?m=1

(1) (Reply)

We Need More Writers With Crypto Experience / One Thing Your Must Know As A 21st Century Author. / Write 10x Faster With Giggle Chrome Extention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.