Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Write 10x Faster With Giggle Chrome Extention - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Write 10x Faster With Giggle Chrome Extention (313 Views)

My Country Mobile: Voip Wholesale Business - Achieving 10x Growth / Two Pro Steps To Follow To Write Better And Faster / Last Adventure Of Agent Ikenna Might Come Faster Than You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Write 10x Faster With Giggle Chrome Extention by pauldams(m): 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
I know you have been writing for a long time, and I also know you will agree with me that writing
can be a hustle especially when you are writing a genuine piece that requires a lot of research. Heres what you would do on a normal day:
1. Think of the subject you want to write about,
2. Divide your articles into sections and sub-topics
3. Open your chrome browser and start looking for citations and articles.
4. Found the content you want for a section, you write it down and begin to search for the next sections content.
That's a whole lot of work right? do the same thing over and over again spending the time you could have used for other things.

What if I told you, you can write your articles 10x faster than you are writing currently. That would be unbelievable right? off-course you will be wondering if that's ever possible.

Introducing Giggle, a better way to search the web. It's ad-free, beautiful, and supports your favourite journalists and articles.

With Giggle you don't have to search through google endlessly looking for articles that you may never find in the Top 10 search engine result.

It's quite easy to get started with giggle reader-view. Here are the steps:
1. Goto https://www.reader-view.com/ on your chrome browser
2. Read through the details, then click Add To chrome. it only takes less than a minute to instal.
3. using your normal google search, search for anything, persons or topic of your choice.
4. Hold the control button plus the Right arrow button.

There you go that how easy it is to use this google reader view to 10x your research.

Leave your comments should you have any questions.

(1) (Reply)

New Book Update: Memoirs From FGC / The Ancestral Arrow (part 10) / The Darkened Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.