Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Why Buhari Govt Is Anti-christ – Reno Omokri Explodes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Govt Is Anti-christ – Reno Omokri Explodes (813 Views)

Why Buhari did not Implement Orosanye Report - Ex-Minister, Adebayo Shittu / Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) / Nigerian Govt Is Provoking Fresh Insurgency With El-zakzaky And Shi'ites -falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Govt Is Anti-christ – Reno Omokri Explodes by sarrki(m): 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri, has condemned the Buhari government for accusing Leah Sharibu’s mother, Rebecca Sharibu, of being a liar.

He described the government as evil, saying it was “a biased government making it difficult to profess and live our life as a genuine follower of Christ.”

Rebecca had spoken in the United States, at the Heritage Foundation on June 11, 2018, where she testified that both her and her daughter are victims of “religious persecution” and that she had not heard from the Nigerian government for months about efforts to rescue her daughter, after President Muhammadu Buhari promised to do his best to secure her release.

In a statement on Sunday, Omokri said it was obvious and the denial by the Buhari junta of this truth casts suspicion on the genuineness of their efforts to Free Leah Sharibu and bring her abductors to justice.

“Let us examine Rubecca’s claims. One, she said that both her family and her daughter are victims of religious persecution. Is that a lie?

“The ONLY reason why Boko Haram released 104 other girls and kept Leah Sharibu back is that she refused to deny her faith in Jesus Christ and accept Islam. Is that not a textbook definition of religious persecution?

“Secondly, we see how slow the Buhari regime has been to assist Leah’s family. This is in sharp contrast to the case involving Zainab Aliyu, a Muslim girl who was caught with tramadol in Saudi Arabia. The usually slow General Muhammadu Buhari became a superhero and personally engaged in diplomacy with his Saudi counterparts until Zainab was released.

“The fact is that Muhammadu Buhari has failed to show this same urgency in the case of Leah Sharibu, despite the fact that his government once publicly boasted of having “back channels” (their exact words) to Boko Haram.

“On the second claim that she had not heard from the Buhari administration on the release of her daughter for months, this is a self-evident fact.

“General Buhari read in the papers and saw on video that I, Reno Omokri, placed a call to Rubecca Sharibu on September 6, 2018 while protesting to mark the 200th day anniversary of Leah Sharibu’s abduction, in front of the Nigerian High Commission in London. He saw an opportunity to politic and in a copy cat move, he copied my gesture on October 3, 2018 and called Rubecca Sharibu.

“Since that day, neither General Muhammadu Buhari nor his government or privies have been in touch with Rubecca to brief her on efforts, if any, to rescue her daughter.

“From the above facts, it should be clear who is the liar between the Buhari administration and the Sharibu family.

“I am personally aware that the Buhari administration is hell-bent on criminalising anyone fighting for Leah Sharibu’s release.

“I call on the world to note that rather than prosecute members of Boko Haram, the group which abducted Leah Sharibu, the Buhari regime has freed over a thousand Boko Haram members captured by the previous administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan, on the pretext that they were repentant.

“One of such released Boko Haram members went on to rejoin the terror group and lead an attack that killed personnel of the United Nations.

“Currently, the Buhari administration is rewarding herdsmen, who have killed tens of thousands of Nigerians by building them so-called Ruga settlements nationwide at government expense.”

https://dailypost.ng/2019/06/30/leah-sharibu-buhari-govt-anti-christ-reno-omokri-explodes/
Re: Why Buhari Govt Is Anti-christ – Reno Omokri Explodes by sarrki(m): 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
Reno if truly you are a pastor

There are words that can plunge innocent Nigeria to war

We should all be mindful of our outbursts
Re: Why Buhari Govt Is Anti-christ – Reno Omokri Explodes by Bezkkop: 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
cheesy
Re: Why Buhari Govt Is Anti-christ – Reno Omokri Explodes by MetaPhysical: 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
RENO is trying to quickly distract attention away from himself for the blunder and condemnable article he wrote supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo and condemning his rape victim.
Re: Why Buhari Govt Is Anti-christ – Reno Omokri Explodes by MetaPhysical: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
sarrki:

If truth plunges the nation into war so be it. We must not suppress truth.

Are what he said here truthful?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Govt Is Anti-christ – Reno Omokri Explodes by obailala(m): 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
sarrki:
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri, has condemned the Buhari government for accusing Leah Sharibu’s mother, Rebecca Sharibu, of being a liar.

He described the government as evil, saying it was “a biased government making it difficult to profess and live our life as a genuine follower of Christ.”

Rebecca had spoken in the United States, at the Heritage Foundation on June 11, 2018, where she testified that both her and her daughter are victims of “religious persecution” and that she had not heard from the Nigerian government for months about efforts to rescue her daughter, after President Muhammadu Buhari promised to do his best to secure her release.

In a statement on Sunday, Omokri said it was obvious and the denial by the Buhari junta of this truth casts suspicion on the genuineness of their efforts to Free Leah Sharibu and bring her abductors to justice.

“Let us examine Rubecca’s claims. One, she said that both her family and her daughter are victims of religious persecution. Is that a lie?

“The ONLY reason why Boko Haram released 104 other girls and kept Leah Sharibu back is that she refused to deny her faith in Jesus Christ and accept Islam. Is that not a textbook definition of religious persecution?

“Secondly, we see how slow the Buhari regime has been to assist Leah’s family. This is in sharp contrast to the case involving Zainab Aliyu, a Muslim girl who was caught with tramadol in Saudi Arabia. The usually slow General Muhammadu Buhari became a superhero and personally engaged in diplomacy with his Saudi counterparts until Zainab was released.

“The fact is that Muhammadu Buhari has failed to show this same urgency in the case of Leah Sharibu, despite the fact that his government once publicly boasted of having “back channels” (their exact words) to Boko Haram.

“On the second claim that she had not heard from the Buhari administration on the release of her daughter for months, this is a self-evident fact.

“General Buhari read in the papers and saw on video that I, Reno Omokri, placed a call to Rubecca Sharibu on September 6, 2018 while protesting to mark the 200th day anniversary of Leah Sharibu’s abduction, in front of the Nigerian High Commission in London. He saw an opportunity to politic and in a copy cat move, he copied my gesture on October 3, 2018 and called Rubecca Sharibu.

“Since that day, neither General Muhammadu Buhari nor his government or privies have been in touch with Rubecca to brief her on efforts, if any, to rescue her daughter.

“From the above facts, it should be clear who is the liar between the Buhari administration and the Sharibu family.

“I am personally aware that the Buhari administration is hell-bent on criminalising anyone fighting for Leah Sharibu’s release.

“I call on the world to note that rather than prosecute members of Boko Haram, the group which abducted Leah Sharibu, the Buhari regime has freed over a thousand Boko Haram members captured by the previous administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan, on the pretext that they were repentant.

“One of such released Boko Haram members went on to rejoin the terror group and lead an attack that killed personnel of the United Nations.

“Currently, the Buhari administration is rewarding herdsmen, who have killed tens of thousands of Nigerians by building them so-called Ruga settlements nationwide at government expense.”

https://dailypost.ng/2019/06/30/leah-sharibu-buhari-govt-anti-christ-reno-omokri-explodes/

This long statement is coming from someone who insulted Nigerians for demanding the release of over 200 chibok girls? First of all, he echoed to all who cared to listen that no one was kidnapped, he even went about insulting and ridiculing a notable personality like madam Oby for calling for the rescue of the Chibok girls who were mainly Christians (he even still foolishly says unprintable things about the woman till date). Now the buffoon is the one that has turned to an activist carrying Leah Sharibu's case on his head and turning it to religious politics like he really gives a damn.

If Mr Pastor Omokri in his infinite wisdom claims Buhari is anti-Christ for being unable to rescue Leah, what exactly does Reno have to say about himself and his boss who not only were they not able to rescue the Chibok teens, but even openly denied their very existence or abduction and insulted those who called for their rescue?

Anyway, Reno can't be blamed for this; the real mumus in this case are the hordes of people who take this divisive clown serious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Govt Is Anti-christ – Reno Omokri Explodes by aolawale025: 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
This government is simply anti-progress

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Govt Is Anti-christ – Reno Omokri Explodes by Kingosytex(m): 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
Telling me that buhari is an anti-christ is like telling me that sarrki is a buharist.

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Govt Is Anti-christ – Reno Omokri Explodes by obailala(m): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
MetaPhysical:

If truth plunges the nation into war so be it. We must not suppress truth.

Are what he said here truthful?
This is the same Reno that denied the abduction of over 200 Christian Chibok girls and even went ahead to insult and ridicule a distinguished personality like madam Oby for daring to urge the government then to do something about their release. This same scallywag, because he's now out of the corridors of power and away from the dinner table, is now calling someone else anti-Christ for being unable to rescue Leah?... I dont even think anything is wrong with Reno, we know he's just a dubious political manipulator, a very divisive one at that, and we know he does what he does for his daily bread. But where I have a problem is in the people who take the words of the clown seriously.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Govt Is Anti-christ – Reno Omokri Explodes by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
Blame it on herdsmen....
Today, islamization 
Tomorrow, Fulanization
Muslims are terrorists 
Muslims are paedophiles
They are persecuting christians
Muslims are illiterates
Muslim this Muslim that.. 
You can all rot in hell the way I see it 
No blackman is innocent in this shithole called Africa
We are filthy, vile, hateful,.....Black man is the devil
We all belong in the zoo, cotton field 
Christianity in Africa is devil's workshop 
You are no Christians, you are the Antichrist, the devil.
Let's blame it on Islam, it's the Muslims, the herdsmen, the ewedu Muslims, almajiris..
Corrupt politicians are sent to jail because they are Christians
she's a liar, she's a *hore our man of God (daddy G.O. didn't rape her
Church is under attack
Touch not my anointed, but...but He's a rapist!

African/Nigerian Christians are the worse people on earth. Hateful bunch of gullible hypocrites.. They condemned other people's beliefs, spread hatred in Jesus' name on surface of the earth.. Vile & filthy @ heart, physically & spiritually. Spit!

Re: Why Buhari Govt Is Anti-christ – Reno Omokri Explodes by JonDon12: 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
sarrki:

Spoken like a coward. The man is talking about freeing a young girl from religious persecution and you are talking of being mindful of outburst. Why dont you tell Boko Haram to be mindful to not kidnap and rape small girls.
Re: Why Buhari Govt Is Anti-christ – Reno Omokri Explodes by Okoroawusa: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
Even me I am anti- Christ because I don't believe in Christ.So is Reno an anti-mohammed because he does not believe that Mohammed is the prophet of Allah (what ever that means).

So is GEJ because he was there n over 200 Christian girls were kidnapped n he didn't do anything about it.

Hypocrites!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Govt Is Anti-christ – Reno Omokri Explodes by SarkinYarki: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
sarrki:

Over 25thousand killed by Fulanis will not lead Nigeria to war ko?

(1) (Reply)

How Senator Abbo Fed Me Like A Prisoner And Ordered His Guard To Shoot Me” / REVOLUTION In Nigeria On Aug 5 / No One Can Threaten Buhari With Impeachment Under Our Watch – Omo-agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.