Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

How Senator Abbo Fed Me Like A Prisoner And Ordered His Guard To Shoot Me” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Senator Abbo Fed Me Like A Prisoner And Ordered His Guard To Shoot Me” (807 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Senator Abbo Fed Me Like A Prisoner And Ordered His Guard To Shoot Me” by NAIJAHITPLAY: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
How Senator Abbo Fed Me Like A Prisoner and ordered his Guard to Shoot Me” - Offical Photographer

“Senator Abbo Fed Me Like A Prisoner and When I Asked to Go, He Ordered His Police Guard to Shoot Me” …photographer speaks in exclusive interview

Owolabi Olumuyiwa Atobatele Tayo, the photographer that was maltreated by Senator Elisha Abbo who beat a nursing mother at a intimacy gadget shop in Abuja, speaks about his bitter experience while working for him. Excerpts…
Your social media post about your maltreatment by Senator Abbo, is it real?
It is real and I’m ready to confront him at any level. My brother, that guy is inhuman.
Why did you keep quiet about it all this while?
Actually, l didn’t want to rubbish former Governor Ayodele Fayose because the ugly incident might be linked to him, and Fayose was nice to me while working for him as official photographer. It was few weeks to his inauguration as governor in 2014. Meanwhile, Senator Abbo contracted me through Fayose to work for him during his failed senatorial ambition under the then ACN in Adamawa State. I used to live in his house in Abuja where the maltreatment started, since l don’t have enough cash on me. During those days in his Abuja residence, l was fed with Semovita and their traditional soup made with garden eggs as morning, afternoon and night meals. In fact, that guy is heartless.
So, what really happened in Adamawa?
l was almost killed. I couldn’t speak or understand their language, so they tortured me psychologically and physically. We got to Mubi and heard that Boko Haram were about invading the town, and l was afraid. People were in panicky conditions. So, that warranted me to approach him for money to leave the town and return to my family because l was cashless. Behold, the guy descended on me as if we were in a combat. He asked his policemen to cock their riffles and shoot at me. Luckily, one of the policemen had sympathy on me and requested that l should be taken to Kaliwa Police station where the DPO asked him to give me money and allow me to go. Although, the DPO knew he was wrong and pitied me, he was powerless at that point in time because Senator Abbo was too powerful to be handled by him. Fortunately, when l heard the case of that lady that he slapped and manhandled, l wasn’t surprised. I know he can be that wicked and aggressive. That was why l’m sharing my experience with him.

Source : http://www.naijahitplay.com/2019/07/how-senator-abbo-fed-me-like-prisoner.html?m=1

Now, what next?
I’m ready to take him on and grant interviews to confront him with evidence whenever I’m called upon. He is still owing me my professional fee and l want all well meaning Nigerians to help me retrieve my money. That guy is not fit to hold public office.

Re: How Senator Abbo Fed Me Like A Prisoner And Ordered His Guard To Shoot Me” by blueghost(m): 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
More woes for the slapping Senator
Re: How Senator Abbo Fed Me Like A Prisoner And Ordered His Guard To Shoot Me” by kay4kay: 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2019
Na whaoooo

(1) (Reply)

Seven (7) Qualities Of A Good Lawyer: No. 3 Will Shock You / Lagos Government Showcases Road Renovations At Marina, Iju, Mile 12 / The Yoruba Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.